Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnival 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
oooo boy this was first time submitting an accent, let’s see what happens!!
oooo boy this was first time submitting an accent, let’s see what happens!!
OWwMRKZ.png
@fistfulofdragons Oh! I didnt notice for some reason! LOL thanks for telling me I'll fix that now!!!
@fistfulofdragons Oh! I didnt notice for some reason! LOL thanks for telling me I'll fix that now!!!
@Yeetza
I really like your submission, it just looks like you've got the accent on the model image, and the judges need a transparent background rather than having it on the model?
@Florafox
It could stand a bit more depth (maybe fading to transparent on the solid color purple area?) But I like yours!
@Yeetza
I really like your submission, it just looks like you've got the accent on the model image, and the judges need a transparent background rather than having it on the model?
@Florafox
It could stand a bit more depth (maybe fading to transparent on the solid color purple area?) But I like yours!
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Please someone make cactus / desert themed skins i beg of you
Please someone make cactus / desert themed skins i beg of you

bannerart_2021.png
@librariesrpunk Of course, and thank you! The idea actually predates the gamer girl accent but it was definitely some inspiration to dust off the sketch and try it again.
@librariesrpunk Of course, and thank you! The idea actually predates the gamer girl accent but it was definitely some inspiration to dust off the sketch and try it again.
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@PreuxChevalier
OMG I luv your submission! I like the way you drew reflections on this flexed body and the idea itself is cool!!!
Looking forward to the end of the conquest and I hope I could get some copies of your accent owo
@PreuxChevalier
OMG I luv your submission! I like the way you drew reflections on this flexed body and the idea itself is cool!!!
Looking forward to the end of the conquest and I hope I could get some copies of your accent owo
7jwYHbR.png
@skarpetky

It may not be what you were hoping for, but you did inspire me to try a desert one :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3037252/4#post_48368706
@skarpetky

It may not be what you were hoping for, but you did inspire me to try a desert one :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3037252/4#post_48368706
Meow
Working REALLY hard on my submission for this month! It only got 1 part near completion - the keyboard :) Next will be electronic stuff xD I had no idea drawing a keyboard can be this time consuming and HARD and I don't even know if I did it justice :| Having SUPER much fun tho! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/818504420462690325/865361059359621120/unknown.png[/img]
Working REALLY hard on my submission for this month! It only got 1 part near completion - the keyboard :) Next will be electronic stuff xD
I had no idea drawing a keyboard can be this time consuming and HARD and I don't even know if I did it justice :|
Having SUPER much fun tho!
unknown.png
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Ketchalin Thanks for the compliment!
@Ketchalin Thanks for the compliment!
New.png
@Quadricat Both "Purple Power Surge" and "Soaring Highlands" look amazing!!

@Autopilot "Enhanced" looks stunning!! :0

@BubonicBirder Both "Hydraulic Homunculus" versions looks amazing! I also didn't notice anything wrong with it! <3

@crowssing "Herald of the Storm" looks sick!!

@Shadowtime "Electric Shock" is such a simple skin, but it looks absolutely gorgeous!!

@Kumatora "Thunder Strike" looks really cool!
@Quadricat Both "Purple Power Surge" and "Soaring Highlands" look amazing!!

@Autopilot "Enhanced" looks stunning!! :0

@BubonicBirder Both "Hydraulic Homunculus" versions looks amazing! I also didn't notice anything wrong with it! <3

@crowssing "Herald of the Storm" looks sick!!

@Shadowtime "Electric Shock" is such a simple skin, but it looks absolutely gorgeous!!

@Kumatora "Thunder Strike" looks really cool!
6wR17En.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13