Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
a copy of Amygdala, please! thank you and good luck with your dissertation and hrt that's all rad
a copy of Amygdala, please! thank you and good luck with your dissertation and hrt that's all rad
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
I'd love to get a slot for the Pthumerian Line, First Hunter, Amygdala, and Lullaby for Mergo please!
I'd love to get a slot for the Pthumerian Line, First Hunter, Amygdala, and Lullaby for Mergo please!
Hope I'm not too late for a last-minute slot of The One Reborn, please!
Good luck with your dissertation, and congrats on the HRT :D
Hope I'm not too late for a last-minute slot of The One Reborn, please!
Good luck with your dissertation, and congrats on the HRT :D
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Everyone's been added up to this point! The skins close today, meaning no new runs will be created as of this point! However, any last minute stragglers can still ask to put their name down for any still open runs.

Currently:
Lullaby for Mergo has 1 slot left!
The One Reborn has 7 slots left!
Of The Phtumerian Line has 3 slots left!
The First Hunter has 6 slots left!
O'Tarnished has 0 slots left!
Amygdala has 2 slots left!
Everyone's been added up to this point! The skins close today, meaning no new runs will be created as of this point! However, any last minute stragglers can still ask to put their name down for any still open runs.

Currently:
Lullaby for Mergo has 1 slot left!
The One Reborn has 7 slots left!
Of The Phtumerian Line has 3 slots left!
The First Hunter has 6 slots left!
O'Tarnished has 0 slots left!
Amygdala has 2 slots left!
chlZfGD.png
Hi! Almost forgot about this! ^^;
Can I please have a slot for The First Hunter, Of The Phtumerian Line, and Amygdala?

Thank you! Also congrats on the HRT and good luck with your dissertation!
Hi! Almost forgot about this! ^^;
Can I please have a slot for The First Hunter, Of The Phtumerian Line, and Amygdala?

Thank you! Also congrats on the HRT and good luck with your dissertation!
No worries! I've added you down!
No worries! I've added you down!
chlZfGD.png
I declined my PA for my copy of O' Tarnished—I realized I can't afford it right now so I'd like it to go someone who missed their chance D:
I'm sorry and thank you so much for your art!
I declined my PA for my copy of O' Tarnished—I realized I can't afford it right now so I'd like it to go someone who missed their chance D:
I'm sorry and thank you so much for your art!
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
@Colormancy
That's okay! Thank you so much for letting me know!
@Colormancy
That's okay! Thank you so much for letting me know!
chlZfGD.png
i asked for a slot of one of each and im currently missing Amygdala and Of The Phtumerian Line is it still possible to get these two?

i asked for a slot of one of each and im currently missing Amygdala and Of The Phtumerian Line is it still possible to get these two?

referral-whammyglasses.gif
@JadedSerpent62 Thank you for checking in! The last runs are currently in queue and will be delivered shortly. I regret that there has been a delay in sending them out due to my oversight, (I got caught up in IRL issues) and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured, your name is on both lists and you will receive the skins soon. Thank you for your patience!
@JadedSerpent62 Thank you for checking in! The last runs are currently in queue and will be delivered shortly. I regret that there has been a delay in sending them out due to my oversight, (I got caught up in IRL issues) and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured, your name is on both lists and you will receive the skins soon. Thank you for your patience!
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196