Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Trix
Loving your Fauna de la Lune!
@Trix
Loving your Fauna de la Lune!
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
The deadline's nearly here and good luck to everyone who's entered! [emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [size=1]I'd ping the people who's skins I really love, but honestly I'd just be pinging everyone lol![/size]
The deadline's nearly here and good luck to everyone who's entered!

I'd ping the people who's skins I really love, but honestly I'd just be pinging everyone lol!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Good luck to everyone, all your skins are fun and creative, I really like the ones that filter light through a canopy and the ones for male banescales partly because they're good (especially one with water) and partly because I need some décor for mah bois. But everyones is wonderful and whoever wins i'll be over the moon! [emoji=coatl love size=1] [emoji=full moon size=1] [emoji=four leaf clover size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
Good luck to everyone, all your skins are fun and creative, I really like the ones that filter light through a canopy and the ones for male banescales partly because they're good (especially one with water) and partly because I need some décor for mah bois. But everyones is wonderful and whoever wins i'll be over the moon!

And Done just in time. :3
And Done just in time. :3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
ive never participated before and i dident see it anywhere but how many winners would there be generally? just one?
ive never participated before and i dident see it anywhere but how many winners would there be generally? just one?
@boowo There are 14 winners for each contest! 12 of the winning skins go in the treasure Marketplace, 6 of those 12 are also available in chests in the Coliseum or found by digging, and 2 are brewable at Baldwin's!
@boowo There are 14 winners for each contest! 12 of the winning skins go in the treasure Marketplace, 6 of those 12 are also available in chests in the Coliseum or found by digging, and 2 are brewable at Baldwin's!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Gosh I'm so excited waiting to hear results. This is my first skin submitted so I'm not expecting to win but I want to see the results! They all look amazing!
Gosh I'm so excited waiting to hear results. This is my first skin submitted so I'm not expecting to win but I want to see the results! They all look amazing!
one last question,will the results be told to the people prior to the event or on launch day of it?
one last question,will the results be told to the people prior to the event or on launch day of it?
@Platonicpluto hey! since nobody else has given you feedback on your accents, here goes!
Faerie lights: I like how you used a multitude of colours and in rainbow order! But it doesn't really tie to the festival for me, maybe add some mushrooms?

Spring Maiden: Cool choice of name! My entry Floral Maiden also quite resembles yours. (In a good way, of course) I like your usage of branches (And are those sakura blossoms? They look so cute!) Anyways, good luck.
@Platonicpluto hey! since nobody else has given you feedback on your accents, here goes!
Faerie lights: I like how you used a multitude of colours and in rainbow order! But it doesn't really tie to the festival for me, maybe add some mushrooms?

Spring Maiden: Cool choice of name! My entry Floral Maiden also quite resembles yours. (In a good way, of course) I like your usage of branches (And are those sakura blossoms? They look so cute!) Anyways, good luck.
in g1 hell
@boowo In my experience you don't find out until the festival announcement telling you the skins available.
@boowo In my experience you don't find out until the festival announcement telling you the skins available.
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21