Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brahk's Accents
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44
Restock of: [b]FEW CAN AFFORD[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=19&gender=0&skin=36679&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=36679] [/columns] 500g/500kt on the AH [size=2]@Metus @Ambitious @Illuso @Saraceaser @oworm @Demagogue @uwuloo @Paxamdays @callerunknown[/size]
Restock of:

FEW CAN AFFORD
dummy?breed=19&gender=0&skin=36679&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

500g/500kt on the AH

@Metus @Ambitious @Illuso @Saraceaser @oworm @Demagogue @uwuloo @Paxamdays @callerunknown
8LqSkmN.png
would it be possible to have a tr copy of FEW CAN AFFORD pa'd to me? i can pick it up as soon as i make the treasure :-0
would it be possible to have a tr copy of FEW CAN AFFORD pa'd to me? i can pick it up as soon as i make the treasure :-0
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@oworm

Certainly!
@oworm

Certainly!
8LqSkmN.png
May I please also have a treasure copy of "Few Can Afford" PA'd to me if you still have any?
May I please also have a treasure copy of "Few Can Afford" PA'd to me if you still have any?
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
@callerunknown

You got it, PA is created :)
@callerunknown

You got it, PA is created :)
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest
Hi! How do i go about getting a copy of Dethrone God? It's gorgeous!

Will there possibly be a male alternative at any time?
@Brahkest
Hi! How do i go about getting a copy of Dethrone God? It's gorgeous!

Will there possibly be a male alternative at any time?
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
sorry for the late message! But you can either put your name on my pinglist under that particular skin (or you can ask me to do it if you can't access the doc) and wait for a reprint (which happens when I get around 10 or so people on my lists)

OR if you need it right away, you're welcome to buy it outright but I would need to be provided the gems to buy a skin blueprint - I don't charge anything extra for personal reprints

and I haven't thought about a male alt but I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibilities!
@Katalist
sorry for the late message! But you can either put your name on my pinglist under that particular skin (or you can ask me to do it if you can't access the doc) and wait for a reprint (which happens when I get around 10 or so people on my lists)

OR if you need it right away, you're welcome to buy it outright but I would need to be provided the gems to buy a skin blueprint - I don't charge anything extra for personal reprints

and I haven't thought about a male alt but I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibilities!
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest Thank you for your response! I don't mind waiting, so i've added my name down. It's getting pretty close to reprint already :D

And thank you for the information!
@Brahkest Thank you for your response! I don't mind waiting, so i've added my name down. It's getting pretty close to reprint already :D

And thank you for the information!
chlZfGD.png
just checking on the reprint of Blessed is the Valley! I had to go to basic combat training so I think i missed it's sale??? I'd love a copy for my boy here: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/193243516665593856/868918720012120064/scry.png[/img] (skin was added for his true look ;v;)
just checking on the reprint of Blessed is the Valley! I had to go to basic combat training so I think i missed it's sale??? I'd love a copy for my boy here:
scry.png (skin was added for his true look ;v;)
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
@Espanyolo

I don't have any copies currently but I can put that down as my next batch to reprint since it's a less popular skin and I prolly won't revisit it for awhile. I will definitely ping those on the list when it's on the AH!
@Espanyolo

I don't have any copies currently but I can put that down as my next batch to reprint since it's a less popular skin and I prolly won't revisit it for awhile. I will definitely ping those on the list when it's on the AH!
8LqSkmN.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44