Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@GODHEX Hi!I love your skin!If you win,I will totally buy it for for one my coatls!Best of luck,The coatl collector!
Also, I got the “Bedtime story”skin!It’s amazing!
@GODHEX Hi!I love your skin!If you win,I will totally buy it for for one my coatls!Best of luck,The coatl collector!
Also, I got the “Bedtime story”skin!It’s amazing!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
There’s probably some confusion due to the fact that the text at the top of this submission thread is from the old rules and has not been updated, but as seen in the Trickmurk submissions thread- [quote name="Undel" date="2021-02-06 05:33:45" ] [center][b]This thread is for final contest submissions only. [b]No placeholders![/b] If you would like to discuss the contest, post works in progress, ask questions, or provide feedback to other artists, please post to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2970386]Trickmurk Circus Discussion Thread[/url].Thank you![/b][/center][/quote] It is against the contest guidelines to post in the submissions thread. Wips should be shared in this thread if you would like to show it off! @Luminax @brotherhood @GODHEX @igenious (apologies that you guys are getting so many pings!) @Undel you may want to update the posting guidelines with the current rules to help with the confusion!
There’s probably some confusion due to the fact that the text at the top of this submission thread is from the old rules and has not been updated, but as seen in the Trickmurk submissions thread-
Undel wrote on 2021-02-06 05:33:45:
This thread is for final contest submissions only. No placeholders! If you would like to discuss the contest, post works in progress, ask questions, or provide feedback to other artists, please post to the Trickmurk Circus Discussion Thread.Thank you!

It is against the contest guidelines to post in the submissions thread. Wips should be shared in this thread if you would like to show it off! @Luminax @brotherhood @GODHEX @igenious (apologies that you guys are getting so many pings!)

@Undel you may want to update the posting guidelines with the current rules to help with the confusion!
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote name="KeirAutomaton" date="2021-02-27 12:27:13" ] Lol so it looks like procreate somehow crashed and deleted the stack of every skin and accent I have ever made, including my ideas for the next few festivals and the wip I was working on of my second submission for this fest (I had already spent 12 hours on it too ;-;) can I get some f’s in the chat? I’m just going to curl up in a corner for a bit I might get over the sad to make a new second submission by the deadline but I’m not sure [/quote] @KeirAutomaton Oh no!! Are you working on an iPad? You might be able to restore the files from a backup! I’ve done it before.
KeirAutomaton wrote on 2021-02-27 12:27:13:
Lol so it looks like procreate somehow crashed and deleted the stack of every skin and accent I have ever made, including my ideas for the next few festivals and the wip I was working on of my second submission for this fest (I had already spent 12 hours on it too ;-;) can I get some f’s in the chat?

I’m just going to curl up in a corner for a bit I might get over the sad to make a new second submission by the deadline but I’m not sure

@KeirAutomaton Oh no!! Are you working on an iPad? You might be able to restore the files from a backup! I’ve done it before.
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
@KeirAutomaton dont know why you pinged me, already took my wip off the thread
@KeirAutomaton dont know why you pinged me, already took my wip off the thread
GARRETT
he/him, +0 fr time
@wardmir I actually don’t use iCloud backups and haven’t manually backed it in a few months. Procreate has an option to attempt to restore corrupted and lost files after it crashes, but it didn’t retrieve anything for me. It’s okay though! I’ve more or less recovered from the initial sting of losing my skins and am working on my second submission. I hope to have it done in the next few days! Thank you for the advice though! I hope it may help someone else. May my loss serve as a cautionary tale to always make backups.
@wardmir I actually don’t use iCloud backups and haven’t manually backed it in a few months. Procreate has an option to attempt to restore corrupted and lost files after it crashes, but it didn’t retrieve anything for me. It’s okay though! I’ve more or less recovered from the initial sting of losing my skins and am working on my second submission. I hope to have it done in the next few days! Thank you for the advice though! I hope it may help someone else. May my loss serve as a cautionary tale to always make backups.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@brotherhood my apologies! I didn’t check!
@brotherhood my apologies! I didn’t check!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@KeirAutomaton all good ^___^ dw abt it
@KeirAutomaton all good ^___^ dw abt it
GARRETT
he/him, +0 fr time
@KeirAutomaton

alright, cool. don't call it 'confusion' though if it's a failure of clear rules not being shown, that only comes across as passive aggressive. i'm only following the rules that are shown directly on the contest post, not whatever scattered clarifications are hidden elsewhere, thanks.
@KeirAutomaton

alright, cool. don't call it 'confusion' though if it's a failure of clear rules not being shown, that only comes across as passive aggressive. i'm only following the rules that are shown directly on the contest post, not whatever scattered clarifications are hidden elsewhere, thanks.
nzqnkq.png
I'll point out it says on the top of this thread that it is specifically for WIP's! [quote name="Undel" date="2021-02-27 11:35:56" ] [center][b]This thread is for questions, comments, and [u]works in progress[/u] for the contest. If you would like to submit an entry, please post to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2978899]Mistral Jamboree Submission Thread[/url].Thank you![/b][/center] [/quote]
I'll point out it says on the top of this thread that it is specifically for WIP's!
Undel wrote on 2021-02-27 11:35:56:
This thread is for questions, comments, and works in progress for the contest. If you would like to submit an entry, please post to the Mistral Jamboree Submission Thread.Thank you!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
whoops, apologies for the WIP, it is finished now though
got a bit overenthusiastic bc id been sketching + planning for quite a bit
whoops, apologies for the WIP, it is finished now though
got a bit overenthusiastic bc id been sketching + planning for quite a bit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24