Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@Mysh
thank you for the feedback,,!!! >w<;;;;;
@Mysh
thank you for the feedback,,!!! >w<;;;;;
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@Mysh
thanks so much! <3
@Mysh
thanks so much! <3
@Mysh Thanks![emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@Mysh Thanks!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Lirillith
@BraveEguana
@kveikur
@Naramyon
Thank you (and sorry for the super late respond)! I'm very grateful for your appreciate ^^ Tried my best however I'm still a newbie with skin making haha
But honestly. You made me melting ;___;

@Lirillith
@BraveEguana
@kveikur
@Naramyon
Thank you (and sorry for the super late respond)! I'm very grateful for your appreciate ^^ Tried my best however I'm still a newbie with skin making haha
But honestly. You made me melting ;___;

oNPnEqv.jpeg
@Mysh
aa thank you much! :>
@Mysh
aa thank you much! :>
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@Ursus I absolutely LOVE Life Cycle!!
@Ursus I absolutely LOVE Life Cycle!!
So, the deadline is near and ohh there are SO MANY beautiful entries!Best luck to all participants, but I want to do a shoutout to all artists and their works I adored the most

@Sherushi
Harvest Celebration looks so vivid yet somehow... cozy? I love this autumn theme

@Sylipha
YOUR ACCENT IS A MASTERPIECE, I laughed so hard, it's funny and soo adorable! :D

@Grimalkind
Both of your entries are superb, but I especially like Long Live The Queen, it's so neat and kinda laconic, it just simply... works

@fayeskies
Your skins glow right into my heart, they are just... I LOVE THEM ALL, that palette, those small details, how bright and glowy they look, they're just a thing I'd love to see as a fest skin

@ViperaUnion
Cloud Forest somehow works really well, like a small portal into a prehistoric forest

@KingKichi
Greenhouse Patina gives just the right vibe, I love how it's detailed yet not overloaded

@stanley
I simply like how bright and detailed your accent looks, wings look super-neat!

@KuroXer
Jeez I have a weak spot for rainbow things and I like this darkened-rainbow gradient. Accent itself is very cool, but that gradient, ooooh! Also, I like how flowers foils the rest of accent

@februarei
THAT NAME. I laughed so much! But accent on itself looks like something I'd really like to see among the fest skins

@aeons
Solivagant is just super-neat! I can't keep my eyes off, you did a great work on how all elements work together

@Leverett
The idea is so simple and cool, but the execution is veeery elegant!

@horoll77
In my opinion Ancient tree is the best gaoler fest accent entry I've ever seen?? The palette is unusual, but works great!

@Looshiana
Both of your skins have really gorgeous color scheme, I like your work on colors and forms, especially on the Araceae Seviera

@4Mninja
Glade Keep Night looks very simple but... I somehow like it?? It looks very pretty and cute!

@Willotree
FUNGI.
Tho I really love that accent actually looks foggy, and these shrooms add little lovely detail for it, so it looks just cool

There are many more entries and artists I like, but, oof, the post is too big already, I just wanna tell you've all done a great job!
So, the deadline is near and ohh there are SO MANY beautiful entries!Best luck to all participants, but I want to do a shoutout to all artists and their works I adored the most

@Sherushi
Harvest Celebration looks so vivid yet somehow... cozy? I love this autumn theme

@Sylipha
YOUR ACCENT IS A MASTERPIECE, I laughed so hard, it's funny and soo adorable! :D

@Grimalkind
Both of your entries are superb, but I especially like Long Live The Queen, it's so neat and kinda laconic, it just simply... works

@fayeskies
Your skins glow right into my heart, they are just... I LOVE THEM ALL, that palette, those small details, how bright and glowy they look, they're just a thing I'd love to see as a fest skin

@ViperaUnion
Cloud Forest somehow works really well, like a small portal into a prehistoric forest

@KingKichi
Greenhouse Patina gives just the right vibe, I love how it's detailed yet not overloaded

@stanley
I simply like how bright and detailed your accent looks, wings look super-neat!

@KuroXer
Jeez I have a weak spot for rainbow things and I like this darkened-rainbow gradient. Accent itself is very cool, but that gradient, ooooh! Also, I like how flowers foils the rest of accent

@februarei
THAT NAME. I laughed so much! But accent on itself looks like something I'd really like to see among the fest skins

@aeons
Solivagant is just super-neat! I can't keep my eyes off, you did a great work on how all elements work together

@Leverett
The idea is so simple and cool, but the execution is veeery elegant!

@horoll77
In my opinion Ancient tree is the best gaoler fest accent entry I've ever seen?? The palette is unusual, but works great!

@Looshiana
Both of your skins have really gorgeous color scheme, I like your work on colors and forms, especially on the Araceae Seviera

@4Mninja
Glade Keep Night looks very simple but... I somehow like it?? It looks very pretty and cute!

@Willotree
FUNGI.
Tho I really love that accent actually looks foggy, and these shrooms add little lovely detail for it, so it looks just cool

There are many more entries and artists I like, but, oof, the post is too big already, I just wanna tell you've all done a great job!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream thank you!! I appreciate it! : D
@TheDarkestDream thank you!! I appreciate it! : D
@TheDarkestDream

Aw, thank you!! I'm glad you think so, I had a ton of fun drawing it! <3
@TheDarkestDream

Aw, thank you!! I'm glad you think so, I had a ton of fun drawing it! <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
I normally don't post but, is anyone else getting an antivirus warning for a trojan redirect on page 18 of the submissions thread?

I don't know if it's to do with one of the linked images, but whenever I refresh or load that page Malwarebytes Premium throws me 2-3 redirects that it's blocked, and after sussing it out a little it's definitely not coming from any of my other tabs or programs... just thought I should ask in-case there is something concerning there that needs looking into, rather than just a random occurrence or false positive :>
I normally don't post but, is anyone else getting an antivirus warning for a trojan redirect on page 18 of the submissions thread?

I don't know if it's to do with one of the linked images, but whenever I refresh or load that page Malwarebytes Premium throws me 2-3 redirects that it's blocked, and after sussing it out a little it's definitely not coming from any of my other tabs or programs... just thought I should ask in-case there is something concerning there that needs looking into, rather than just a random occurrence or false positive :>
foxfreckles_comm.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21