Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | plaguenurse's house
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
@JuniaEnigma @Johan added!

also Johan, the moth cluster accents haven't been very popular so i'm not sure if i'd even be able to fill slots for other breeds :( but i'd always be open to making custom versions of it.
@JuniaEnigma @Johan added!

also Johan, the moth cluster accents haven't been very popular so i'm not sure if i'd even be able to fill slots for other breeds :( but i'd always be open to making custom versions of it.
2.gif
@plaguenurse
May you please add me to the flon accent?
@plaguenurse
May you please add me to the flon accent?
pth.png
Can I switch my order from sickly to red moth?
Can I switch my order from sickly to red moth?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Killjoy2170 added!
@Killjoy2170 added!
2.gif
@LizardFruit
@Tailen
@Goblincat

greetings and happy holidays! Red Moth Cluster now has 5 preorder slots, so payment is due within the next couple days.
@LizardFruit
@Tailen
@Goblincat

greetings and happy holidays! Red Moth Cluster now has 5 preorder slots, so payment is due within the next couple days.
2.gif
@eieru
@Lallie
@Gryffion
@Aito
@0wO
@burial
@Yorshka
@RosalindeSol
@ZhuZhuJun
@nearku
@blackrxse
@Thardus
@MewOvO
@BabyBlueKitten
@rockcorgo
@JuniaEnigma
@Killjoy2170

Hey y'all, unfortunately the first run for flon was declined due to the appearance of a bare chest- i was intending to adhere to the "doll lines" rule of art on fr but i understand how my accent could be inappropriate! so i will be altering the art very slightly to give the Forest Buddy some type of cute top, most likely one that doesn't change the art and general aesthetic Too Much. Thank you for your patience!!!! <3
@eieru
@Lallie
@Gryffion
@Aito
@0wO
@burial
@Yorshka
@RosalindeSol
@ZhuZhuJun
@nearku
@blackrxse
@Thardus
@MewOvO
@BabyBlueKitten
@rockcorgo
@JuniaEnigma
@Killjoy2170

Hey y'all, unfortunately the first run for flon was declined due to the appearance of a bare chest- i was intending to adhere to the "doll lines" rule of art on fr but i understand how my accent could be inappropriate! so i will be altering the art very slightly to give the Forest Buddy some type of cute top, most likely one that doesn't change the art and general aesthetic Too Much. Thank you for your patience!!!! <3
2.gif
bruh.... mods said no ***** out ig
bruh.... mods said no ***** out ig
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
thank you for telling us!!
thank you for telling us!!
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
@eieru @Lallie @Gryffion @Aito @0wO @burial @Yorshka @RosalindeSol @ZhuZhuJun @nearku @blackrxse @Thardus @MewOvO @BabyBlueKitten @rockcorgo @JuniaEnigma @Killjoy2170 hello! sorry for the delay in posting this, internet was weird (read: the ethernet cables were outside chilling on the pavement and not plugged in) so i couldn't upload stuff from my pc til today. this is the redesign i decided to go with! hopefully everyone is still happy with it, i'm really sorry that i had to change it up!! however, i feel that this redesign is faithful to the mood and style of the accent! so i will be re-submitting this for the first run (and the second run, if it accepted [god i hope it isn't declined again sdfgh]) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/5jcqLLQn/RESIZED-EDITED-3skin-wildclawfsdfs-m-dragon.png[/img]
@eieru @Lallie @Gryffion @Aito @0wO @burial @Yorshka @RosalindeSol @ZhuZhuJun @nearku @blackrxse @Thardus @MewOvO @BabyBlueKitten @rockcorgo
@JuniaEnigma @Killjoy2170

hello! sorry for the delay in posting this, internet was weird (read: the ethernet cables were outside chilling on the pavement and not plugged in) so i couldn't upload stuff from my pc til today. this is the redesign i decided to go with! hopefully everyone is still happy with it, i'm really sorry that i had to change it up!! however, i feel that this redesign is faithful to the mood and style of the accent! so i will be re-submitting this for the first run (and the second run, if it accepted [god i hope it isn't declined again sdfgh])

RESIZED-EDITED-3skin-wildclawfsdfs-m-dragon.png
2.gif
@plaguenurse

I like the redesign and am still interested!
@plaguenurse

I like the redesign and am still interested!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32