Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@WindSong
There is no rule that skins must cover 100% of the dragon’s surface area. That paragraph is just explaining that the difference between skins and accents is that a skin can cover up to 100%.

Normally, if a design covers more of the dragon than 30%, it’s a skin (and you have to buy a skin blueprint). That’s all that means.
For the purposes of this contest, accents can go up to 50%. Skins can still be anything from 51% to 100%.
@WindSong
There is no rule that skins must cover 100% of the dragon’s surface area. That paragraph is just explaining that the difference between skins and accents is that a skin can cover up to 100%.

Normally, if a design covers more of the dragon than 30%, it’s a skin (and you have to buy a skin blueprint). That’s all that means.
For the purposes of this contest, accents can go up to 50%. Skins can still be anything from 51% to 100%.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Ahh perfect, that makes more sense!
Thanks so much for the informative answer <3
Ahh perfect, that makes more sense!
Thanks so much for the informative answer <3
@Naramyon Aaahh Thank you so much!! [emoji=mirror love size=2] That means alot to me to hear ! ! !
@Naramyon Aaahh Thank you so much!! That means alot to me to hear ! ! !
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Does anyone know how many winners will be chosen/are usually chosen? Also I am new to FR so this might be a dumb question, but is there a skin/accent contest every month for each flight’s festival, and do they all have the same prizes?
Does anyone know how many winners will be chosen/are usually chosen? Also I am new to FR so this might be a dumb question, but is there a skin/accent contest every month for each flight’s festival, and do they all have the same prizes?
@Melliforous Yes there is a skin/accent contest every month. I believe the prizes are always the same. If I remeber correctly there are 15 winners each month. I hope you've been enjoying your time here so far.
edit: Looking at the last festivals there were only 14 skins. so I think there is only 14 winners. I don't know why I was thinking there was 15.
@Melliforous Yes there is a skin/accent contest every month. I believe the prizes are always the same. If I remeber correctly there are 15 winners each month. I hope you've been enjoying your time here so far.
edit: Looking at the last festivals there were only 14 skins. so I think there is only 14 winners. I don't know why I was thinking there was 15.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
@Raske @YUNLING @Kodar @EmilyArmadillo @LittleParade @Minnowbutt @Dragonfruiteen @IvoryJade @Sherushi @Moreii @ayipee @Moonbriar (fae) @Everjay @Bezaleel

I love your submissions! Good luck!
@Raske @YUNLING @Kodar @EmilyArmadillo @LittleParade @Minnowbutt @Dragonfruiteen @IvoryJade @Sherushi @Moreii @ayipee @Moonbriar (fae) @Everjay @Bezaleel

I love your submissions! Good luck!
tumblr_inline_nr3adftqe71rrzfm8_100_by_tenhai69-da1kb1x.png
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
@ttaikapapu
The image link for your skin seems to be broken?

When I try opening it in a separate tab it tells me that the site can't be reached.
@ttaikapapu
The image link for your skin seems to be broken?

When I try opening it in a separate tab it tells me that the site can't be reached.
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn oh thank you for letting me know! I'll fix it when I get home in a few hours <3
@ceiswyn oh thank you for letting me know! I'll fix it when I get home in a few hours <3
__________________19259.png 19260.png
@TenHai thank you so much!! Really glad you liked it!
@TenHai thank you so much!! Really glad you liked it!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@ttaikapapu
It works fine now - maybe it was just a temporary website glitch on the image host!
@ttaikapapu
It works fine now - maybe it was just a temporary website glitch on the image host!
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24