Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
it's windy time!! i'm excited to see everything~
it's windy time!! i'm excited to see everything~
~ Hum Drum's ~
Designs

(Skins & Accents)
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png
Bk78Myp.png
@crowssing wow! I love your entry so much. i was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to draw feathers over a tundra, and you did it beautifully. and i love the colors so much.
@crowssing wow! I love your entry so much. i was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to draw feathers over a tundra, and you did it beautifully. and i love the colors so much.
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
@dogmatix As noted previously in the thread, WIPs are meant for the discussion thread, not submissions.
@dogmatix As noted previously in the thread, WIPs are meant for the discussion thread, not submissions.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Now I know why there are so little female veilspun skins. Their shadows are a nightmare to work with.
Now I know why there are so little female veilspun skins. Their shadows are a nightmare to work with.
zsksBAS.png
@krondar Thank you so much!! I've been obsessed with adding feathered wings to everything so I was really nervous about getting them right on a Tundra.
@krondar Thank you so much!! I've been obsessed with adding feathered wings to everything so I was really nervous about getting them right on a Tundra.
@Hol - sorry about that, deleted!
@Hol - sorry about that, deleted!
34771.png34774.png60932585.png34773.png34772.png
@crowssing would you be offended if I copped the way you did it for my submission? my idea is a lot different in concept, but the way you drew the feathers would work much better than my current attempts. i'd still draw it myself ofc.
@crowssing would you be offended if I copped the way you did it for my submission? my idea is a lot different in concept, but the way you drew the feathers would work much better than my current attempts. i'd still draw it myself ofc.
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
@Ceruleanfire
Woah! Your submission is so beautiful! :eyes:

@QuetzalFeather
Love the wind element thing!

@Cruelty
The shading is amazing on Roc Tamer :0

@Khayria
Ooh! I'm being blown away by the beauty of the accent (pun intended)!

@xXShiverXx
The music notes flows perfectly with the rest of the accent!

@Ceruleanfire
Woah! Your submission is so beautiful! :eyes:

@QuetzalFeather
Love the wind element thing!

@Cruelty
The shading is amazing on Roc Tamer :0

@Khayria
Ooh! I'm being blown away by the beauty of the accent (pun intended)!

@xXShiverXx
The music notes flows perfectly with the rest of the accent!

> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
@Goldenflame23

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with it <3
@Goldenflame23

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with it <3
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
gonna make a post here with all my favorite skins and add more to it as they come in!

definitely loving @KeirAutomaton 's Travel Agent! dandelions are always a fun aesthetic, and i love how brightly colored it is!

@Ceruleanfire 's Mistral Monarch is gorgeous, and so very detailed!

utterly obsessed with @CountingChocobos 's Featherfall, it would be perfect for one of my windy lads!

Afternoon Breath by @Lych is utterly gorgeous, i love seeing oranges in mistjam skins!

@RubieKanary 's Airheaded is so wonderfully detailed! im especially a fan of the feathers on the wing detail

i loved Cartographer's Apprentice by @rndzvs last year, and i love this touched up version even more!

@CozyBlanket 's Windblown Paper Planes is... perfect. i love it so much. Paper Planes is also cute but GOD i am in love with those colorful little airplanes omg

Breeze Glaze by @Kumatora is super unique and interesting! i usually prefer more accent-y type submissions but a good full coverage skin is always wonderful to see!

loving @TetraKataki 's Song on the Wind! the movement is perfect and im quite curious as to what the notes sound like lol

@Slaytheist 's Bamboo breeze is wonderful!

the pastel tones in @Ivery 's Preening Pinata are so cute! excellent work, especially for a first timer!

@Sifa 's Odyssey Inkings is beautiful!

Singing Spring by @Thunderwyvern is super nice! i love the little instrument haha

big fan of Mist guardian by @Spuk too! the lion-y features are super fun

@Eskoniss ' Feathered Breeze is wonderful! super impressive for a first timer!

love how delicate Breaking Free by @Yeechen is!

@Moonbriar 's Samara Armour is super creative, and im loving the pink tones!

The Great Journey by @Elliptical is just... how. how did you get all that depth in there! incredible! hot air balloons are just as valid as kites!

@ayipee 's Smiling God is gorgeously detailed, i love the warm glow it has to it!

@Sherushi 's Fluttering Breeze is adorable and soft and delicate, big fan!

Weathervane by @Conwise is... hilarious and wonderfully executed

LOVE Kitespinner by @RandomPurple ! its always fun to see what people turn pearlcatcher's pearls into

Aergate Ambassador by @Moreii looks great!

@IvoryJade 's Gale Song is wonderfully done, the glowy lines are so nice!

Wind Catcher by @AlecstrazA is so cute!

absolutely obsessed with @Minnowbutt 's Wind's Victim/Tethered, its hilarious

@Pac1fity 's Wind Racer is super cute! it has really good depth too, super impressed with those lil flags

gonna make a post here with all my favorite skins and add more to it as they come in!

definitely loving @KeirAutomaton 's Travel Agent! dandelions are always a fun aesthetic, and i love how brightly colored it is!

@Ceruleanfire 's Mistral Monarch is gorgeous, and so very detailed!

utterly obsessed with @CountingChocobos 's Featherfall, it would be perfect for one of my windy lads!

Afternoon Breath by @Lych is utterly gorgeous, i love seeing oranges in mistjam skins!

@RubieKanary 's Airheaded is so wonderfully detailed! im especially a fan of the feathers on the wing detail

i loved Cartographer's Apprentice by @rndzvs last year, and i love this touched up version even more!

@CozyBlanket 's Windblown Paper Planes is... perfect. i love it so much. Paper Planes is also cute but GOD i am in love with those colorful little airplanes omg

Breeze Glaze by @Kumatora is super unique and interesting! i usually prefer more accent-y type submissions but a good full coverage skin is always wonderful to see!

loving @TetraKataki 's Song on the Wind! the movement is perfect and im quite curious as to what the notes sound like lol

@Slaytheist 's Bamboo breeze is wonderful!

the pastel tones in @Ivery 's Preening Pinata are so cute! excellent work, especially for a first timer!

@Sifa 's Odyssey Inkings is beautiful!

Singing Spring by @Thunderwyvern is super nice! i love the little instrument haha

big fan of Mist guardian by @Spuk too! the lion-y features are super fun

@Eskoniss ' Feathered Breeze is wonderful! super impressive for a first timer!

love how delicate Breaking Free by @Yeechen is!

@Moonbriar 's Samara Armour is super creative, and im loving the pink tones!

The Great Journey by @Elliptical is just... how. how did you get all that depth in there! incredible! hot air balloons are just as valid as kites!

@ayipee 's Smiling God is gorgeously detailed, i love the warm glow it has to it!

@Sherushi 's Fluttering Breeze is adorable and soft and delicate, big fan!

Weathervane by @Conwise is... hilarious and wonderfully executed

LOVE Kitespinner by @RandomPurple ! its always fun to see what people turn pearlcatcher's pearls into

Aergate Ambassador by @Moreii looks great!

@IvoryJade 's Gale Song is wonderfully done, the glowy lines are so nice!

Wind Catcher by @AlecstrazA is so cute!

absolutely obsessed with @Minnowbutt 's Wind's Victim/Tethered, its hilarious

@Pac1fity 's Wind Racer is super cute! it has really good depth too, super impressed with those lil flags

Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24