Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@TheDarkestDream thank you very much! I like to imagine the shadows in the background are one of the Behemoth's roots.

@foxfreckles if you're getting malicious ads then it's due to a link that hasn't been put on a list by admins. I'd try to take a screenshot of something or otherwise report it. You can do that in Flight Rising Discussion.
@TheDarkestDream thank you very much! I like to imagine the shadows in the background are one of the Behemoth's roots.

@foxfreckles if you're getting malicious ads then it's due to a link that hasn't been put on a list by admins. I'd try to take a screenshot of something or otherwise report it. You can do that in Flight Rising Discussion.
FfsFHyt.png
Love all the skins and accents!!!!! Good luck to all!
Love all the skins and accents!!!!! Good luck to all!
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png
Hey guys! I just entered my second skin submission, could I get some feedback on it? It's with my first one on page 13, thank you!
Hey guys! I just entered my second skin submission, could I get some feedback on it? It's with my first one on page 13, thank you!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
I just posted my first skin submission, if anyone could give some feedback or let me know if I missed something/did something wrong that'd be great! It's the fifth one on page 18.
I just posted my first skin submission, if anyone could give some feedback or let me know if I missed something/did something wrong that'd be great! It's the fifth one on page 18.
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
shadow_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarc.gif
05e7cb9445ff87030b283d8e5db40be5276d4c0c.gif
@sleepyboi That looks great! I like what you did with the pearl, and the bark looks not too detailed (in a good way!) but still gorgeous and simplistic! The shading on the leaves and the overall green is nice to look at as well. Quick question though, are the blues on the belly suppose to give away into completely transparent holes in the dragon's chest? It just looks like you're missing a few leaves there, cause I see the outline of blue but no more at those upper two
(Just making sure that the holes there are meant to be there and to reflect the dragon's original colours beneath or lack thereof instead of being an entry issue)
@sleepyboi That looks great! I like what you did with the pearl, and the bark looks not too detailed (in a good way!) but still gorgeous and simplistic! The shading on the leaves and the overall green is nice to look at as well. Quick question though, are the blues on the belly suppose to give away into completely transparent holes in the dragon's chest? It just looks like you're missing a few leaves there, cause I see the outline of blue but no more at those upper two
(Just making sure that the holes there are meant to be there and to reflect the dragon's original colours beneath or lack thereof instead of being an entry issue)
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto Thanks! The top two leaves are over the blank/white part of the capsule gene: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538313/53831236_350.png[/img] Should I put in a preview of a dragon without capsule?
@PlatonicPluto
Thanks!
The top two leaves are over the blank/white part of the capsule gene:
53831236_350.png
Should I put in a preview of a dragon without capsule?
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
@sleepyboi Oh, I see now! Perhaps multiple examples to show different dragon colours? I've been doing three of different spectrums to show the skins' compatabilites, so perhaps that would not only show off the skin more but also get more people interested?
@sleepyboi Oh, I see now! Perhaps multiple examples to show different dragon colours? I've been doing three of different spectrums to show the skins' compatabilites, so perhaps that would not only show off the skin more but also get more people interested?
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto
How does it look now?
@PlatonicPluto
How does it look now?
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
Hey! This is my first ever attempt at a skin (well, one other, still in progress), and I was hoping to get some feedback on it, if anyone's willing.
Hey! This is my first ever attempt at a skin (well, one other, still in progress), and I was hoping to get some feedback on it, if anyone's willing.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@sleepyboi Nice! Displays the original colours beneath the skin well, good luck to ya! ^^

@Trix (if you meant don't ping me in this discussion thread instead of suggestions in general then I sincerely apologize, but) wow! That looks lovely! The colours are nice, not too hard on the eyes and look natural, and they really compliment each other! It'd be nice to see what it looks like on example imperials, but best of luck to you too-- wonderful job!
@sleepyboi Nice! Displays the original colours beneath the skin well, good luck to ya! ^^

@Trix (if you meant don't ping me in this discussion thread instead of suggestions in general then I sincerely apologize, but) wow! That looks lovely! The colours are nice, not too hard on the eyes and look natural, and they really compliment each other! It'd be nice to see what it looks like on example imperials, but best of luck to you too-- wonderful job!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21