Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Printing] Wildclaw M mecha accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ItMeansHope, @Xemriss, @elysifish, @Okapi

Sure!
pinging @Sushimonsterr, @Sassibirb, @Dolan, @Balaeniceps, @StingTheAnimus too because this list is ready for printing now ~ CRs or PMs are both ok for payment.
@ItMeansHope, @Xemriss, @elysifish, @Okapi

Sure!
pinging @Sushimonsterr, @Sassibirb, @Dolan, @Balaeniceps, @StingTheAnimus too because this list is ready for printing now ~ CRs or PMs are both ok for payment.
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
@Skytiger
Zomg is it too late to get a slot for Living Metal? It's so perfect for a dragon project I was hoping to complete!
@Skytiger
Zomg is it too late to get a slot for Living Metal? It's so perfect for a dragon project I was hoping to complete!
@Lirikai
I don't plan on doing more reprints for now, but I made sure to get some spare so I can set one aside if you'd like!
@Lirikai
I don't plan on doing more reprints for now, but I made sure to get some spare so I can set one aside if you'd like!

@SkyTiger
I would LOVE that. Thank you so much for the opportunity! I was thinking I might have been too late, but a spare would be just perfect if it's possible!
@SkyTiger
I would LOVE that. Thank you so much for the opportunity! I was thinking I might have been too late, but a spare would be just perfect if it's possible!
First two rounds of prints are here! :)

@Verdice, @Valmue, @Vertigris, @Crumpet, @Alannaa, @chromatographic, I will send them over once paid (CRs or PMs are fine) ~

@Lirikai
No problem! <3
First two rounds of prints are here! :)

@Verdice, @Valmue, @Vertigris, @Crumpet, @Alannaa, @chromatographic, I will send them over once paid (CRs or PMs are fine) ~

@Lirikai
No problem! <3

Thanks so much!!
Thanks so much!!
51818638.png _
[quote name="SkyTiger" date="2022-02-23 12:05:50" ] @Gryffion, @Techmox, @StarkHarkness Sure thing! @Xaraxal Of course! How many slots would you like? [/quote] I apologize for the late reply. If they are still available, I would actually like 1 copy.
SkyTiger wrote on 2022-02-23 12:05:50:
@Gryffion, @Techmox, @StarkHarkness

Sure thing!

@Xaraxal

Of course! How many slots would you like?

I apologize for the late reply. If they are still available, I would actually like 1 copy.
2lightning_by_cicide76536-dciq0xg.gifiuEBSJ3.pngCioCFC3.pngbYt72YT.pngmlHpBMC.png2lightning_by_cicide76536-dciq0xg.gif
@xaraxal
No problem! I had two slots reserved, so you could get two if you'd like

and @ everyone; the other print orders are here, sorry i haven't gotten around to distributing them yet but i will get to it asap!
@xaraxal
No problem! I had two slots reserved, so you could get two if you'd like

and @ everyone; the other print orders are here, sorry i haven't gotten around to distributing them yet but i will get to it asap!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10