Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brahk's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
PEnIA1u.png
@elextra Sure! Would you like just general pinglist and/or did you want your name as interest on any particular skins? You can be on multiple ^^
@elextra Sure! Would you like just general pinglist and/or did you want your name as interest on any particular skins? You can be on multiple ^^
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest

I love BLORPLEBERRY, but just keep me on your general pinglist. I think your skins are awesome. :)
@Brahkest

I love BLORPLEBERRY, but just keep me on your general pinglist. I think your skins are awesome. :)
PEnIA1u.png
@elextra You got it!
@elextra You got it!
8LqSkmN.png
@scarecrane @TheEndOfAutumn @slaytheist @Leannaa @Erujayy @Lionsong @Elextra My newest skin came in and ya'll get first dibs since this'll be my first pinglist post ^^ ----- [b]Epitaph[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=18&gender=0&skin=33052&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=33052] [/columns]
@scarecrane @TheEndOfAutumn @slaytheist @Leannaa @Erujayy @Lionsong @Elextra

My newest skin came in and ya'll get first dibs since this'll be my first pinglist post ^^
Epitaph
dummy?breed=18&gender=0&skin=33052&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
8LqSkmN.png
on mobile so can't access pinglists, mind adding me to your general?

also, try G.A.S.P! think itll help you gather more interest. amazing skins!
on mobile so can't access pinglists, mind adding me to your general?

also, try G.A.S.P! think itll help you gather more interest. amazing skins!
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack you got it ^.^

And I've thought about gasp. I don't mind not having much interest since I just make new skins for funsies and only reprint if peeps want old ones but I'll definitely keep it in mind, thank you!
@bedfordblack you got it ^.^

And I've thought about gasp. I don't mind not having much interest since I just make new skins for funsies and only reprint if peeps want old ones but I'll definitely keep it in mind, thank you!
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest Hello! I'd love to be on your general pinglist, if that's okay! (Sorry, I'm on mobile and can't do all that myself [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]) Also, theres a single copy of Epitaph on the AH right now, for treasure - would it be possible to buy it for gems?
@Brahkest

Hello! I'd love to be on your general pinglist, if that's okay! (Sorry, I'm on mobile and can't do all that myself )

Also, theres a single copy of Epitaph on the AH right now, for treasure - would it be possible to buy it for gems?

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@shirenu I'll put you on list! And unfortunately the last one just sold but I'll be getting more copies since I wasn't expecting it sell out so fast lol

I can put one on hold for you for gems when I get more copies, would you like that?
@shirenu I'll put you on list! And unfortunately the last one just sold but I'll be getting more copies since I wasn't expecting it sell out so fast lol

I can put one on hold for you for gems when I get more copies, would you like that?
8LqSkmN.png
@brahkest Oh no worries, that would be great! Thanks so much!!! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@brahkest

Oh no worries, that would be great! Thanks so much!!!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43