Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [new] salt and sand | rol's accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
OKAY CAN I ALSO SEND IN PAYMENT SKXIIENSNXIKDNE
OKAY CAN I ALSO SEND IN PAYMENT SKXIIENSNXIKDNE
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@hellsbyte
UHH WOULD IT BE OKAY IF U HELD ONTO IT UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST RUN FOR IT CLOSED >:''-O i get anxious when people give me money ahead of time,,, always.. don't trust me with your dragon cash
@hellsbyte
UHH WOULD IT BE OKAY IF U HELD ONTO IT UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST RUN FOR IT CLOSED >:''-O i get anxious when people give me money ahead of time,,, always.. don't trust me with your dragon cash
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
OKAY ALL GOOD <3
OKAY ALL GOOD <3
First run of Messenger has been delivered!
[pings were here, sorry I accidentally pinged twice again smh]

I sent out private auctions for 1t to everybody; let me know if something got mixed up!! thanks for buying :'-)

@khezu
I noticed you haven't been online a bit so I've been hesitant to do this but >:'-O i don't want to keep everyone else in the second run waiting. If I don't get a yes/no for your slot by tomorrow, I'm gonna give your slot to somebody else ;///; sorry

Third run of Messenger is full!
[pings were here]

Payment status will be listed in the spreadsheet (I will update the original post above occasionally as well, but the spreadsheet is most reliable). It will be submitted as soon as I have enough gems to do so; I'll update if the accent runs into any issues during approval!! Thank you so much for the interest :-')

The skin is 700 gems, but some of you signed up when it was 500g. Please verify that your price is correct before you send in payment!
First run of Messenger has been delivered!
[pings were here, sorry I accidentally pinged twice again smh]

I sent out private auctions for 1t to everybody; let me know if something got mixed up!! thanks for buying :'-)

@khezu
I noticed you haven't been online a bit so I've been hesitant to do this but >:'-O i don't want to keep everyone else in the second run waiting. If I don't get a yes/no for your slot by tomorrow, I'm gonna give your slot to somebody else ;///; sorry

Third run of Messenger is full!
[pings were here]

Payment status will be listed in the spreadsheet (I will update the original post above occasionally as well, but the spreadsheet is most reliable). It will be submitted as soon as I have enough gems to do so; I'll update if the accent runs into any issues during approval!! Thank you so much for the interest :-')

The skin is 700 gems, but some of you signed up when it was 500g. Please verify that your price is correct before you send in payment!
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Second run of Messenger was submitted to queue!
@liliun, I moved you from the third run to the second to replace khezu.
Second run of Messenger was submitted to queue!
@liliun, I moved you from the third run to the second to replace khezu.
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Hiii just letting you know im posting your accents all over the place because im so excited for the PC accent haha. Im not trying to rush you btw take your time :)
Ive had a few people tell me how amazing your accents are.
Im really happy I got pinged for your accent!!

Have a nice day :)
Hiii just letting you know im posting your accents all over the place because im so excited for the PC accent haha. Im not trying to rush you btw take your time :)
Ive had a few people tell me how amazing your accents are.
Im really happy I got pinged for your accent!!

Have a nice day :)
@hellsybyte
im,,,,, screaming!!!! that is literally so nice of you i'm dead!!! thank u so much I'm glad you enjoy them,,,, my heart...,,,

Second run of Messages (damb ive realized that i've written the name of my own accent wrong in every single update) has been delivered!
@hellsybyte
im,,,,, screaming!!!! that is literally so nice of you i'm dead!!! thank u so much I'm glad you enjoy them,,,, my heart...,,,

Second run of Messages (damb ive realized that i've written the name of my own accent wrong in every single update) has been delivered!
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@altassar @succulents
friendly reminder that y'all signed up for slots in the third run of Messages!! the run is full so I'm collecting atm so I can submit and get the skins shipped out o7 thank u!
@altassar @succulents
friendly reminder that y'all signed up for slots in the third run of Messages!! the run is full so I'm collecting atm so I can submit and get the skins shipped out o7 thank u!
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo Can I get a slot for Gabriel? :D
@Rolyo Can I get a slot for Gabriel? :D
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni
yeah!! you can go ahead and send the 700 gems now since we've still got an extra spot :'-)

@altassar
removed you from the 3rd run of gabriel
@kijauni
yeah!! you can go ahead and send the 700 gems now since we've still got an extra spot :'-)

@altassar
removed you from the 3rd run of gabriel
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16