Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brahk's Accents
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
@Brahkest aaaa thank you!! I love it on him SM I'll make sure to have gems for when you have that skin up!!
@Brahkest aaaa thank you!! I love it on him SM I'll make sure to have gems for when you have that skin up!!
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
I love your neon accents. Can i be added to your pinglist please? :3
I love your neon accents. Can i be added to your pinglist please? :3
@clubmudkip

For sure! Are there particular ones you'd like to be added to or would you just like to be on my general pinglist or both?
@clubmudkip

For sure! Are there particular ones you'd like to be added to or would you just like to be on my general pinglist or both?
8LqSkmN.png
Just the general pinglist, please!
Just the general pinglist, please!
@clubmudkip

you got it!
@clubmudkip

you got it!
8LqSkmN.png
@emoikea
I usually reprint when there's enough interest (10 or so) peeps on the pinglist for specific skins and right now there's only 1 other person so unfortunately for that one, probably not soon

I can reprint any skin tho if I am provided the gems to purchase the appropriate blueprint and I do not charge extra for that so that's an option too
@emoikea
I usually reprint when there's enough interest (10 or so) peeps on the pinglist for specific skins and right now there's only 1 other person so unfortunately for that one, probably not soon

I can reprint any skin tho if I am provided the gems to purchase the appropriate blueprint and I do not charge extra for that so that's an option too
8LqSkmN.png
@emoikea
a single copy accent bp is 1000g
@emoikea
a single copy accent bp is 1000g
8LqSkmN.png
@emoikea
alright sounds good!
@emoikea
alright sounds good!
8LqSkmN.png
Restocked in the AH for 500g / 500kt: [b]PRAETOR[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=18&gender=0&skin=34431&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=34431] [/columns] [size=2]@StormyPhoenix29 @Binardown @Madrigalism @Witch0fDoom @Demagogue @Viscere @Saraceaser @9th @Spookio[/size]
Restocked in the AH for 500g / 500kt:

PRAETOR
dummy?breed=18&gender=0&skin=34431&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

@StormyPhoenix29 @Binardown @Madrigalism @Witch0fDoom @Demagogue @Viscere @Saraceaser @9th @Spookio
8LqSkmN.png
Restocked on the AH for 800g: [b]DETHRONE GOD[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=35418&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=35418] [/columns] [size=2]@Demagogue @Barrdwing @GoldenSootball @canisalbus @Yamigiri @Snappish @Saraceaser @mrgbmommy @Trachynhawb @PrismDragonfly @Katalist @9th @RahgolDok[/size]
Restocked on the AH for 800g:

DETHRONE GOD
dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=35418&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

@Demagogue @Barrdwing @GoldenSootball @canisalbus @Yamigiri @Snappish @Saraceaser @mrgbmommy @Trachynhawb @PrismDragonfly @Katalist @9th @RahgolDok
8LqSkmN.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44