Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Reprint Event
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 174 175
@Viscere Forgot to ping you but I know you wanted Isopod to become a reality >:3
@Viscere Forgot to ping you but I know you wanted Isopod to become a reality >:3
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Twin moon machine is absolutely gorgeous, 10/10 robobane
Twin moon machine is absolutely gorgeous, 10/10 robobane
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Straka oh no, I was too late D: that banescale skin is so pretty!
@Straka oh no, I was too late D: that banescale skin is so pretty!
NRIoOfa.png
Could you add me for hubble time, hubble constant, and blazar please? ^_^

Isopod is very funny skin too, but I have to exercise restraint :D
Could you add me for hubble time, hubble constant, and blazar please? ^_^

Isopod is very funny skin too, but I have to exercise restraint :D
I do not have enough gems to become a UMA collector but I just want to drop in & say gay isopod is iconic and I love it
I do not have enough gems to become a UMA collector but I just want to drop in & say gay isopod is iconic and I love it
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
I am in love! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62711869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627119/62711869_350.png[/img][/url]
I am in love!
62711869_350.png
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@Kirmon64 - thank you! I love banescale females, excellent robot potential :V also your signature made me cackle

@Ophionyx - aaah sorry :< I don’t like making retired stuff tbh... but who would win, that vs the fact that I like making my dergs ~special~ ghskfdh

@Cynderbark - I already sent you copies of the Hubble skins, and I’ve added you for Blazar once that comes in :D and yeah I understand completely lol

@brightmeadow - why thank you. i think the next big FR update will be replacing every dragon in the game with an isopod. an update the community will adore

@sinha27 - omg he looks so pretty! I hope you don’t mind if I throw him in the spotlight for a few days? :0c
@Kirmon64 - thank you! I love banescale females, excellent robot potential :V also your signature made me cackle

@Ophionyx - aaah sorry :< I don’t like making retired stuff tbh... but who would win, that vs the fact that I like making my dergs ~special~ ghskfdh

@Cynderbark - I already sent you copies of the Hubble skins, and I’ve added you for Blazar once that comes in :D and yeah I understand completely lol

@brightmeadow - why thank you. i think the next big FR update will be replacing every dragon in the game with an isopod. an update the community will adore

@sinha27 - omg he looks so pretty! I hope you don’t mind if I throw him in the spotlight for a few days? :0c
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Alright, the Schrodinger’s Whatever skins have retired now, so I’m ready to print the rest! They’re 750g each; if you need a bit of time to gather payment that’s alright, just let me know.

Also, JayChirps, I think you mentioned potentially wanting 3 copies of Superposition instead of 2? Which is totally fine, I just wanna confirm it before making you pay for it :p

Anomaly: (2nd run) @DaintyBoots
Paradox: @Ophionyx @Opals @Jaychirps x2
Superposition: @JayChirps x2
Alright, the Schrodinger’s Whatever skins have retired now, so I’m ready to print the rest! They’re 750g each; if you need a bit of time to gather payment that’s alright, just let me know.

Also, JayChirps, I think you mentioned potentially wanting 3 copies of Superposition instead of 2? Which is totally fine, I just wanna confirm it before making you pay for it :p

Anomaly: (2nd run) @DaintyBoots
Paradox: @Ophionyx @Opals @Jaychirps x2
Superposition: @JayChirps x2
@Straka Yes, that is correct . I would like to have 3 copies :)
@Straka Yes, that is correct . I would like to have 3 copies :)
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@Straka I'm really sorry for the double ping, but may I please be added to both Isopod skin lists as well uwu
@Straka I'm really sorry for the double ping, but may I please be added to both Isopod skin lists as well uwu
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 174 175