Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@ProtonBonfire The Ice version looks great too! But I agree, I think the pink one is more unique and would be great! I think the snowflake is good for telling them apart, but I think real pink snow can also look a little more red, which would make it less Arcane-pink? But I think joining with two versions would be good if you have the time! :) Feel free to ping me if/when you do so that I'll see!

@Arkenrall I'm glad I could help! Feel free to ping me when you do that so that I don't miss it! :D

@Aternova Corvids are lovely! I also saw someone talk about the censor bar issue, but I think it's fine - a real censor bar would probably be higher up on the stomach, and like your friend said, it's not really something most people would think about if you don't mention it! c:
@ProtonBonfire The Ice version looks great too! But I agree, I think the pink one is more unique and would be great! I think the snowflake is good for telling them apart, but I think real pink snow can also look a little more red, which would make it less Arcane-pink? But I think joining with two versions would be good if you have the time! :) Feel free to ping me if/when you do so that I'll see!

@Arkenrall I'm glad I could help! Feel free to ping me when you do that so that I don't miss it! :D

@Aternova Corvids are lovely! I also saw someone talk about the censor bar issue, but I think it's fine - a real censor bar would probably be higher up on the stomach, and like your friend said, it's not really something most people would think about if you don't mention it! c:
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Aquaopal It's okay, it's better for me to know if it might be an issue than to not know at all :'D And thanks! I'm going to keep it as-is for now, but I'll be mulling it over.

@Denial Thank you lots, I hope it'll be okay :'D

@Aquaopal It's okay, it's better for me to know if it might be an issue than to not know at all :'D And thanks! I'm going to keep it as-is for now, but I'll be mulling it over.

@Denial Thank you lots, I hope it'll be okay :'D

@UnknownStreak your entry looks great! just thought you should know though, you can't have any line breaking terts in the skin as your skin/accent has to be within the lines of the original bane art (with no line breaking terts)
@UnknownStreak your entry looks great! just thought you should know though, you can't have any line breaking terts in the skin as your skin/accent has to be within the lines of the original bane art (with no line breaking terts)
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@razrroth I love the texture on this one! I especially like the transparency on the head fins, too. I see what you mean about the green, but I think the green looks nice too ;; I'd say maybe try to hue shift it to something like blue or grayscale, but I dunno how that would effect the whole image (plus I know there's a lot of blue/gray/white entries in the Gala already haha).

@ProtonBonfire God I love the detail on the snowflakes, what a fabulous skin ;;

@Frency This accent speaks to me, though I'm having a bit of a hard time visualizing what it looks like on an actual banescale... the color gradient you used and the use of circles for the snow pattern are fantastic :>

@Arkenrall I love how the shading works with the snowflake patterns, it looks amazing on that first preview especially :0

@RubieKanary Oof the pattern of this accent is so delicious, both previews look so good on that guardian ;;

@MulberryScroll This is such a creative and well-done accent! I wouldn't be surprised to see this one win!

@Caecilius Winter Warrior is definitely going to be a popular one, it's just... it's just so good. The scarf and the sword and the pendants and... ghgjkhghf

@AgentEight I love the mistletoe, it's both lush and seasonal ^^ And I like the linear + angular feeling of arctic wind a lot, it's really unique.

@VariantLoki Your work paid off, the colors and depth of this skin are amazing! I love the texture of it too!

@bioluminosity I absolutely adore just about everything on Frostburn/Frostbane. The shading, the colors, the texture ;0; I'm so weak for stars and for this color scheme...
@razrroth I love the texture on this one! I especially like the transparency on the head fins, too. I see what you mean about the green, but I think the green looks nice too ;; I'd say maybe try to hue shift it to something like blue or grayscale, but I dunno how that would effect the whole image (plus I know there's a lot of blue/gray/white entries in the Gala already haha).

@ProtonBonfire God I love the detail on the snowflakes, what a fabulous skin ;;

@Frency This accent speaks to me, though I'm having a bit of a hard time visualizing what it looks like on an actual banescale... the color gradient you used and the use of circles for the snow pattern are fantastic :>

@Arkenrall I love how the shading works with the snowflake patterns, it looks amazing on that first preview especially :0

@RubieKanary Oof the pattern of this accent is so delicious, both previews look so good on that guardian ;;

@MulberryScroll This is such a creative and well-done accent! I wouldn't be surprised to see this one win!

@Caecilius Winter Warrior is definitely going to be a popular one, it's just... it's just so good. The scarf and the sword and the pendants and... ghgjkhghf

@AgentEight I love the mistletoe, it's both lush and seasonal ^^ And I like the linear + angular feeling of arctic wind a lot, it's really unique.

@VariantLoki Your work paid off, the colors and depth of this skin are amazing! I love the texture of it too!

@bioluminosity I absolutely adore just about everything on Frostburn/Frostbane. The shading, the colors, the texture ;0; I'm so weak for stars and for this color scheme...
Excited about the skins and accents! I hope we get a cool skin for Gaoler Males and Females! Since this is the first time the crystalline gala will have been around since Gaolers came into existence I'm excited to see what frosty skins/accents will be submitted for them! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
Excited about the skins and accents! I hope we get a cool skin for Gaoler Males and Females! Since this is the first time the crystalline gala will have been around since Gaolers came into existence I'm excited to see what frosty skins/accents will be submitted for them!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@Aternova [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] Thank you so much! I am glad you think it'll be popular!
@Aternova Thank you so much! I am glad you think it'll be popular!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Autopilot Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your tundra!?

(sorry, just had to. Love your accent!)
@Autopilot Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your tundra!?

(sorry, just had to. Love your accent!)
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Trying my luck with this ;w;
I can't say I have a whole lot of experience with skin designs, but I'm happy to give it a go!

I am going to try an accent as well as the skin I already submitted
Trying my luck with this ;w;
I can't say I have a whole lot of experience with skin designs, but I'm happy to give it a go!

I am going to try an accent as well as the skin I already submitted
@Kur0Kam1 @bioluminosity

I'm not normally a fan of full skins, but Foxfire and Frostburn are both beautiful. I'm a sucker for that points of light on extreme dark aesthetic, and they're both so intricate and glittery. Frostburn so clearly evokes a bitter cold night with snow in the wind, and I love the jagged-but-still-blurred stripes on the wings. On the deep blue of the base, they stand out so brightly they seem to glow. And Foxfire - well, you can't go wrong with the auroras.

Wishing you both luck for the fest!
@Kur0Kam1 @bioluminosity

I'm not normally a fan of full skins, but Foxfire and Frostburn are both beautiful. I'm a sucker for that points of light on extreme dark aesthetic, and they're both so intricate and glittery. Frostburn so clearly evokes a bitter cold night with snow in the wind, and I love the jagged-but-still-blurred stripes on the wings. On the deep blue of the base, they stand out so brightly they seem to glow. And Foxfire - well, you can't go wrong with the auroras.

Wishing you both luck for the fest!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi Thanks sm!! I was super happy with how it turned out :D I'm glad others like it as much as I do [emoji=heart size=1]
@Laluzi
Thanks sm!! I was super happy with how it turned out :D I'm glad others like it as much as I do
YzRu1Ep.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16