Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Printing] Wildclaw M mecha accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SkyTiger I would love to have this! (Mecha art? On a male wildclaw?! That covers more than a limb?! It's like finding unicorns!) Put me in a slot, please! I highly encourage you making more mecha art too. I've been on the GASP pinglist for years for robotic skins, and been rarely pinged. I believe it's a pretty under-served market.

As a minor suggestion too, since it occurred to me: I think the reason busy genes don't work with the skincent is because the highlights are slightly too dim, so the pattern obscures them. In a way it's good because it encourages using those cleaner genes (and holy cow does it make shiny genes pop with those hinge and screw accents!), but adding smaller, brighter highlights over the dim ones - or maybe an opacity gradient, so the highlights are more visible toward the lightsource? - might bring the skincent out a bit more. That is, if you want to try it; it works just as well as it is.

Oh, one last thing: do we send payment via the Crossroads or over PMs? (I'm assuming you won't be using the Private AH since these are preorders).
@SkyTiger I would love to have this! (Mecha art? On a male wildclaw?! That covers more than a limb?! It's like finding unicorns!) Put me in a slot, please! I highly encourage you making more mecha art too. I've been on the GASP pinglist for years for robotic skins, and been rarely pinged. I believe it's a pretty under-served market.

As a minor suggestion too, since it occurred to me: I think the reason busy genes don't work with the skincent is because the highlights are slightly too dim, so the pattern obscures them. In a way it's good because it encourages using those cleaner genes (and holy cow does it make shiny genes pop with those hinge and screw accents!), but adding smaller, brighter highlights over the dim ones - or maybe an opacity gradient, so the highlights are more visible toward the lightsource? - might bring the skincent out a bit more. That is, if you want to try it; it works just as well as it is.

Oh, one last thing: do we send payment via the Crossroads or over PMs? (I'm assuming you won't be using the Private AH since these are preorders).
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
Aah, slot please! <3
Aah, slot please! <3
HXmwDxc.png
[b]We'e reached 10 orders! With this I'll submit the skin for approval (after fixing some parts of the skin), so please send in your payment via CR or PM within the next days! Thank you![/b] [size=2]I apologise if this is not how it's usually done, this is my first time releasing a skin ^^" feel free to correct me/tell me what the more conventional process is![/size] @rei711 Ooh that sounds like some cool lore, I'll have to check that out! :) And sure! [img]https://i.imgur.com/h8S5EB8.png[/img] though I've gotten some good suggestions from another user, so I may still tweak it a little @HenryJekyll Done! Are you interested in any breed in particular? And since I've now reached 10 pre-orders you can send the payment now~ @Shamash Of course! @Kirmon64 Sure! ^^ @NocturnalLegends Done! Is/are there any breed(s) you're specifically interested in? @skwerl56767 Thank you so much for the suggestions! I think I'll try that out, since I wasn't quite sure how I could make the highlights work (sad violin for non-existing layer modes on .pngs) Also either CR or PM is fine ^^ @Maeva Done! :3 @SarcasticHawke, @hat17, @Lyka The skin will go into printing soon! =)
We'e reached 10 orders! With this I'll submit the skin for approval (after fixing some parts of the skin), so please send in your payment via CR or PM within the next days!
Thank you!

I apologise if this is not how it's usually done, this is my first time releasing a skin ^^" feel free to correct me/tell me what the more conventional process is!

@rei711
Ooh that sounds like some cool lore, I'll have to check that out! :)
And sure!
h8S5EB8.png
though I've gotten some good suggestions from another user, so I may still tweak it a little

@HenryJekyll
Done! Are you interested in any breed in particular?
And since I've now reached 10 pre-orders you can send the payment now~

@Shamash
Of course!

@Kirmon64
Sure! ^^

@NocturnalLegends
Done! Is/are there any breed(s) you're specifically interested in?

@skwerl56767
Thank you so much for the suggestions! I think I'll try that out, since I wasn't quite sure how I could make the highlights work (sad violin for non-existing layer modes on .pngs)
Also either CR or PM is fine ^^

@Maeva
Done! :3

@SarcasticHawke, @hat17, @Lyka
The skin will go into printing soon! =)
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
@Skytiger
I'd love to snag one for imps and maybe fem skydancers if you ever do those! You can check out said sub via the button labelled FL/GHT in my signature. I absolutely need more robot skins that don't completely wipe my savings. Please.
@Skytiger
I'd love to snag one for imps and maybe fem skydancers if you ever do those! You can check out said sub via the button labelled FL/GHT in my signature. I absolutely need more robot skins that don't completely wipe my savings. Please.
@rei711 alright, I put you on the pinglist ^^ --- [b]Also, here is an updated version of the skin:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RwyHYeE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wPL3j82.png[/img] [b]highlights should show up better now :3[/b]
@rei711
alright, I put you on the pinglist ^^

---

Also, here is an updated version of the skin:

RwyHYeE.png

wPL3j82.png

highlights should show up better now :3

please put me on your pinglist for if you make similar skins on other breeds, thanks!
please put me on your pinglist for if you make similar skins on other breeds, thanks!
DmRdZYl.png
I'd like to be pinged if you make this for other breeds, please :D It's looking great, but I already have too many WC skins sitting in my hoard :'D
A spiral one would be interesting, or skydancer ^^
I'd like to be pinged if you make this for other breeds, please :D It's looking great, but I already have too many WC skins sitting in my hoard :'D
A spiral one would be interesting, or skydancer ^^
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
I'd also loved to be pinged for more breeds- especially Spirals (super especially male spirals, because I have a boyo who would look *amazing* with a skin like this and his lore!)
I'd also loved to be pinged for more breeds- especially Spirals (super especially male spirals, because I have a boyo who would look *amazing* with a skin like this and his lore!)
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@SkyTiger
just a small tip dear, I wouldn’t post a copy of your submitted skin. Someone might be able to steal and submit in there name. I would just show a preview of colors and grey version!

It’s soo wonderful btw, Very unique! Not a lot of people can do an skin like that..
@SkyTiger
just a small tip dear, I wouldn’t post a copy of your submitted skin. Someone might be able to steal and submit in there name. I would just show a preview of colors and grey version!

It’s soo wonderful btw, Very unique! Not a lot of people can do an skin like that..
35326_s.gif
@benetton
Will do!

@Jaypaw
Sure!

@Wardove
Alright!

@Bluedragon
oh right, I hadn't though of that! Thanks for the tip ^^"
And thank you!! tbh I'm kind of stepping out of my usual comfort zone with this (I don't draw a lot of mecha/tech stuff usually), so I'm really happy it's getting such good feedback!
@benetton
Will do!

@Jaypaw
Sure!

@Wardove
Alright!

@Bluedragon
oh right, I hadn't though of that! Thanks for the tip ^^"
And thank you!! tbh I'm kind of stepping out of my usual comfort zone with this (I don't draw a lot of mecha/tech stuff usually), so I'm really happy it's getting such good feedback!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10