Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Printing] Wildclaw M mecha accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Slot please! <3
Slot please! <3
beastclantop.png
I would like a slot and a ping for other breeds!
I would like a slot and a ping for other breeds!
gladekeeper.png
I would like a slot please.
I would like a slot please.
@SkyTiger Could I get a slot please!
@SkyTiger Could I get a slot please!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
this is illegally well done skin x_X makes me wish I would have dragons that would work as robots
this is illegally well done skin x_X makes me wish I would have dragons that would work as robots
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
oh hell yeah
slot for the next run, please and thanks, and I'd love to be on any future pinglists you have!
oh hell yeah
slot for the next run, please and thanks, and I'd love to be on any future pinglists you have!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@Hnai, @wolfpeach, @Safaris, @Koyako, @polliwog Sure thing! @Cyrya Aah thank you!! ;w; Yess robot dragons would be so rad -- also while I'm at it, here's a preview for a M Spiral version ~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/YhG4yW2.png[/img] Dug up the WIP from when I did the Wildclaw skin too, so maybe I'll have it done within the next days. Note though that while I will try to keep the style similar it's been over a year since I made the first one, so it might still look a little different
@Hnai, @wolfpeach, @Safaris, @Koyako, @polliwog

Sure thing!

@Cyrya

Aah thank you!! ;w; Yess robot dragons would be so rad

--

also while I'm at it, here's a preview for a M Spiral version ~
YhG4yW2.png
Dug up the WIP from when I did the Wildclaw skin too, so maybe I'll have it done within the next days. Note though that while I will try to keep the style similar it's been over a year since I made the first one, so it might still look a little different
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
@SkyTiger I'd love a slot! Also if you decide to do a Ridgeback version, hit me up!
@SkyTiger I'd love a slot! Also if you decide to do a Ridgeback version, hit me up!
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
I'm interested in the m spiral one aswell! :B
I'm interested in the m spiral one aswell! :B
beastclantop.png
Can i have a treasure slot ty! Wildclaw
Can i have a treasure slot ty! Wildclaw
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10