Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Undel why is [item=Greenroot Janustrap] on the list? It already drops the [item=Accent: Janus Trap]. Ok, so I've just noticed for some mysterious reason is paired with [item=Janustrap] in the Game Database. Maybe that's why it's on the list.
@Undel why is Greenroot Janustrap on the list? It already drops the Accent: Janus Trap .

Ok, so I've just noticed for some mysterious reason is paired with Janustrap in the Game Database. Maybe that's why it's on the list.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Desnik That Petalmane Floron is super pretty. I think I'm in love... [emoji=gaoler love size=1] @RandomPurple Can I just say I really love your entry? It looks so cool!
@Desnik That Petalmane Floron is super pretty. I think I'm in love...

@RandomPurple Can I just say I really love your entry? It looks so cool!
CgtyAYW.png
@killunia

Ty!! I’m glad! :D
@killunia

Ty!! I’m glad! :D
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
I am loving these submissions! Also, this is my first time seeing this kind of contest so I submitted something I did a while back. This is so cool!
I am loving these submissions! Also, this is my first time seeing this kind of contest so I submitted something I did a while back. This is so cool!
Skin/Accent Shop is open here. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2897718
@carlhppr aww thank you! ^^ [quote name="carlhppr" date="2020-08-24 20:23:04" ] @/Joule @/BaghDze @/Desnik your submissions are my favorites so far, they're fantastic!! But everyone has done a really good job so far [/quote]
@carlhppr aww thank you! ^^
carlhppr wrote on 2020-08-24 20:23:04:
@/Joule @/BaghDze @/Desnik your submissions are my favorites so far, they're fantastic!! But everyone has done a really good job so far
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@TheDragonGodess
Aww, the Tadhops are so pretty! I love the details in the wings.
@TheDragonGodess
Aww, the Tadhops are so pretty! I love the details in the wings.
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@Desnik's Petalmane Floron & Greattusk, @RandomPurple's Foolish Prince, @Ryj's Mossy Pohip, @Warchild's Copperplate Longmech, and both of @TheDragonGodess's entries are my favorites so far. [emoji=fae love size=2]
@Desnik's Petalmane Floron & Greattusk, @RandomPurple's Foolish Prince, @Ryj's Mossy Pohip, @Warchild's Copperplate Longmech, and both of @TheDragonGodess's entries are my favorites so far.
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
YAY! Do we know how many entries they are looking to accept? I know fests tend to be about 12 winners lately.
YAY! Do we know how many entries they are looking to accept? I know fests tend to be about 12 winners lately.
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@Tywyllwch They accept hundreds of entries, so go for it
@Tywyllwch They accept hundreds of entries, so go for it
@Tywyllwch There's usually no more than 2 winners per coli monster, and with so many coli monsters that don't have skins... if they gave each monster listed at least one skin each, that's 245 winners! Not sure if they are looking to give every monster shown a skin this contest, but there's normally loads of winners since this is a contest for the coli and not an elemental festival! There's going to be way more than just twelve winning entries.
@Tywyllwch There's usually no more than 2 winners per coli monster, and with so many coli monsters that don't have skins... if they gave each monster listed at least one skin each, that's 245 winners! Not sure if they are looking to give every monster shown a skin this contest, but there's normally loads of winners since this is a contest for the coli and not an elemental festival! There's going to be way more than just twelve winning entries.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21