Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [new] salt and sand | rol's accents
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
[font=georgia][size=5]pings were here[/size][/font] [indent][font=corbel]hoo boy here's number two!!! i kind of dig it.[/indent] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/eC1c3dN.png[/img][nextcol][font=georgia][size=5][b]Incarnation[/b][/size] The second in a series of the 7 archangels; Michael, slayer of Dragons [b]700g[/b] Retires after [i]four runs[/i] or on [i]3/14[/i][/columns] [center][font=georgia][size=5][b]please don't pay until I ping your run![/b] [center][font=georgia][size=7][size=5]ordering[/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[nextcol][font=corbel][size=4]1) [b]ask me to mark you down for a slot[/b] [i]or[/i] head over to my spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clkXn2Ewc6ux1Xo91dvbiiPkQ0iZzdnoyuIGaYsWUbs/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] and navigate to the "preorders" tab (should be at the bottom of your window by default) 2) write down your name in the number of empty cells corresponding to how many copies you want; please do not send payment until I ping your entire run 3) [i][b]let me know on the thread when you sign up for a skin or accent.[/b][/i] if you're paying with treasure (check rules if so), please tell me as well. 4) the blue word at the bottom of each run gives information on its status: "queue" means all payment was received and the skin was submitted for approval, "payment" means payment is still pending 5) once I ping your run and you send payment, feel free to go back into the spreadsheet and edit your cell to have a grey background to show that you've paid; I will do this eventually so it isn't absolutely necessary [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/columns]
pings were here
hoo boy here's number two!!! i kind of dig it.

eC1c3dN.png Incarnation
The second in a series of the 7 archangels; Michael, slayer of Dragons

700g

Retires after four runs or on 3/14
please don't pay until I ping your run!

ordering
xxxxxxxxxxx 1) ask me to mark you down for a slot or head over to my spreadsheet here and navigate to the "preorders" tab (should be at the bottom of your window by default)

2) write down your name in the number of empty cells corresponding to how many copies you want; please do not send payment until I ping your entire run

3) let me know on the thread when you sign up for a skin or accent. if you're paying with treasure (check rules if so), please tell me as well.

4) the blue word at the bottom of each run gives information on its status: "queue" means all payment was received and the skin was submitted for approval, "payment" means payment is still pending

5) once I ping your run and you send payment, feel free to go back into the spreadsheet and edit your cell to have a grey background to show that you've paid; I will do this eventually so it isn't absolutely necessary

xxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo
Marked myself for a slot for Incarnation c:
@Rolyo
Marked myself for a slot for Incarnation c:
gen 1 collector • exalter • female
coli challengeswishlist
hellloooo! 1 Slot please. Ive beenwaiting for this once. i actually need 2 slots but dont have the monies, might sign up aagain for the second or third print!
hellloooo! 1 Slot please. Ive beenwaiting for this once. i actually need 2 slots but dont have the monies, might sign up aagain for the second or third print!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
ahh shoot i just checked my vault. 2 slots for the pc accent!
ahh shoot i just checked my vault. 2 slots for the pc accent!
@Rolyo, Slot please!
@Rolyo, Slot please!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@hellsbyte
your support has me crying on the floor i s2g

@amorah
added! thank you :'-) <3
@hellsbyte
your support has me crying on the floor i s2g

@amorah
added! thank you :'-) <3
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Got myself a slot! Super excited for this and your future works :D!
Got myself a slot! Super excited for this and your future works :D!
Siggy.png
;_; I love your accents sm @rolyo
;_; I love your accents sm @rolyo
@rolyo
Slot please!
@rolyo
Slot please!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@rolyo I put myself in the 3rd run since there are bunch of things I've got to gather funds for atm
@rolyo I put myself in the 3rd run since there are bunch of things I've got to gather funds for atm
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16