Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | plaguenurse's house
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
updated with more color variants that i forgot to put in originally! and ive learned apparently the gasp ping needs to have skin images so i made one for the original ping post which is long buried in ppls notifications already XD
updated with more color variants that i forgot to put in originally! and ive learned apparently the gasp ping needs to have skin images so i made one for the original ping post which is long buried in ppls notifications already XD
2.gif
@plaguenurse
Aw these moth accents are cute! too bad im too poor Will this be your skin shop? I'd love to be added on your pinglist. c:
@plaguenurse
Aw these moth accents are cute! too bad im too poor Will this be your skin shop? I'd love to be added on your pinglist. c:
Untitled472_20200405073711.png
@CrabRave i will add you to the pinglist! if i can figure out how to make one, lol.
@CrabRave i will add you to the pinglist! if i can figure out how to make one, lol.
2.gif
I'd love a slot for Red moth cluster please!
I'd love a slot for Red moth cluster please!
@Tailen Added!
@Tailen Added!
2.gif
@plaguenurse ajskdjs I have zero (0) ridgies in my lair but I love all of your accents sm, may I please be added to the general ping list? thank you :DD
@plaguenurse ajskdjs I have zero (0) ridgies in my lair but I love all of your accents sm, may I please be added to the general ping list? thank you :DD
Winged-Unknown-pixel-copy-1.png
turning and turning in the widening gyre
~ FR+1
~ they/them/any pronouns
~ casual g1 enthusiast, lover of poetry & tan dragons :)
the falcon cannot hear the falconer—w. b. yeats

@WingedUnknown i gotchu
@WingedUnknown i gotchu
2.gif
Slot for sickly moth + pinglist pls!
Slot for sickly moth + pinglist pls!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat added & added ! [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
@Goblincat added & added !
2.gif
@plaguenurse

Could I be added to the general pinglist, please? *v* (red moth cluster is gorgeous but unfortunately I'm broke until that sweet notn egg money comes in lol)
@plaguenurse

Could I be added to the general pinglist, please? *v* (red moth cluster is gorgeous but unfortunately I'm broke until that sweet notn egg money comes in lol)
cf0k0az.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32