Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Reprint Event
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 174 175
@EnglishRose - I just noticed when I checked the spreadsheet that at some point you signed up for a copy of Schrodinger’s Spectrum; unfortunately it retired before you put your name there, and I only ended up printing exactly the amount of skins I needed so unfortunately I don’t have any spare copies. It’s my own fault for not updating the info on that, sorry :(
@EnglishRose - I just noticed when I checked the spreadsheet that at some point you signed up for a copy of Schrodinger’s Spectrum; unfortunately it retired before you put your name there, and I only ended up printing exactly the amount of skins I needed so unfortunately I don’t have any spare copies. It’s my own fault for not updating the info on that, sorry :(
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

shoot! No worries
@Straka

shoot! No worries
Na5WGHa.png
@Shian @JayChirps @JayChirps @onemessyperson @Jinoga
I have enough people down to print Schrodinger’s Theory; please send over a CR or PM with the payment (750g) as soon as you’re able! If you need some time to gather payment that’s totally alright, just let me know c:
@Shian @JayChirps @JayChirps @onemessyperson @Jinoga
I have enough people down to print Schrodinger’s Theory; please send over a CR or PM with the payment (750g) as soon as you’re able! If you need some time to gather payment that’s totally alright, just let me know c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka I will need some time to gather funds. But I am still interested in getting both.
@Straka I will need some time to gather funds. But I am still interested in getting both.
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
yay! i'll send the payment :D
i am so excited! i know they are both just 'galaxies' but they give me really heavy star wars vibes especially "the force awakens"
yay! i'll send the payment :D
i am so excited! i know they are both just 'galaxies' but they give me really heavy star wars vibes especially "the force awakens"
@Straka should I send payment by cr or pm?
@Straka should I send payment by cr or pm?
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@Straka Ooof thanks to the new pose scroll I can finally change the pose on one of my dragons, and so I went through the AH to find an accent for his new pose and .... I am yelling. Your Schrodinger skin is so hella perfect.... I have to show you a preview (since it's going to take me a while to whip up the gems for the scroll) but!!! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=982429&skin=35780&apparel=26555,28785,26558,28787,30588,10880,28783,28786&xt=dressing.png[/img] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3963405]this [/url]is him now) Can't wait to apply it :) Thanks for the great skin!
@Straka

Ooof thanks to the new pose scroll I can finally change the pose on one of my dragons, and so I went through the AH to find an accent for his new pose and .... I am yelling. Your Schrodinger skin is so hella perfect.... I have to show you a preview (since it's going to take me a while to whip up the gems for the scroll) but!!!

scry?sdid=982429&skin=35780&apparel=26555,28785,26558,28787,30588,10880,28783,28786&xt=dressing.png
(this is him now)

Can't wait to apply it :) Thanks for the great skin!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@CloudTay - lol I'm more of a Star Trek fan than Star Wars, but now that you mention it I do see where you're coming from! There's definitely a similar color scheme there :p

@bioluminosity - I prefer one-way CR but either one is fine ^^

@Velsim :0 thank you so much for showing him to me, he looks amazing!!
@CloudTay - lol I'm more of a Star Trek fan than Star Wars, but now that you mention it I do see where you're coming from! There's definitely a similar color scheme there :p

@bioluminosity - I prefer one-way CR but either one is fine ^^

@Velsim :0 thank you so much for showing him to me, he looks amazing!!
I'm releasing two things at once because I'm really excited about the second one, hopefully you guys won't get mad at me since they cater to basically opposite markets ghsdkfjgh I will be making stupid things now, because it's fun. If you're on my pinglist and don't wanna be pinged for that, you can now move your name to 'serious stuff only' or 'space stuff only' in the pinglist ^^ [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NdmQCm9FJsIycJwc7K-QOQtYDS5Sp-JXOj8MiFHp5no/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] [center][b]Skin: Twin Moon Machine[/b] Personal custom, 5-print [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=twin+moon+machine&collapse=1]4 copies on AH for 1500g[/url][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57345749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573458/57345749_350.png[/img][/url] [skin=35892] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Banescale F, Skincent, limited, cool colors, glow, lightning flight, robot/robotic/cyborg, space/galaxy/stars/nebula[br][br][b]Note:[/b] The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! [b]PLEASE[/b] be sure to let us know if something is off![/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @jbapple @caelumdeity @Seadramon @anrei @Naakka @Vespertiine @wildewinged @KCGallows @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @squidragon @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @BlackWinter @Akal @Redsparrow @hayum @Mangusto @Izuna @Amphiptere @Mirrorface @Narif @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Oriel @jbapple @Faileas @Jazz @Myrkskog @Oakwick @Siaur @Darkmekmon @annadandelion @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @infectionary @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @boxparts @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @HiddenMica @Ranuja @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Icicle16 @Harribel @Betta @Xotis @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Hoku @nice @Prelude @Lynchly @Vader @xHel @Maleficus @Toriguel @Ugryzelda @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @BlackMistress @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Artesia @Yollizmaar @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @Raskies @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @Cuddleh @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @senpai @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Goji @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @ixia @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @Poi @hawwah @Kalistys @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @VictorNikiforov @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Bezalel @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Panopticon @Moonlace @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @Minstri @BloodSentry @grr @InHeritent @Kalistys @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Britty @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Alraune @SomethingWitty @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @porifra @Nardaviel @Rangiku @nonarygame @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Deana @Dross @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @gemgem @Sagittarium @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @oilux @brdey @pretend @ruirea @Beltaguise @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Icefire55 @ionicOneiroi @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @synnful @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Apotheca @Tuatara @dragonNMR @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Iskars @Xarina @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @Meebo @Izuna @cloverly @redfloon @avianAnnihilator @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Selah @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @quilliper @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @Meloetta @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @CheshireCatUk1 @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @Farvel @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @MisfitsLanding @Accelerator @Sharkra @Blushunt @kumoko @Sentenza @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @AlwaysD2 @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Laturikusha @luminousnoble @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @LilBlueSapling @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Tangaroa @Pollen @Luteia @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Iskars @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Faileas @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @Script @Nabesima @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @pretend @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @CrossHound @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @WayRox @HermaMora @Mickie @Borderlandswlw @cytotoxic @Convexity @rosevoids @vetra @Sashanitch @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Kaial @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Stephy @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Reptilia @AtticSaltStorms @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @unsolved @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Finne @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @Sassicide @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @Flowerpots @JWayland @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @WickedJayla @arboretumm @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Caelyn @Ilesvia @Shaire @RaptorQueen @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @Desolation @Anda @antiserum @Deva @Malachite @X3X @ETVermin @1Sash1 @Gaze @XeoNinx @foreboding @Malis @SylphOfHeart @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @celastrea @MerlinMausi @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @Naja @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Uyi @Ky0n @Neiran @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @AngelSami @Vialheart @Starstream @starskynadder @Hardycat @Harmonywish @Halua @Rafflesie @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @stracony @ribbonz @Erithuet @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Osmodeus @Harana @Psi @Laymon @Mip @TAOGTMI @Yiku @profligate @Ziegler @Katarra @Drachenhort @shot @Lunarias @LavenderAmethyst @selenomancy @Twye @viktowl @angstprxnce @MoonlitCacti @StarliteInfinite @SmaugTheAlmighty @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Sagittarium @Eleventh @Cirrostratus @Snowtea @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @houseteeth @Taerar @inn @avianAnnihilator @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @heckhound @Subdued @ChaosSama @Nakitra @kvr @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Ophionyx @Siris @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @KallyPaige @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Noodlesper @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Khayria @MalisVitterfolk @klee @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Neurachem @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Hawkbeckfire @quarz @Adriel @Irmingard @Chivalry @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Morrowind @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @SuddenlyJoxar @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @klee @lotusen @Veracity @Veracity @Veracity @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @vomltbreath @Interverse @Kuningaskala @GalacticWicke @Banguela @axololtl @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Deki @Reverent @Thrawn @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Flowerpots @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @Kirmon64 @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @Neraida @Xarina @CHUUNIBYOU @mikaeia @Kalinka @Arkeyr79 @Starisia @FluffYeti @moosesushi @Cerion @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @SteampunkLlama @Rifter @Lichtdrache @Raptorflight @readergirl12 @Icystorm @yukitsukihana @SilverQuark @nonaline @Juni @ToxieToxie @Orodruin @pathfinder @Morwen @Endyr @Kiddo @Soraia @Okapi @Kaamos @faraway @Koneko @218715 @Trachynhawb @Valyrie @mtfoxx3 @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @StealthNerd @flightyvandal @broadwaypaisano @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @titian @pandapaws @FlareSolaire @KalicoKat @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @ItsGigglez @TornadoTorrie @Flanoir @JWayland @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @HeadlessJason @Magnanimous @Ferrates @Arka @Hyenalope @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @1594502 @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @Kaohgumy @aprilraven @BloodAlphaess @desiher @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @bunlux @Rohana @Mysthla @Misha @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dragonwyspr @lightly @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Etherium @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Verosa @despairpods @Ozma @putrefaction @SolnaSuon @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Vixeon @Khezu @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Mintso @Massif @Boundingfeather @Digivice @sakanapanda @sunnyVista @Gxcci @Neraida @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @katpphic @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @TenderVulture @HPPJWoF @Karikumik @Leaffymint @Karikumik @cvthedral @kijauni @Vwoop @pinkkittens @minervamaga @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @Kalinka @chetungwan @XCOM @TamneSenke @varjopeura @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @skwerl56767 @ashenraven @Salvation @mithrel @onemessyperson @Stormfate @Ashlisianthus @coconuthead @Restless @ImperialTrash @Sitten1115 @scarletskyz @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @choi @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @arrowxflight @Volve @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @Gaston @cov @Cerion @succulents @fraudulentzodiac @Binardown @tytytytytytyty1 @Kneph @Shpee @Cerion @XSoldierAntX @Neflo @KCDragons @Jaypaw @Katargo @Nirwana @RaspyBone @vasily @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @nebulasandjays @theflamebreath @Aushi @ofMontreal @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Sealterbloind @Nenahel @Reckless @Ponscha @Sarafina @Mima @Vertigris @Iralla @Raptorgrrl @mojave @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @vendi @Luunai @CrystalExarch @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @durandal @RuinousOmen @xxxx @DiesIrae @Cacophony @Dydomio @Desecrated @MathematicalMind @Taarnfalk @PuffinSalt @Pseudoscience @mrgbmommy @Mintso @iambickilometer @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @PuffinSalt @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @lightsgodown @Ballad @LittleLuckyLucy @Zerohour @Erujayy @orangesunrise @Neltharygos @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @WyvernRathian @Endyr @mudkipster @RandomSlasher @Natron @winterchant @Paranatural @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @galaxytherobin @Ravenix @Nukleer @venvi @sallow @CanisAlbus @silveremouse @Arborpunk @Hellnokitty @Johan @Varnaxis @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @Tarvalian @WHDE @Voronok @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Pedge @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @retrace @Noctiferous @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @ItMeansHope @eternatus @Jeevas @hat17 @thatwhatthing @Mangusto @marropo @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Killunia @lugia492 @Altassar @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Icystorm @madameprez @SilverBelle @Mintso @Andraya @Kilwin @Kilwin @Anourou @Doomslayer @Artorias @shozurei @Clearical @Lycoriae @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @astraltremor @KiteM @TheSoothsayer @Galatheid @burial @Keryth @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @Turquai @Amayai @zephyrouss @Grune @peepsnibbles @orangesunrise @LudSa @caathedral @Empyreal @Denutena @wanderingworlds @say10 @Paintra @trashsiren @Contaminate @Idyll @Vader @nephelle @Psi @aypapi @137 @Lyudmila @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Qhersek @LizardFruit @Kauria @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @Hnai @TheLoversMask @Lurkingbullfox @Kymris @Fletchling @mem @eldrvtch @Vyris @Tordue @JayChirps @renly @Necramancy @Basileia @TheFloofyPupper @connortheknight @Hunter234322 @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Fernbrake @Riddance @StormyPhoenix29 @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @delugedoodles @rainbowometal @Seabi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Witheren @JamSandwich @delugedoodles @WickedPixie @Shyia @Quetzy @sheppo @WetDragon @Grox @zeeboot @Hawlucha @TheClassCalico @gaycaesar @Lethia @glittercorns @Kadvan @haxure @scared @bullfrog @atalaeai @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @NocturnalLegends @QuirkyTea @Tynethyne @coldcult @dokidokibunni @smolelf @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @DilsDoes @ScaleyRedSi @marshsiren @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Exlann @NorthernBluee @Roamer @smilefires @Celene @amoebawasp @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @sinha27 @137 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @emyon @Snappish @StannyWolfie @thecunningcorvid @Myndris @Catgirl742 @Marshsiren @decays @DawnBreak77 @Gimmethemprimals[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [/center] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/dKKbOUK.png[/img][nextcol][b]ISOPOD[/b] Skin, [b]750g[/b] [i]Have you ever felt like there might be something missing from your FR game experience? Something you yearned for, deep down, and yet could never have? Well, now the yearning is over. You wanted ISOPOD.[/i] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wkFDlfgWYA61Y9UwwPg9sB4YYIl5UCdysytWUnwWC2c/edit?usp=sharing]Preorder here![/url][/b] [/columns] [img]https://imgur.com/W2vhHya.png[/img] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/1Mh00nA.png[/img][nextcol][b]GAY ISOPOD[/b] Skin, [b]750g[/b] [i]like ISOPOD but even better bc it's gay also if anyone wants any other pride isopods (trans rights isopod??) I'd be totally down to do that as a custom recolor, I just don't know if there would be enough demand for more specific flags ^^[/i] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wkFDlfgWYA61Y9UwwPg9sB4YYIl5UCdysytWUnwWC2c/edit?usp=sharing]Preorder here![/url][/b] [/columns] [img]https://imgur.com/2OD1HpI.png[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Snapper F, Skincent, anatomy alterations, animals, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, insects, joke/meme, pride, water flight[br][br][b]Note:[/b] The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! [b]PLEASE[/b] be sure to let us know if something is off![/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @YoshiyaKiryu @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Lamia @Lionsong @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Irarina @Clifftop @SydKiaray @TheDwarfQueen @Micheru @KCGallows @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @Kardi @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Ickyrus @Trickilicky @Myrrien @CrazyassBat @heronfoot @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Bioslice @baudelaire @Velsim @Shroomlet @Vulpen @SilverS @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @poofinburd @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @pjoenix @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Muszka @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Akal @Crims @thefrogg @Bluetadamore @Smaugthealmighty @Koneko @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @Redsparrow @FWD @atomicpastel @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @Xtal @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Dis @Savior @Safaris @Noxeryrs @samwise @Narif @thecatsred @juawia @Colorwavez @Aalto @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @Maye @Toothiana @ixia @Malafunfun @LhiannanSidhe @Seiryuu @YukiBear @judiama @Kettlehead @tompollicle @PepChamp @kikay @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @OverlordFreya @justjasper @WickedHorror @Rosabelle @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @Malis @Chiptunehero @Chants @Sylwyth @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @Katreal @Rinibun @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @Ranuja @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @TigerRocky @Erendira @apis @pirosgomba @FauveNox @World @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @boxparts @Juyoung @ccccctk @Luunai @everynne @Parselmouth @thank @stormydanish @wtf @Yay @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @absolmon @Magnolia @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Raire @Athexreh @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Hoku @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Septicaemic @Primaria @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @World @RRHepburn @qew23 @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @casanovasAnchor @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Ranuja @Prelude @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @ixia @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @yoosung @Gravekeeper @Touming @Asobi @artillerychick @World @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @MechWyrms @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Moonlace @HermitCrab @Owlienerd @Panicat @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Rangiku @alexicyn @Duskflame @Cethosia @WheatleyScience @brdey @londoner @Syceris @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @ionicOneiroi @lightningpelt @Shadowlugia711 @Alstroemeria @Snipe @Apotheca @Scuzz @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @quilliper @Valeguard @Meloetta @NorthSong @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @CheshireCatUk1 @TalaTari @DocMulligan @FernCoyote @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Cascarones @Accelerator @kumoko @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Iridaceae @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @SnailMuffin @Tiarana @Apothecaria @LilBlueSapling @Journey @luckless @artillerychick @Tangaroa @bryna @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Felisaries @koujakward @Peyp @suncodex @Nabesima @vainqueurs @Ganymede @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @folie @Ganymede @Artichoke @pretend @deep @CrossHound @wintercovers @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @GryphonSong @Alliance @Anda @batcrooks @Apfelgriebs @SirArchimedes @vetra @CrazyBat @skin @Mupfel @fuwafuwa @Cognitive @OwnedByCats @cosmicConundrum @Nanosaur @mumtup @Reptilia @Jabberwocky09 @Haring @chronoimp @Afazeria @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Finne @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @Sassicide @bitmap @Wych @JWayland @alyblaith @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @antiserum @X3X @Gaze @BAUBLE @Bumblesweet @Zukohere @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Shamu @caedis @Kikatzu @MerlinMausi @louse @Velifer @Sanati @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @LucidDreams @Ky0n @keyy @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @Kobugi @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @Naja @techmess @Uyi @Ky0n @Limitless @chatoyant @AngelSami @Vialheart @starskynadder @Blacklily @Cryfie @deerfawn @stracony @ribbonz @InterstellarMage @Foxe @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @PikaChan412 @Lemonsinasoup @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Harana @dogma @Mip @Yiku @KreepyKrawlies @Drachenhort @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Sommfi @Eidos @Fawniti @precilla @MissTea @sunnyVista @Trollskog @Eleventh @Aviose @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @cobwebs @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @Windows98 @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @StealthNerd @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @Nascargot @Hakary @Ghilanian @Ikora @apricotstarship @Starcloud @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Hawkbeckfire @Murakali @Irmingard @Chivalry @greenpotion @Redsand @Morrowind @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @excaliburs @techne @tokkungi @Juleatic @pondweed @klee @Marjolaine @Allychan @vomltbreath @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @Cadash @Oxy @Maeva @Dracowolf @Congratulations @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @squishypeachy @big @CHUUNIBYOU @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @SilverQuark @nonaline @Trachynhawb @Dragonlaird @mangoeclipse @KalicoKat @Flanoir @Kom @Hyenalope @Maikatze @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @rockcorgo @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @hungry @Alamire @Starfire0 @Visceryl @lightly @NullE @EmotionalTree @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Verosa @Ozma @putrefaction @WingsofResent @Lusinga @Mir @Lurkingbullfox @Hauntology @Tilli @JadedEmperor @Yorshka @Neocore @Doxiunoia @Koobi @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Neonhorns @sunnyVista @Gxcci @neonhorns @razzamatazz @lorri12 @Aerites @Karikumik @Vader @Ayxia @Brewstoid @Briarfox13 @Bystander @tvoir @Pyrozod @XCOM @eternatus @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Ashlisianthus @Restless @Sitten1115 @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Jarys @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @batnap @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @Varipoika @doniider @Gaston @Dragons114750 @Shpee @Cerion @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @nebulasandjays @ofMontreal @Frency @Aerites @Ponscha @Vertigris @AcretoSorien @Luunai @Aisuryu @xxxx @Sanati @gardener @Mintso @iambickilometer @Solinary @Aviose @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @Natron @Kitava @hydde @Tofubear @sallow @Arborpunk @Hellnokitty @WHDE @Fin72 @drool @Pedge @Atsumi @Averat @ItMeansHope @eternatus @Mangusto @cloudfilledskies @Soulykins @Killunia @caution @Skelisteri @Icystorm @Mintso @Andraya @hannibals @Kilwin @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Tatobot @MinnowFox @burial @DannaSukaira @Keryth @Vyrelord @Grune @caathedral @Aica @Aica @DannaSukaira @wanderingworlds @Paintra @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @SookieJane @Psi @aypapi @137 @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @LizardFruit @Yilara @BunnySox @aalien @chuchuana @Hnai @Lurkingbullfox @Kymris @Fletchling @eldrvtch @Vyris @JayChirps @apocellipse @Snoops @connortheknight @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @NamelessNekomata @torch @Saraceaser @PossessedBirb @horrorsilk @sighborgs @sheppo @WetDragon @aavikko @Hawlucha @TheClassCalico @gaycaesar @FeatherFace @alixander @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Farron @Tynethyne @dokidokibunni @larkspurlux @windowsXP @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @marshsiren @Snoringhyena @Coward @Zelophehad @Kael1030 @137 @ProHomo57 @philocaly @Bunnymif @LSparrow @aperturescifi @kyaniite @WingedUnknown @Marshsiren @DawnBreak77 @Gimmethemprimals[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] @KameTurtle @SirLeafheart @starsystems @UndeadDahlia @Cethosia @Overcoat @ItMeansHope @elfmoss @yumehisakawa @Malachite @Anjoulas @Amayai @scarletskyz @EnglishRose @Tofubear @Crimsonpixie @Autumnus @Wrath @mystiki @KayOkay24 @Turnaboutkid @Infinipede @astraltremor @RoyalSorceress @Zelrune @Toska @SwiftedSphinx @Xemriss @Deviation @Diamondsnake @Qualia @asterope @Seraph822 @Havic @Condor @smolelf @raskies @Tatzelwurm @kiwis @Lycoriae @Necramancy @Asphalt @Mikada @sylveondreams @montromising @Mima @IromotNemem @Salthien @Briarfox13
I'm releasing two things at once because I'm really excited about the second one, hopefully you guys won't get mad at me since they cater to basically opposite markets ghsdkfjgh

I will be making stupid things now, because it's fun. If you're on my pinglist and don't wanna be pinged for that, you can now move your name to 'serious stuff only' or 'space stuff only' in the pinglist ^^ here
Skin: Twin Moon Machine
Personal custom, 5-print
4 copies on AH for 1500g
57345749_350.png
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Banescale F, Skincent, limited, cool colors, glow, lightning flight, robot/robotic/cyborg, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @jbapple @caelumdeity @Seadramon @anrei @Naakka @Vespertiine @wildewinged @KCGallows @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @squidragon @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @BlackWinter @Akal @Redsparrow @hayum @Mangusto @Izuna @Amphiptere @Mirrorface @Narif @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Oriel @jbapple @Faileas @Jazz @Myrkskog @Oakwick @Siaur @Darkmekmon @annadandelion @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @infectionary @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @boxparts @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @HiddenMica @Ranuja @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Icicle16 @Harribel @Betta @Xotis @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Hoku @nice @Prelude @Lynchly @Vader @xHel @Maleficus @Toriguel @Ugryzelda @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @BlackMistress @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Artesia @Yollizmaar @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @Raskies @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @Cuddleh @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @senpai @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Goji @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @ixia @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @Poi @hawwah @Kalistys @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @VictorNikiforov @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Bezalel @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Panopticon @Moonlace @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @Minstri @BloodSentry @grr @InHeritent @Kalistys @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Britty @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Alraune @SomethingWitty @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @porifra @Nardaviel @Rangiku @nonarygame @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Deana @Dross @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @gemgem @Sagittarium @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @oilux @brdey @pretend @ruirea @Beltaguise @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Icefire55 @ionicOneiroi @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @synnful @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Apotheca @Tuatara @dragonNMR @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Iskars @Xarina @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @Meebo @Izuna @cloverly @redfloon @avianAnnihilator @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Selah @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @quilliper @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @Meloetta @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @CheshireCatUk1 @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @Farvel @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @MisfitsLanding @Accelerator @Sharkra @Blushunt @kumoko @Sentenza @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @AlwaysD2 @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Laturikusha @luminousnoble @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @LilBlueSapling @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Tangaroa @Pollen @Luteia @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Iskars @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Faileas @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @Script @Nabesima @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @pretend @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @CrossHound @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @WayRox @HermaMora @Mickie @Borderlandswlw @cytotoxic @Convexity @rosevoids @vetra @Sashanitch @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Kaial @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Stephy @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Reptilia @AtticSaltStorms @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @unsolved @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Finne @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @Sassicide @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @Flowerpots @JWayland @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @WickedJayla @arboretumm @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Caelyn @Ilesvia @Shaire @RaptorQueen @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @Desolation @Anda @antiserum @Deva @Malachite @X3X @ETVermin @1Sash1 @Gaze @XeoNinx @foreboding @Malis @SylphOfHeart @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @celastrea @MerlinMausi @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @Naja @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Uyi @Ky0n @Neiran @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @AngelSami @Vialheart @Starstream @starskynadder @Hardycat @Harmonywish @Halua @Rafflesie @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @stracony @ribbonz @Erithuet @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Osmodeus @Harana @Psi @Laymon @Mip @TAOGTMI @Yiku @profligate @Ziegler @Katarra @Drachenhort @shot @Lunarias @LavenderAmethyst @selenomancy @Twye @viktowl @angstprxnce @MoonlitCacti @StarliteInfinite @SmaugTheAlmighty @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Sagittarium @Eleventh @Cirrostratus @Snowtea @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @houseteeth @Taerar @inn @avianAnnihilator @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @heckhound @Subdued @ChaosSama @Nakitra @kvr @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Ophionyx @Siris @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @KallyPaige @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Noodlesper @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Khayria @MalisVitterfolk @klee @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Neurachem @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Hawkbeckfire @quarz @Adriel @Irmingard @Chivalry @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Morrowind @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @SuddenlyJoxar @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @klee @lotusen @Veracity @Veracity @Veracity @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @vomltbreath @Interverse @Kuningaskala @GalacticWicke @Banguela @axololtl @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Deki @Reverent @Thrawn @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Flowerpots @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @Kirmon64 @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @Neraida @Xarina @CHUUNIBYOU @mikaeia @Kalinka @Arkeyr79 @Starisia @FluffYeti @moosesushi @Cerion @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @SteampunkLlama @Rifter @Lichtdrache @Raptorflight @readergirl12 @Icystorm @yukitsukihana @SilverQuark @nonaline @Juni @ToxieToxie @Orodruin @pathfinder @Morwen @Endyr @Kiddo @Soraia @Okapi @Kaamos @faraway @Koneko @218715 @Trachynhawb @Valyrie @mtfoxx3 @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @StealthNerd @flightyvandal @broadwaypaisano @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @titian @pandapaws @FlareSolaire @KalicoKat @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @ItsGigglez @TornadoTorrie @Flanoir @JWayland @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @HeadlessJason @Magnanimous @Ferrates @Arka @Hyenalope @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @1594502 @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @Kaohgumy @aprilraven @BloodAlphaess @desiher @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @bunlux @Rohana @Mysthla @Misha @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dragonwyspr @lightly @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Etherium @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Verosa @despairpods @Ozma @putrefaction @SolnaSuon @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Vixeon @Khezu @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Mintso @Massif @Boundingfeather @Digivice @sakanapanda @sunnyVista @Gxcci @Neraida @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @katpphic @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @TenderVulture @HPPJWoF @Karikumik @Leaffymint @Karikumik @cvthedral @kijauni @Vwoop @pinkkittens @minervamaga @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @Kalinka @chetungwan @XCOM @TamneSenke @varjopeura @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @skwerl56767 @ashenraven @Salvation @mithrel @onemessyperson @Stormfate @Ashlisianthus @coconuthead @Restless @ImperialTrash @Sitten1115 @scarletskyz @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @choi @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @arrowxflight @Volve @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @Gaston @cov @Cerion @succulents @fraudulentzodiac @Binardown @tytytytytytyty1 @Kneph @Shpee @Cerion @XSoldierAntX @Neflo @KCDragons @Jaypaw @Katargo @Nirwana @RaspyBone @vasily @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @nebulasandjays @theflamebreath @Aushi @ofMontreal @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Sealterbloind @Nenahel @Reckless @Ponscha @Sarafina @Mima @Vertigris @Iralla @Raptorgrrl @mojave @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @vendi @Luunai @CrystalExarch @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @durandal @RuinousOmen @xxxx @DiesIrae @Cacophony @Dydomio @Desecrated @MathematicalMind @Taarnfalk @PuffinSalt @Pseudoscience @mrgbmommy @Mintso @iambickilometer @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @PuffinSalt @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @lightsgodown @Ballad @LittleLuckyLucy @Zerohour @Erujayy @orangesunrise @Neltharygos @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @WyvernRathian @Endyr @mudkipster @RandomSlasher @Natron @winterchant @Paranatural @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @galaxytherobin @Ravenix @Nukleer @venvi @sallow @CanisAlbus @silveremouse @Arborpunk @Hellnokitty @Johan @Varnaxis @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @Tarvalian @WHDE @Voronok @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Pedge @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @retrace @Noctiferous @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @ItMeansHope @eternatus @Jeevas @hat17 @thatwhatthing @Mangusto @marropo @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Killunia @lugia492 @Altassar @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Icystorm @madameprez @SilverBelle @Mintso @Andraya @Kilwin @Kilwin @Anourou @Doomslayer @Artorias @shozurei @Clearical @Lycoriae @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @astraltremor @KiteM @TheSoothsayer @Galatheid @burial @Keryth @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @Turquai @Amayai @zephyrouss @Grune @peepsnibbles @orangesunrise @LudSa @caathedral @Empyreal @Denutena @wanderingworlds @say10 @Paintra @trashsiren @Contaminate @Idyll @Vader @nephelle @Psi @aypapi @137 @Lyudmila @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Qhersek @LizardFruit @Kauria @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @Hnai @TheLoversMask @Lurkingbullfox @Kymris @Fletchling @mem @eldrvtch @Vyris @Tordue @JayChirps @renly @Necramancy @Basileia @TheFloofyPupper @connortheknight @Hunter234322 @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Fernbrake @Riddance @StormyPhoenix29 @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @delugedoodles @rainbowometal @Seabi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Witheren @JamSandwich @delugedoodles @WickedPixie @Shyia @Quetzy @sheppo @WetDragon @Grox @zeeboot @Hawlucha @TheClassCalico @gaycaesar @Lethia @glittercorns @Kadvan @haxure @scared @bullfrog @atalaeai @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @NocturnalLegends @QuirkyTea @Tynethyne @coldcult @dokidokibunni @smolelf @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @DilsDoes @ScaleyRedSi @marshsiren @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Exlann @NorthernBluee @Roamer @smilefires @Celene @amoebawasp @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @sinha27 @137 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @emyon @Snappish @StannyWolfie @thecunningcorvid @Myndris @Catgirl742 @Marshsiren @decays @DawnBreak77 @Gimmethemprimals
dKKbOUK.png ISOPOD
Skin, 750g

Have you ever felt like there might be something missing from your FR game experience? Something you yearned for, deep down, and yet could never have? Well, now the yearning is over. You wanted ISOPOD.

Preorder here!
W2vhHya.png
1Mh00nA.png GAY ISOPOD
Skin, 750g

like ISOPOD but even better bc it's gay

also if anyone wants any other pride isopods (trans rights isopod??) I'd be totally down to do that as a custom recolor, I just don't know if there would be enough demand for more specific flags ^^

Preorder here!
2OD1HpI.png
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Snapper F, Skincent, anatomy alterations, animals, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, insects, joke/meme, pride, water flight

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @YoshiyaKiryu @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Lamia @Lionsong @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Irarina @Clifftop @SydKiaray @TheDwarfQueen @Micheru @KCGallows @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @Kardi @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Ickyrus @Trickilicky @Myrrien @CrazyassBat @heronfoot @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Bioslice @baudelaire @Velsim @Shroomlet @Vulpen @SilverS @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @poofinburd @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @pjoenix @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Muszka @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Akal @Crims @thefrogg @Bluetadamore @Smaugthealmighty @Koneko @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @Redsparrow @FWD @atomicpastel @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @Xtal @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Dis @Savior @Safaris @Noxeryrs @samwise @Narif @thecatsred @juawia @Colorwavez @Aalto @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @Maye @Toothiana @ixia @Malafunfun @LhiannanSidhe @Seiryuu @YukiBear @judiama @Kettlehead @tompollicle @PepChamp @kikay @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @OverlordFreya @justjasper @WickedHorror @Rosabelle @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @Malis @Chiptunehero @Chants @Sylwyth @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @Katreal @Rinibun @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @Ranuja @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @TigerRocky @Erendira @apis @pirosgomba @FauveNox @World @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @boxparts @Juyoung @ccccctk @Luunai @everynne @Parselmouth @thank @stormydanish @*** @Yay @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @absolmon @Magnolia @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Raire @Athexreh @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Hoku @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Septicaemic @Primaria @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @World @RRHepburn @qew23 @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @casanovasAnchor @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Ranuja @Prelude @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @ixia @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @yoosung @Gravekeeper @Touming @Asobi @artillerychick @World @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @MechWyrms @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Moonlace @HermitCrab @Owlienerd @Panicat @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Rangiku @alexicyn @Duskflame @Cethosia @WheatleyScience @brdey @londoner @Syceris @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @ionicOneiroi @lightningpelt @Shadowlugia711 @Alstroemeria @Snipe @Apotheca @Scuzz @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @quilliper @Valeguard @Meloetta @NorthSong @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @CheshireCatUk1 @TalaTari @DocMulligan @FernCoyote @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Cascarones @Accelerator @kumoko @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Iridaceae @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @SnailMuffin @Tiarana @Apothecaria @LilBlueSapling @Journey @luckless @artillerychick @Tangaroa @bryna @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Felisaries @koujakward @Peyp @suncodex @Nabesima @vainqueurs @Ganymede @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @folie @Ganymede @Artichoke @pretend @deep @CrossHound @wintercovers @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @GryphonSong @Alliance @Anda @batcrooks @Apfelgriebs @SirArchimedes @vetra @CrazyBat @skin @Mupfel @fuwafuwa @Cognitive @OwnedByCats @cosmicConundrum @Nanosaur @mumtup @Reptilia @Jabberwocky09 @Haring @chronoimp @Afazeria @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Finne @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @Sassicide @bitmap @Wych @JWayland @alyblaith @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @antiserum @X3X @Gaze @BAUBLE @Bumblesweet @Zukohere @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Shamu @caedis @Kikatzu @MerlinMausi @louse @Velifer @Sanati @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @LucidDreams @Ky0n @keyy @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @Kobugi @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @Naja @techmess @Uyi @Ky0n @Limitless @chatoyant @AngelSami @Vialheart @starskynadder @Blacklily @Cryfie @deerfawn @stracony @ribbonz @InterstellarMage @Foxe @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @PikaChan412 @Lemonsinasoup @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Harana @dogma @Mip @Yiku @KreepyKrawlies @Drachenhort @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Sommfi @Eidos @Fawniti @precilla @MissTea @sunnyVista @Trollskog @Eleventh @Aviose @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @cobwebs @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @Windows98 @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @StealthNerd @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @Nascargot @Hakary @Ghilanian @Ikora @apricotstarship @Starcloud @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Hawkbeckfire @Murakali @Irmingard @Chivalry @greenpotion @Redsand @Morrowind @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @excaliburs @techne @tokkungi @Juleatic @pondweed @klee @Marjolaine @Allychan @vomltbreath @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @Cadash @*** @Maeva @Dracowolf @Congratulations @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @squishypeachy @big @CHUUNIBYOU @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @pooses @Fervor @SilverQuark @nonaline @Trachynhawb @Dragonlaird @mangoeclipse @KalicoKat @Flanoir @Kom @Hyenalope @Maikatze @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @rockcorgo @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @hungry @Alamire @Starfire0 @Visceryl @lightly @NullE @EmotionalTree @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Verosa @Ozma @putrefaction @WingsofResent @Lusinga @Mir @Lurkingbullfox @Hauntology @Tilli @JadedEmperor @Yorshka @Neocore @Doxiunoia @Koobi @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Neonhorns @sunnyVista @Gxcci @neonhorns @razzamatazz @lorri12 @Aerites @Karikumik @Vader @Ayxia @Brewstoid @Briarfox13 @Bystander @tvoir @Pyrozod @XCOM @eternatus @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Ashlisianthus @Restless @Sitten1115 @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Jarys @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @batnap @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @Varipoika @doniider @Gaston @Dragons114750 @Shpee @Cerion @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @nebulasandjays @ofMontreal @Frency @Aerites @Ponscha @Vertigris @AcretoSorien @Luunai @Aisuryu @xxxx @Sanati @gardener @Mintso @iambickilometer @Solinary @Aviose @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @Natron @Kitava @hydde @Tofubear @sallow @Arborpunk @Hellnokitty @WHDE @Fin72 @drool @Pedge @Atsumi @Averat @ItMeansHope @eternatus @Mangusto @cloudfilledskies @Soulykins @Killunia @caution @Skelisteri @Icystorm @Mintso @Andraya @hannibals @Kilwin @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Tatobot @MinnowFox @burial @DannaSukaira @Keryth @Vyrelord @Grune @caathedral @Aica @Aica @DannaSukaira @wanderingworlds @Paintra @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @SookieJane @Psi @aypapi @137 @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @LizardFruit @Yilara @BunnySox @aalien @chuchuana @Hnai @Lurkingbullfox @Kymris @Fletchling @eldrvtch @Vyris @JayChirps @apocellipse @Snoops @connortheknight @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @NamelessNekomata @torch @Saraceaser @PossessedBirb @horrorsilk @sighborgs @sheppo @WetDragon @aavikko @Hawlucha @TheClassCalico @gaycaesar @FeatherFace @alixander @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Farron @Tynethyne @dokidokibunni @larkspurlux @windowsXP @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @marshsiren @Snoringhyena @Coward @Zelophehad @Kael1030 @137 @ProHomo57 @philocaly @Bunnymif @LSparrow @aperturescifi @kyaniite @WingedUnknown @Marshsiren @DawnBreak77 @Gimmethemprimals

@KameTurtle @SirLeafheart @starsystems @UndeadDahlia @Cethosia @Overcoat @ItMeansHope @elfmoss @yumehisakawa @Malachite @Anjoulas @Amayai @scarletskyz @EnglishRose @Tofubear @Crimsonpixie @Autumnus @Wrath @mystiki @KayOkay24 @Turnaboutkid @Infinipede @astraltremor @RoyalSorceress @Zelrune @Toska @SwiftedSphinx @Xemriss @Deviation @Diamondsnake @Qualia @asterope @Seraph822 @Havic @Condor @smolelf @raskies @Tatzelwurm @kiwis @Lycoriae @Necramancy @Asphalt @Mikada @sylveondreams @montromising @Mima @IromotNemem @Salthien @Briarfox13
@Straka

THE SECOND ONE I'M SCREAMING

EDIT: bought so fast my wallet got whiplash
@Straka

THE SECOND ONE I'M SCREAMING

EDIT: bought so fast my wallet got whiplash
0KZhsof.jpg
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 174 175