Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnival 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Straka tysm for your helpful advice ! i went with what you said and was able to submit an entry version just within time. thank you for explaining it so in detail and helping me understand better, i hope you have a wonderful day / night !! ^^
@Straka tysm for your helpful advice ! i went with what you said and was able to submit an entry version just within time. thank you for explaining it so in detail and helping me understand better, i hope you have a wonderful day / night !! ^^
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Verdes

totally didn't stalk your recent forum activity hehehe

That skin is awesome! I really, really hope you'll win (or at least get honorable mention). It's totally worth the six hours and more of continuous work you put in for it :)

I just sound like a creep now, so I'll stop.
@Verdes

totally didn't stalk your recent forum activity hehehe

That skin is awesome! I really, really hope you'll win (or at least get honorable mention). It's totally worth the six hours and more of continuous work you put in for it :)

I just sound like a creep now, so I'll stop.
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@Heatherstar
Thanks! ^^
Nah it's totally normal here on FR, glad u saw my entry lol
Also it's my fault for yeeting so much time, I overdozed the shading since I never can catch the gold proportion lmao
@Heatherstar
Thanks! ^^
Nah it's totally normal here on FR, glad u saw my entry lol
Also it's my fault for yeeting so much time, I overdozed the shading since I never can catch the gold proportion lmao
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@ArceusAcelaena

Even if the skin wasn't awesome, I think the CPU pun would still be win-worthy
@ArceusAcelaena

Even if the skin wasn't awesome, I think the CPU pun would still be win-worthy
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
@SpookyPuptarts huh, I've just been Right Clicking/Copy then Manually Adding the "[img][/img]" I Wonder if that's the Issue?
@SpookyPuptarts huh, I've just been Right Clicking/Copy then Manually Adding the "[img][/img]" I Wonder if that's the Issue?
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png 10ttDG2.pngtn0RSo5.png
NN9NPXA.pnglKM3UIK.pngQQBKJhC.png
bYt72YT.png
@KnightSirShine I think so! That copies the image itself (as if you were selecting and copying it in your program), not the link.
@KnightSirShine I think so! That copies the image itself (as if you were selecting and copying it in your program), not the link.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@SpookyPuptarts Edited It. can You See It?
@SpookyPuptarts Edited It. can You See It?
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png 10ttDG2.pngtn0RSo5.png
NN9NPXA.pnglKM3UIK.pngQQBKJhC.png
bYt72YT.png
@KnightSirShine Yes, it's visible now! Hooray!
@KnightSirShine Yes, it's visible now! Hooray!
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Takarina

The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified?
@Takarina

The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified?
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
[quote name="musicalsymphony" date="2021-07-23 14:20:57" ] @Takarina The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified? [/quote] It's supposed to be an accent. I should have put that in brackets, ugh.
musicalsymphony wrote on 2021-07-23 14:20:57:
@Takarina

It's supposed to be an accent. I should have put that in brackets, ugh.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13