Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [new] salt and sand | rol's accents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Rolyo
Oh I got lost from all the ping. Sorry though . I'm too sick nowdays to function properly anyway. Thank you for your patience anyway
@Rolyo
Oh I got lost from all the ping. Sorry though . I'm too sick nowdays to function properly anyway. Thank you for your patience anyway
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Rolyo Oh, that was fast [emoji=banescale scared size=1] I didn't thought I would get a payment call that soon, I can pay at the weekend if that works for you?
@Rolyo Oh, that was fast I didn't thought I would get a payment call that soon, I can pay at the weekend if that works for you?
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni
uHH yeah that should be okay, I'll let everyone else in the run know!! tysm :-)
@kijauni
uHH yeah that should be okay, I'll let everyone else in the run know!! tysm :-)
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@/rolyo is there a spot open for messages that I can take? Looks like it from the spreadsheet but not sure :0

edit: wrote the name of the skin wrong smh
@/rolyo is there a spot open for messages that I can take? Looks like it from the spreadsheet but not sure :0

edit: wrote the name of the skin wrong smh
@aternova
yeah there's a slot left!! I didn't think there was still interest so I decided to close early. I won't be sending the skin in for (re)approval until the weekend, though, so if you're interested in the slot it's all yours. :-)
@aternova
yeah there's a slot left!! I didn't think there was still interest so I decided to close early. I won't be sending the skin in for (re)approval until the weekend, though, so if you're interested in the slot it's all yours. :-)
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Awesome! I added myself in, I should send in payment now yes? ^^
Awesome! I added myself in, I should send in payment now yes? ^^
@aternova
that'd be great thank you :'-)
@aternova
that'd be great thank you :'-)
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@kijauni @azaelic @succulents @luciangel @twistedeerie @mummy @goblincat @auroshen @aternova

whew okay since there was a bit of a delay between the third run filling up and getting enough gems to buy all the copies, I'm just pinging to let everyone know that the skin was just submitted and y'all should be getting Messages via private auction within 5-7 days! Thanks for your patience and interest!!! <3
@kijauni @azaelic @succulents @luciangel @twistedeerie @mummy @goblincat @auroshen @aternova

whew okay since there was a bit of a delay between the third run filling up and getting enough gems to buy all the copies, I'm just pinging to let everyone know that the skin was just submitted and y'all should be getting Messages via private auction within 5-7 days! Thanks for your patience and interest!!! <3
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Can't wait!!!!
Can't wait!!!!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Awesome, can't wait >:)
Awesome, can't wait >:)
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk