Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Making a note for myself here, since I can't decide and I want to sit on it! [item=Void Wyvern] for a Banescale female [item=Wartoad] for a Snapper male [item=Ultraram] for a Gaoler male [item=Teardrop Owlynx] and/or [item=Snowy Owlynx] for either Gaoler pose. Maybe one for each? Or maybe Tundra males instead? [item=Sparksylph] for a Pearlcatcher [item=Sludge Sifter] or [item=Scaleside Noggle] for a Ridgeback female [item=Shatterbone Vulture] for either Banescale pose [item=Roving Lionsnake] for a Spiral male [item=Windcarve Bladedancer] for a Wildclaw male [item=Palefoot Tadhop] I don't know what I would make this for, a lot of breeds come to mind! Maybe Banescale females, so I can play around with the Fans gene potential! There's so much potential here, and already so many cool entries in the submissions thread :D
Making a note for myself here, since I can't decide and I want to sit on it!

Void Wyvern for a Banescale female

Wartoad for a Snapper male

Ultraram for a Gaoler male

Teardrop Owlynx and/or Snowy Owlynx for either Gaoler pose. Maybe one for each? Or maybe Tundra males instead?

Sparksylph for a Pearlcatcher

Sludge Sifter or Scaleside Noggle for a Ridgeback female

Shatterbone Vulture for either Banescale pose

Roving Lionsnake for a Spiral male

Windcarve Bladedancer for a Wildclaw male

Palefoot Tadhop I don't know what I would make this for, a lot of breeds come to mind! Maybe Banescale females, so I can play around with the Fans gene potential!

There's so much potential here, and already so many cool entries in the submissions thread :D
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Desnik oooh, okay :) by the way I saw your greattusk and that is sooooo lovely!!!!!
@Desnik oooh, okay :) by the way I saw your greattusk and that is sooooo lovely!!!!!
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@Chaos199 oh ok. Neat!!! also that's a good idea, I like too many as well lol
@Chaos199 oh ok. Neat!!! also that's a good idea, I like too many as well lol
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
I just submitted mine lol! It's my first time in any skin/accent contest so any advice is totally appreciated ^^
I just submitted mine lol! It's my first time in any skin/accent contest so any advice is totally appreciated ^^
@Arcadaline
I just wanted to say I love your tadhop skins! They're adorable and really stood out to me!
@Arcadaline
I just wanted to say I love your tadhop skins! They're adorable and really stood out to me!

Thank you for the kind comments ^^
These entries are looking amazing so far, and there's already so many not one day after the contest started. Can't imagine how many there'll be come October 8th hahah.
Thank you for the kind comments ^^
These entries are looking amazing so far, and there's already so many not one day after the contest started. Can't imagine how many there'll be come October 8th hahah.
FObX7rS.png
Yayy, got all three of my submissions done, though I do need to make a few fixes on the firebelly weaver accent ^^'
Yayy, got all three of my submissions done, though I do need to make a few fixes on the firebelly weaver accent ^^'
AH
I just saw this, I need some of the skins I saw badly, the Rat Prince and Infestation Hound ones are going to have me spending my life in those venues. I love all of the skins, I'm looking forward to winning them in Coli!
I just saw this, I need some of the skins I saw badly, the Rat Prince and Infestation Hound ones are going to have me spending my life in those venues. I love all of the skins, I'm looking forward to winning them in Coli!
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
oh my GOD i missed the announcement before looking at dev tracker and now i just GOTTA join. i was waiting for a skin or fam coloring contest for so long its about time
reminding myself to go for geartoggle smith and primrose mith because im biased
oh my GOD i missed the announcement before looking at dev tracker and now i just GOTTA join. i was waiting for a skin or fam coloring contest for so long its about time
reminding myself to go for geartoggle smith and primrose mith because im biased
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@MegaAbsol

Ty!!!! I'm glad you like it! :D
@MegaAbsol

Ty!!!! I'm glad you like it! :D
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21