Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I'm excited for this, and I think I'll try my hand at creating some accents or skins. Scanning these familiars to get some ideas...
I'm excited for this, and I think I'll try my hand at creating some accents or skins. Scanning these familiars to get some ideas...
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
epic!!! Hopefully there will be some super good ones! I know I like a lot of the familiars that do not have skins yet!
epic!!! Hopefully there will be some super good ones! I know I like a lot of the familiars that do not have skins yet!
Valentine-Sig.png
@Joule @BaghDze @Desnik your submissions are my favorites so far, they're fantastic!! But everyone has done a really good job so far
@Joule @BaghDze @Desnik your submissions are my favorites so far, they're fantastic!! But everyone has done a really good job so far
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
I think I'll try making a Sparksylph accent, if I can get my laptop to cooperate!
I think I'll try making a Sparksylph accent, if I can get my laptop to cooperate!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@ABrickToTheHead

I adore your moss-covered golem accent :o! The detail put into it looks amazing!
@ABrickToTheHead

I adore your moss-covered golem accent :o! The detail put into it looks amazing!
AH
It's been 4 years since the last contest of this type was held. So many new venues and monsters to work with!
It's been 4 years since the last contest of this type was held. So many new venues and monsters to work with!
I was seized by inspiration and had to try my hand at an Alstroemeria fox skin. Hope I did it right.
I was seized by inspiration and had to try my hand at an Alstroemeria fox skin. Hope I did it right.
@Desnik i'm in love with your Petalmane Floron skin ♥.♥

@ABrickToTheHead i'm really liking your Moss-Covered Golem ♥
@Desnik i'm in love with your Petalmane Floron skin ♥.♥

@ABrickToTheHead i'm really liking your Moss-Covered Golem ♥
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Yess!! I came to love the coli enemy accents, so I'm very excited to see more <3
Even if it will still be a while.
The submission thread already has great entries!
Yess!! I came to love the coli enemy accents, so I'm very excited to see more <3
Even if it will still be a while.
The submission thread already has great entries!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Sorry if I read right past it or something, but how many will be chosen and added to the coliseum? Are you looking to get like, say, 3 skins/accents for each new venue? Or are you guys just gonna choose as many as you like?

I'm so excited! There are already some GREAT possible winners in the submission thread. Can't wait to see more every day :)
Sorry if I read right past it or something, but how many will be chosen and added to the coliseum? Are you looking to get like, say, 3 skins/accents for each new venue? Or are you guys just gonna choose as many as you like?

I'm so excited! There are already some GREAT possible winners in the submission thread. Can't wait to see more every day :)
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21