Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 195 196
@Velvetpaws thankyou! I'll send out an accent your way shortly!
@Velvetpaws thankyou! I'll send out an accent your way shortly!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist I'm failing at convincing myself I don't need copy of every color in this Imperial series, - I only ended with list of dragons to wear them [emoji=tundra scared size=1] May need to gather funds for all of them, though, - and if I understand correctly, I can't take treasure slot on second run if all gem slot in first weren't filled? And apparently I already bought one of your skins somewhere in spring, I think? Couldn't pass this one: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61454037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614541/61454037_350.png[/img][/url]
@Katalist
I'm failing at convincing myself I don't need copy of every color in this Imperial series, - I only ended with list of dragons to wear them
May need to gather funds for all of them, though, - and if I understand correctly, I can't take treasure slot on second run if all gem slot in first weren't filled?

And apparently I already bought one of your skins somewhere in spring, I think? Couldn't pass this one:
61454037_350.png
0WSK2we.png
@Agareia
Aaah thankyou so much! While preorders are closing this afternoon for the imperial series, there are still some colours available! And you can pay treasure if there are still some slots available, though I fear you might be hard pressed as they usually go quickly.

But my goodness is that a beautiful dragon, and a wonderful suitor for that skin!
@Agareia
Aaah thankyou so much! While preorders are closing this afternoon for the imperial series, there are still some colours available! And you can pay treasure if there are still some slots available, though I fear you might be hard pressed as they usually go quickly.

But my goodness is that a beautiful dragon, and a wonderful suitor for that skin!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
I already put yourself in treasure slots for Blue, Rose Gold and Copper (with the Copper one it looks like I'm only one for second run - is this going to be problem?).
I guess I then will put in gem slots for Red and Pearl - and start dusting my hoard out to put items on AH after festival, if that's alright?

And about general pinglist - I'm supposed to put my name in purple area somewhere? Got a bit confused on information on "Entry" part of spreadsheet.
@Katalist
I already put yourself in treasure slots for Blue, Rose Gold and Copper (with the Copper one it looks like I'm only one for second run - is this going to be problem?).
I guess I then will put in gem slots for Red and Pearl - and start dusting my hoard out to put items on AH after festival, if that's alright?

And about general pinglist - I'm supposed to put my name in purple area somewhere? Got a bit confused on information on "Entry" part of spreadsheet.
0WSK2we.png
@Agareia let me have a look see!
I can send you a bulk order of skins tonight. If copper doesn't get enough interest in the next few hours then unfortunately it will be cancelled, but if you send me a single accent blueprint and 500g (or 625000t) then I can print off a special copy for you.

Otherwise all the other skins sounds be alright, stock permitting.

If you want, I can put your name on the general pinglist!
@Agareia let me have a look see!
I can send you a bulk order of skins tonight. If copper doesn't get enough interest in the next few hours then unfortunately it will be cancelled, but if you send me a single accent blueprint and 500g (or 625000t) then I can print off a special copy for you.

Otherwise all the other skins sounds be alright, stock permitting.

If you want, I can put your name on the general pinglist!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist Ah well, guess I'll be without Copper one then. I put myself down for Red and Pearl. I think I'll manage all PA's one by one within 2 weeks span, unless something comes up - I'll notice you in that case. Oh, and put me on general pinglist, please [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Katalist
Ah well, guess I'll be without Copper one then.
I put myself down for Red and Pearl. I think I'll manage all PA's one by one within 2 weeks span, unless something comes up - I'll notice you in that case.

Oh, and put me on general pinglist, please
0WSK2we.png
@Agareia no problem then! If I fumble anything or send a gem PA when it sounds be treasure, please let me know and I'll correct it immediately!

All done!
@Agareia no problem then! If I fumble anything or send a gem PA when it sounds be treasure, please let me know and I'll correct it immediately!

All done!
chlZfGD.png
I have two new accents available for order! Harpy's Rain and Embers will expire in 2 weeks from now, so get in quick while you can! I will be studying today so during my breaks i will pop on and send the first round out to people who sign up, so no need to send money straight away. Thankyou! ----- Harpy Series ----- [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=5&gender=1&itemid=36011&auth=4c220ea5578651b97686c5f9ece12a349bfa11e7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=#9e8568]----- [size=4][color=#736e5c][emoji=skull size=1][/size] [size=5][color=#736e5c]Harpy's Embers[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]500 gems[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]LIMITED - EXPIRES ON OCT 18th[/size] [skin=36011] [size=4][color=#736e5c] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TXNVg5gbEW-PXxPhHKjq6C7sFFz2mSf8YEe4Yihtumg/edit?usp=sharing]Slots Here[/url][/size] -----[/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=5&gender=1&itemid=36012&auth=09ef49f60bc88f621c69c5ddb63d2c3f63c59c5b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=#9e8568]----- [size=4][color=#736e5c][emoji=skull size=1][/size] [size=5][color=#736e5c]Harpy's Rain[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]500 gems[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]LIMITED - EXPIRES ON OCT 18th[/size] [skin=36012] [size=4][color=#736e5c] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TXNVg5gbEW-PXxPhHKjq6C7sFFz2mSf8YEe4Yihtumg/edit?usp=sharing]Slots Here[/url][/size] -----[/columns] [center]Shop Pinglist:[/center] [size=0][size=0]@katalist @krowley @sharkbro @pressia @xemriss @keyina @iralla @thistleprose @velsim @scarecrane @binardown @croissants @kalistys @saeldryn @levona @kijauni @leannaa @kunikida @rohana @minhyuk @koffein @dannasukaira @burial @holi @kishhuzrin @lyudmila @fall29 @galatheid @lun @lorri12 @bamboo1996 @rosalindesol @diamondbacked @probablyskeletor @somethingwitty @hat17 @laeyein @levona @ikelu @wrath @hasufel @yammie @borrowedphrases @roheryn @shadowblep @epher @pyracantha @rubaiyat @pepgarr @wrath @chaoticstars @luunai @skedge @cethosia @basileia @redsparrow @sighborgs @fleurderat @petrichord @aperturescifi @zelrune @gaemar @chronoimp @artemis @hardycat @mikada @lycoriae @angilian @havic @smileytechie @agareia [/size][/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Accent, limited, angels, apparel, cool colors, dark, jewelry/silks, bones/skeleton, smoke, warm colors, wings[br][br][b]Note:[/b] The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! [b]PLEASE[/b] be sure to let us know if something is off![/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Lamia @xxace @Serpens @Naakka @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Venax @Fadeela @wildewinged @Micheru @ZeroAerie @Maila @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @durandal @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @Cron @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Trickilicky @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @CrazyassBat @heronfoot @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @pooses @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Bioslice @Meloetta @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @SilverS @taipantigress @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Verosa @annadandelion @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @Crims @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Smaugthealmighty @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Izuna @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @Noxeryrs @samwise @juawia @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @kazay @somnolentcypress @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Shoyou @Uniformshark @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @Aristiana @Lintufriikki @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Kalistys @Bunnykins @hybris @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Naakka @cliones @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Chiptunehero @Sidorra @moosesushi @Chants @Traidy @thesecontexts @Founder @jamaesi @cthlh @Oriel @Noll @ChakraMiracle @Safirien @CinnabarCobra @Deva @lightenvee @Circustry @Ranuja @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @Synchros @Cedric @aearinn @TigerRocky @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Mercure2333 @pirosgomba @Shian @World @DarkOwl @Xemriss @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Izurude @Iodine @Juyoung @jiali @ccccctk @Luunai @cloudnine @keraunic @mus @Mortveil @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @Inwe @PaintingFlowers @ryou @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @absolmon @Disanxian @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Desolation @Athexreh @Pained @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Lynchly @Cherubim @SnailMuffin @RoxyWolf @Lintufriikki @Azura @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Septicaemic @Isidora @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @World @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @qew23 @usualuniqueness @peanutbutt56 @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @saltyscone @Gem4567 @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Veevi @Nimphy @OrionPax @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Turnaboutkid @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @Oara @Mima @Snowkitsu @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @World @BandedLake @kumoko @Edge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Automedon @irithyll @Eagles @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Lupen @Moonlace @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Dracorvus @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @InHeritent @Kalistys @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aeroden @Thesby @Pseudoscience @SerpentRose @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Noirist @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Deva @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Aehdncl @LaughingZuru @Duskflame @Dross @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @aurorie @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Syceris @Ethanaell @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @Apotheca @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Iskars @everynne @markab @songify @tompollicle @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @ffgrape @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @quilliper @Fujinyumi @DreamingShad0ws @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @eggod @shibadog @Meloetta @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @DocMulligan @BlitzenWulf @Acacia @Celes @putri @Farvel @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @ayatos @Cascarones @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @yum @kumoko @selenomancy @Vixeon @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Apothecaria @Journey @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @Tangaroa @Pollen @Skeletor @Kiragami @Holi @CaligulasPeri @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @usualuniqueness @Goldenstorm @lynxedlight @Felisaries @Faileas @CrimsonSasaki @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @Shadowdawn199 @Raptora @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @Nabesima @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Viverridae @Artichoke @pretend @stakataka @rotdeer @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @Skyending @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @WayRox @los @ancelstierre @Mickie @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @SirArchimedes @vetra @Sashanitch @yeechen @CrazyBat @skin @vassily @Dragonfire27 @scolopendromorph @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Facinarose @Ender080 @Snipe @Stephy @Guest @Spookio @vaihdokas @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @Reptilia @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @usualuniqueness @SquidMage @warthog @valkyrian @Afazeria @Holes @terato @Incarnate @gunklord @Belegorn @Humboldt @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @bitmap @Bufftuffandfluff @Flowerpots @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @Anda @antiserum @Deva @Dross @Artorias @X3X @Gaze @Nettlebird @ghxy @SilverQuark @Karrikut @Gannet @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Starstalker @tytonidae @Savato @Shamu @ninjanuary @caedis @DragonDraws @Verruciformis @Chaimellow @TheClassCalico @MerlinMausi @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Velifer @Nirwana @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @illusolite @RainingAcid @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @Naja @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Uyi @Ky0n @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Choi @keyy @Vialheart @mine @Harmonywish @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @stracony @PureSuicune @Scryzze @Erithuet @usualuniqueness @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @nemora @Wangji @PikaChan412 @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @Harana @dogma @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Yiku @KreepyKrawlies @Fujo @Lokke @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @selenomancy @Duchess @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @Eidos @VoidedMortal @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @Stormwing27 @sunnyVista @Toldentops @equive @LordMalak @Aviose @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @Kneph @houseteeth @Taerar @inn @avianAnnihilator @Spark @leeedea @Subdued @pepsiblue @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Nenkou @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @cobwebs @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @sicksip @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @sylveondreams @PythonVibes @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @Syldaya @Nenkou @Nascargot @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Osteophagy @hbk @Arkenrall @FireHeartSong @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @nm8426 @Kipuka @Acheri @Moristian @Halflight @Hawkbeckfire @Adriel @Hmm @Hmm @Irmingard @MermaidLagoon @Banhi @Sheerivory @Chivalry @Techmox @constellationxx @aschers @cyborb @Redsand @Morrowind @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Fluffpuffpanda @Grovey @Vovina @techne @kbb @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pondweed @klee @lotusen @Veracity @GoldStar @aeons @axololtl @WitchHunt @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Liliun @Krosulhah @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @psylla @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Cometesn @Maeva @Dracowolf @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @big @wwhirlybirb @CHUUNIBYOU @Arkeyr79 @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @pooses @yukitsukihana @Fervor @SilverQuark @Arinyl @nonaline @Juni @Kaamos @Trachynhawb @Dragonlaird @puppicino @mangoeclipse @FlareSolaire @TheChurchGrim @KalicoKat @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Noll @GhostChateau @Flanoir @Kom @Ferrates @Hyenalope @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @1594502 @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Kaohgumy @aprilraven @Biird @Riice @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @bunlux @Rohana @Oxyhemoglobin @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @evilwave @ghostheel @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Sakurashark @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @xjsx @putrefaction @WingsofResent @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Kaimon @Lusinga @Vixeon @Khezu @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @DArtsy @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Tilli @Yorshka @Neocore @VolcanicThunder @Doxiunoia @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @sunnyVista @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @Neraida @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @Katigura @Karikumik @cvthedral @Roheryn @seylon @Ridill @Briarfox13 @Bystander @tvoir @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @Namarie @Skeletiano @AkitsuneLune @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @VeryMuchATest @nika @Fallacies @Marge @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @doniiderr @choi @summerwar @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @doniider @cov @Kneph @Shpee @Cerion @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @nebulasandjays @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @lyttlekytten @graveworm @Nenahel @Ponscha @BonesTheHeretic @Resorant @ufoprnc @mojave @Jeon @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @Gannet @AcretoSorien @Luunai @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @atlanticREM @mazurkas @xxxx @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Glitterbottom @Mintso @iambickilometer @Kimmeh @hellieace @Arah @Solinary @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @Paresseux @Neltharygos @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @MaggotBoy @Endyr @RandomSlasher @Natron @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @galaxytherobin @Ravenix @Tofubear @sallow @CanisAlbus @Arborpunk @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @fredddio @fredddio @Fin72 @drool @mothmoth @Pedge @Magala @Atsumi @Averat @retrace @Blubell @ItMeansHope @Rib @hat17 @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Sheta @Killunia @Melralis @caution @Icystorm @mizpah @Mintso @hannibals @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Tatobot @Artorias @hobihobi @Idyll @MinnowFox @disentanglement @aeons @Galatheid @burial @kkertas @Demagogue @DannaSukaira @Keryth @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @godqueen @zephyrouss @Grune @orangesunrise @Marrigan @Denutena @say10 @DiamondNoodles @Paintra @Contaminate @Idyll @Elaryi @Idyll @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @Psi @aypapi @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @Qhersek @LizardFruit @Kauria @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @fredddio @Thunderbird21 @Rolyo @Hnai @Mystel @ptarmigan @Kymris @Fletchling @mem @eldrvtch @Vyris @JayChirps @xGoetia @Snoops @connortheknight @Hunter234322 @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @JazzyLynx @SkyCsxandr @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Luminamorte @Shyia @cossmiicdolphin @sheppo @WetDragon @zeeboot @aavikko @Galaxius @Hawlucha @mothmoth @TheClassCalico @gaycaesar @glittercorns @FeatherFace @Kadvan @LeCheval @scared @bullfrog @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @NocturnalLegends @QuirkyTea @sighborgs @Velkhana @Farron @Tynethyne @Hahoe @Sucrose @coldcult @larkspurlux @windowsXP @Ivita @Azcazach @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @4walls @ScaleyRedSi @hakusen @Goodsprings @Exlann @Coward @nullius @hasoyi @Roamer @amoebawasp @Zelophehad @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @LanFan @kyaveus @Bunnymif @fraulien @LSparrow @kyaniite @emyon @Saerel @Levona @GraveRabbit @WingedUnknown @Marshsiren @decays @DawnBreak77 @Gimmethemprimals @sickreaps @airport @Butcherbaby @Butcherbaby @kola21 @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @Trollskog @137 @Neflo @KingTulip @Syrnaxi @Starbunnies @asterope @seaofspace[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] I also have festival skins that I will be pinging for shortly when the queue gives them back to me. While they are available to order, [b]I am not pinging GASP[/b] until they're back and people can preview them. ----- Festival Skins ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/jt8HghG.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=#9e8568]----- [size=4][color=#736e5c][emoji=skull size=1][/size] [size=5][color=#736e5c]ANGELS FELL FIRST[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]750 gems[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]LIMITED - EXPIRES ON ROR[/size] [item=skin blueprint] [size=4][color=#736e5c] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TXNVg5gbEW-PXxPhHKjq6C7sFFz2mSf8YEe4Yihtumg/edit?usp=sharing]Slots Here[/url][/size] -----[/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/p9lINcw.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=#9e8568]----- [size=4][color=#736e5c][emoji=skull size=1][/size] [size=5][color=#736e5c]EPPUR SI MUOVE[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]750 gems[/size] [size=4][color=#736e5c]LIMITED - EXPIRES ON ROR[/size] [item=skin blueprint] [size=4][color=#736e5c] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TXNVg5gbEW-PXxPhHKjq6C7sFFz2mSf8YEe4Yihtumg/edit?usp=sharing]Slots Here[/url][/size] -----[/columns]
I have two new accents available for order! Harpy's Rain and Embers will expire in 2 weeks from now, so get in quick while you can!
I will be studying today so during my breaks i will pop on and send the first round out to people who sign up, so no need to send money straight away.
Thankyou!

Harpy Series
dummy?breed=5&gender=1&itemid=36011&auth=4c220ea5578651b97686c5f9ece12a349bfa11e7&dummyext=prev.png

Harpy's Embers
500 gems
LIMITED - EXPIRES ON OCT 18th

Slots
Here

dummy?breed=5&gender=1&itemid=36012&auth=09ef49f60bc88f621c69c5ddb63d2c3f63c59c5b&dummyext=prev.png

Harpy's Rain
500 gems
LIMITED - EXPIRES ON OCT 18th

Slots
Here

Shop Pinglist:
@katalist @krowley @sharkbro @pressia @xemriss @keyina @iralla @thistleprose @velsim @scarecrane @binardown @croissants @kalistys @saeldryn @levona @kijauni @leannaa @kunikida @rohana @minhyuk @koffein @dannasukaira @burial @holi @kishhuzrin @lyudmila @fall29 @galatheid @lun @lorri12 @bamboo1996 @rosalindesol @diamondbacked @probablyskeletor @somethingwitty @hat17 @laeyein @levona @ikelu @wrath @hasufel @yammie @borrowedphrases @roheryn @shadowblep @epher @pyracantha @rubaiyat @pepgarr @wrath @chaoticstars @luunai @skedge @cethosia @basileia @redsparrow @sighborgs @fleurderat @petrichord @aperturescifi @zelrune @gaemar @chronoimp @artemis @hardycat @mikada @lycoriae @angilian @havic @smileytechie @agareia
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Accent, limited, angels, apparel, cool colors, dark, jewelry/silks, bones/skeleton, smoke, warm colors, wings

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Lamia @xxace @Serpens @Naakka @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Venax @Fadeela @wildewinged @Micheru @ZeroAerie @Maila @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @durandal @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @Cron @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Trickilicky @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @CrazyassBat @heronfoot @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @pooses @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Bioslice @Meloetta @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @SilverS @taipantigress @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Verosa @annadandelion @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @Crims @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Smaugthealmighty @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Izuna @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @Noxeryrs @samwise @juawia @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @kazay @somnolentcypress @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Shoyou @Uniformshark @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @Aristiana @Lintufriikki @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Kalistys @Bunnykins @hybris @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Naakka @cliones @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Chiptunehero @Sidorra @moosesushi @Chants @Traidy @thesecontexts @Founder @jamaesi @cthlh @Oriel @Noll @ChakraMiracle @Safirien @CinnabarCobra @Deva @lightenvee @Circustry @Ranuja @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @Synchros @Cedric @aearinn @TigerRocky @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Mercure2333 @pirosgomba @Shian @World @DarkOwl @Xemriss @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Izurude @Iodine @Juyoung @jiali @ccccctk @Luunai @cloudnine @keraunic @mus @Mortveil @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @Inwe @PaintingFlowers @ryou @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @absolmon @Disanxian @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Desolation @Athexreh @Pained @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Lynchly @Cherubim @SnailMuffin @RoxyWolf @Lintufriikki @Azura @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Septicaemic @Isidora @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @World @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @qew23 @usualuniqueness @peanutbutt56 @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @saltyscone @Gem4567 @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Veevi @Nimphy @OrionPax @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Turnaboutkid @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @Oara @Mima @Snowkitsu @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @World @BandedLake @kumoko @Edge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Automedon @irithyll @Eagles @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Lupen @Moonlace @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Dracorvus @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @InHeritent @Kalistys @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aeroden @Thesby @Pseudoscience @SerpentRose @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Noirist @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Deva @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Aehdncl @LaughingZuru @Duskflame @Dross @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @aurorie @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Syceris @Ethanaell @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @Apotheca @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Iskars @everynne @markab @songify @tompollicle @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @ffgrape @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @quilliper @Fujinyumi @DreamingShad0ws @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @eggod @shibadog @Meloetta @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @DocMulligan @BlitzenWulf @Acacia @Celes @putri @Farvel @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @ayatos @Cascarones @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @yum @kumoko @selenomancy @Vixeon @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Apothecaria @Journey @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @Tangaroa @Pollen @Skeletor @Kiragami @Holi @CaligulasPeri @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @usualuniqueness @Goldenstorm @lynxedlight @Felisaries @Faileas @CrimsonSasaki @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @Shadowdawn199 @Raptora @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @Nabesima @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Viverridae @Artichoke @pretend @stakataka @rotdeer @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @Skyending @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Capricat @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @WayRox @los @ancelstierre @Mickie @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @SirArchimedes @vetra @Sashanitch @yeechen @CrazyBat @skin @vassily @Dragonfire27 @scolopendromorph @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Facinarose @Ender080 @Snipe @Stephy @Guest @Spookio @vaihdokas @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @Reptilia @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @usualuniqueness @SquidMage @warthog @valkyrian @Afazeria @Holes @terato @Incarnate @gunklord @Belegorn @Humboldt @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @bitmap @Bufftuffandfluff @Flowerpots @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @Anda @antiserum @Deva @Dross @Artorias @X3X @Gaze @Nettlebird @ghxy @SilverQuark @Karrikut @Gannet @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Starstalker @tytonidae @Savato @Shamu @ninjanuary @caedis @DragonDraws @Verruciformis @Chaimellow @TheClassCalico @MerlinMausi @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Velifer @Nirwana @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @illusolite @RainingAcid @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @Naja @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Uyi @Ky0n @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Choi @keyy @Vialheart @mine @Harmonywish @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @stracony @PureSuicune @Scryzze @Erithuet @usualuniqueness @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @nemora @Wangji @PikaChan412 @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @Harana @dogma @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Yiku @KreepyKrawlies @Fujo @Lokke @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @selenomancy @Duchess @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @Eidos @VoidedMortal @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @Stormwing27 @sunnyVista @Toldentops @equive @LordMalak @Aviose @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @Kneph @houseteeth @Taerar @inn @avianAnnihilator @Spark @leeedea @Subdued @pepsiblue @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Nenkou @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @cobwebs @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @sicksip @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @sylveondreams @PythonVibes @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @Syldaya @Nenkou @Nascargot @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Osteophagy @hbk @Arkenrall @FireHeartSong @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @nm8426 @Kipuka @Acheri @Moristian @Halflight @Hawkbeckfire @Adriel @Hmm @Hmm @Irmingard @MermaidLagoon @Banhi @Sheerivory @Chivalry @Techmox @constellationxx @aschers @cyborb @Redsand @Morrowind @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Fluffpuffpanda @Grovey @Vovina @techne @kbb @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pondweed @klee @lotusen @Veracity @GoldStar @aeons @axololtl @WitchHunt @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Liliun @Krosulhah @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @psylla @*** @Lordofthepies @Cometesn @Maeva @Dracowolf @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @big @wwhirlybirb @CHUUNIBYOU @Arkeyr79 @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @pooses @yukitsukihana @Fervor @SilverQuark @Arinyl @nonaline @Juni @Kaamos @Trachynhawb @Dragonlaird @puppicino @mangoeclipse @FlareSolaire @TheChurchGrim @KalicoKat @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Noll @GhostChateau @Flanoir @Kom @Ferrates @Hyenalope @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @1594502 @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Kaohgumy @aprilraven @Biird @Riice @girlgirlDragon @Madhouse @Norion @bunlux @Rohana @Oxyhemoglobin @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @evilwave @ghostheel @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Sakurashark @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @xjsx @putrefaction @WingsofResent @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Kaimon @Lusinga @Vixeon @Khezu @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @DArtsy @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Tilli @Yorshka @Neocore @VolcanicThunder @Doxiunoia @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @sunnyVista @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @Neraida @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @Katigura @Karikumik @cvthedral @Roheryn @seylon @Ridill @Briarfox13 @Bystander @tvoir @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @roheryn @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @Namarie @Skeletiano @AkitsuneLune @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @VeryMuchATest @nika @Fallacies @Marge @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @doniiderr @choi @summerwar @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @doniider @cov @Kneph @Shpee @Cerion @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @nebulasandjays @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @lyttlekytten @graveworm @Nenahel @Ponscha @BonesTheHeretic @Resorant @ufoprnc @mojave @Jeon @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @Gannet @AcretoSorien @Luunai @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @atlanticREM @mazurkas @xxxx @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Glitterbottom @Mintso @iambickilometer @Kimmeh @hellieace @Arah @Solinary @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @Paresseux @Neltharygos @User9125 @World @tinkabelle @MaggotBoy @Endyr @RandomSlasher @Natron @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @galaxytherobin @Ravenix @Tofubear @sallow @CanisAlbus @Arborpunk @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @fredddio @fredddio @Fin72 @drool @mothmoth @Pedge @Magala @Atsumi @Averat @retrace @Blubell @ItMeansHope @Rib @hat17 @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Sheta @Killunia @Melralis @caution @Icystorm @mizpah @Mintso @hannibals @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Tatobot @Artorias @hobihobi @Idyll @MinnowFox @disentanglement @aeons @Galatheid @burial @kkertas @Demagogue @DannaSukaira @Keryth @Rainbowlight @Raan @Vyrelord @godqueen @zephyrouss @Grune @orangesunrise @Marrigan @Denutena @say10 @DiamondNoodles @Paintra @Contaminate @Idyll @Elaryi @Idyll @hyuukiru @SleepyDrago @Psi @aypapi @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @Qhersek @LizardFruit @Kauria @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @fredddio @Thunderbird21 @Rolyo @Hnai @Mystel @ptarmigan @Kymris @Fletchling @mem @eldrvtch @Vyris @JayChirps @xGoetia @Snoops @connortheknight @Hunter234322 @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Prinsessa @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @JazzyLynx @SkyCsxandr @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Luminamorte @Shyia @cossmiicdolphin @sheppo @WetDragon @zeeboot @aavikko @Galaxius @Hawlucha @mothmoth @TheClassCalico @gaycaesar @glittercorns @FeatherFace @Kadvan @LeCheval @scared @bullfrog @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @NocturnalLegends @QuirkyTea @sighborgs @Velkhana @Farron @Tynethyne @Hahoe @Sucrose @coldcult @larkspurlux @windowsXP @Ivita @Azcazach @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @4walls @ScaleyRedSi @hakusen @Goodsprings @Exlann @Coward @nullius @hasoyi @Roamer @amoebawasp @Zelophehad @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @LanFan @kyaveus @Bunnymif @fraulien @LSparrow @kyaniite @emyon @Saerel @Levona @GraveRabbit @WingedUnknown @Marshsiren @decays @DawnBreak77 @Gimmethemprimals @sickreaps @airport @Butcherbaby @Butcherbaby @kola21 @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @Trollskog @137 @Neflo @KingTulip @Syrnaxi @Starbunnies @asterope @seaofspace

I also have festival skins that I will be pinging for shortly when the queue gives them back to me. While they are available to order, I am not pinging GASP until they're back and people can preview them.
Festival Skins
jt8HghG.png

ANGELS FELL FIRST
750 gems
LIMITED - EXPIRES ON ROR
Skin Blueprint

Slots
Here

p9lINcw.png

EPPUR SI MUOVE
750 gems
LIMITED - EXPIRES ON ROR
Skin Blueprint

Slots
Here

chlZfGD.png
Yessss, I've been waiting for Harpy's Embers!!!
Yessss, I've been waiting for Harpy's Embers!!!
Siggy.png
@Sheta Woo! thankyou for your support!
@Sheta Woo! thankyou for your support!
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 195 196