Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | plaguenurse's house
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
Yea i like it too
Yea i like it too
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@plaguenurse

I love the redesign and still interested
@plaguenurse

I love the redesign and still interested
pth.png
I'm still interested and would love to still get a copy!! The redesign is just as cute as before!
I'm still interested and would love to still get a copy!! The redesign is just as cute as before!
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
sorry you had to redesign :/ it still looks lovely though, I’ll be happy to have a copy :)
sorry you had to redesign :/ it still looks lovely though, I’ll be happy to have a copy :)
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
It still looks lovely and thus I am still interested <3
It still looks lovely and thus I am still interested <3
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@plaguenurse I'm low on funds rn but I'm super interested in both female snapper skins!! if you ever did a toned-down/muted color version I would definitely buy in a heartbeat bc neons don't really match with my lair theme but ajdksjdks I love that concept so much !!!
@plaguenurse I'm low on funds rn but I'm super interested in both female snapper skins!! if you ever did a toned-down/muted color version I would definitely buy in a heartbeat bc neons don't really match with my lair theme but ajdksjdks I love that concept so much !!!
Winged-Unknown-pixel-copy-1.png
turning and turning in the widening gyre
~ FR+1
~ they/them/any pronouns
~ casual g1 enthusiast, lover of poetry & tan dragons :)
the falcon cannot hear the falconer—w. b. yeats

@plaguenurse could i please be added to your general pinglist? :)
@plaguenurse could i please be added to your general pinglist? :)

> pigeon
> they/them
@plaguenurse
I'm super interested in those guardian skins! I'd like to be on your general pinglist please.
@plaguenurse
I'm super interested in those guardian skins! I'd like to be on your general pinglist please.
@Plaguenurse

These skins are so unique! I think I like the fairy best without the tentacles. That way the little tail is more visible.

Definitely agree with the use of the little fairies. Like they're super cute. With them being smaller it also looks more like they are hitching a ride on the veilspun.

The Guardian skins may be unfinished, but they're making me do the eye emoji over here. Like I can't wait to see the finished product because the wips look great!
@Plaguenurse

These skins are so unique! I think I like the fairy best without the tentacles. That way the little tail is more visible.

Definitely agree with the use of the little fairies. Like they're super cute. With them being smaller it also looks more like they are hitching a ride on the veilspun.

The Guardian skins may be unfinished, but they're making me do the eye emoji over here. Like I can't wait to see the finished product because the wips look great!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@plaguenurse I'd like a slot for flon! Your accents are devastatingly beautiful, please ping me when you print those snapper skins <3
@plaguenurse I'd like a slot for flon! Your accents are devastatingly beautiful, please ping me when you print those snapper skins <3
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32