Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
woah, cant wait to see everyone's creations ^^
woah, cant wait to see everyone's creations ^^
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Okay, but that Rat King Gaoler skin... dang.
Okay, but that Rat King Gaoler skin... dang.
I'm so excited to see all the amazing submissions! I started on a Heckling Hydrena skin for Tundras! Its looking good so far!
I'm so excited to see all the amazing submissions! I started on a Heckling Hydrena skin for Tundras! Its looking good so far!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
oh whoa just when i was grinding in forbidden portal and realizing it needed some skins the hard part is picking the familiars OKAY i'm going to put familiars i wanna try ahem...it was super tough but i got ideas for these [item=Jelly Drone][item=Sparksylph][item=Teardrop Owlynx] i dont have ideas for ferberus but if anyone does those i will cry
oh whoa just when i was grinding in forbidden portal and realizing it needed some skins
the hard part is picking the familiars
OKAY i'm going to put familiars i wanna try ahem...it was super tough but i got ideas for these
Jelly Drone Sparksylph Teardrop Owlynx

i dont have ideas for ferberus but if anyone does those i will cry
This is so exciting! But yes, I'm also curious how many entries can win total as well as how many entries from one artist can win? I'm assuming more than one, since the rewards mention that you get the prizes "per each winning submission"?
This is so exciting! But yes, I'm also curious how many entries can win total as well as how many entries from one artist can win? I'm assuming more than one, since the rewards mention that you get the prizes "per each winning submission"?
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Coliseum contests have all had more than 50 winners. Since each monster could benefit from a skin at some point, it means there's more opportunities for artists to win.

That said, if there's 10+ entries all for the same opponent, even if they're all excellent, only one or two can win.
Coliseum contests have all had more than 50 winners. Since each monster could benefit from a skin at some point, it means there's more opportunities for artists to win.

That said, if there's 10+ entries all for the same opponent, even if they're all excellent, only one or two can win.
Ooh I'm excited to enter, I know exactly what I'm making~

Question, can more than one entry per person win? I want to do 2 and they're for an opponent and a recolour (but on a different base. I'm planning to do Ruffletail Tadhop for a female bogsnake and Palefoot Tadhop for male bogsnake).
If not, I can submit the other for the next contest.

Question, can more than one entry per person win? I want to do 2 and they're for an opponent and a recolour (but on a different base. I'm planning to do Ruffletail Tadhop for a female bogsnake and Palefoot Tadhop for male bogsnake).
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="TheDragonGodess" date="2020-08-25 04:46:13" ] Ooh I'm excited to enter, I know exactly what I'm making~ Question, can more than one entry per person win? I want to do 2 and they're for an opponent and a recolour (but on a different base. I'm planning to do Ruffletail Tadhop for a female bogsnake and Palefoot Tadhop for male bogsnake). If not, I can submit the other for the next contest. [/quote] @TheDragonGodess It's possible for that happen, since the post says you can earn 2k gems [i]per winning entry.[/i] It'd be a pretty lucky thing for that to happen, I bet. Can't wait to see what you do!
TheDragonGodess wrote on 2020-08-25 04:46:13:

@TheDragonGodess It's possible for that happen, since the post says you can earn 2k gems per winning entry. It'd be a pretty lucky thing for that to happen, I bet. Can't wait to see what you do!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Listen I absolutely love all the skin/acc submissions so far but those forbidden portal submissionsss <3
Listen I absolutely love all the skin/acc submissions so far but those forbidden portal submissionsss <3
Ooo, this'll be fun. Those Forbidden Portal enemies will make for neat skins/accents!

Also, a question, if anyone knows: What's the best way to save it in Sai? Just... clipping layers, maybe? I might try to actually participate in this contest....
Ooo, this'll be fun. Those Forbidden Portal enemies will make for neat skins/accents!

Also, a question, if anyone knows: What's the best way to save it in Sai? Just... clipping layers, maybe? I might try to actually participate in this contest....
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21