Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker 2019 Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Casethrace Thank you very much!
@Casethrace Thank you very much!
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
@Shuppet I love your entry :]
@Shuppet I love your entry :]
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot your bismuth brands accent is SO GOOD... and on the jaguar model you used, it has a huge yume nikki vibe to it that i am 1000% here for. ouo
@Autopilot your bismuth brands accent is SO GOOD... and on the jaguar model you used, it has a huge yume nikki vibe to it that i am 1000% here for. ouo
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@cossmiicdolphin Engraved Memorabilia is elegant and simple, and I especially like that you didn't clutter the wings!
@cossmiicdolphin Engraved Memorabilia is elegant and simple, and I especially like that you didn't clutter the wings!
@Wylin aa thank you!! that's the look i was going for! <3
@Wylin aa thank you!! that's the look i was going for! <3
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@Atramentia love this skin! reminds me of 1920's flappers for some reason.
@Atramentia love this skin! reminds me of 1920's flappers for some reason.
Currently Seeking dragons for
PROJECT: OVERKILL

god help me
@kaenith
I love your skins!! :0
I hope one of them wins, I really like the first one c:
@kaenith
I love your skins!! :0
I hope one of them wins, I really like the first one c:
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Yinjia96 Hey there, theres a few things you need to change about your submission if you'd like to officially enter the skin contest, and Id figure I'd help ya! First off, the skin entries from the forum are supposed to work kind of like a sticker, were whatever you submit is pasted directly over the dragon images on flight rising. This means you need to resize your submissions to 350x350 so that they fit on the site. Because the submissions are sticker-like, this also means you need to completely remove the parts of the image you dont want as the skin, such as the gray base image. Lastly, any transparency with colors will still allow some of the dragon's original colors to come through, more so when the colors are less solid. Hope this helps [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
@Yinjia96
Hey there, theres a few things you need to change about your submission if you'd like to officially enter the skin contest, and Id figure I'd help ya!

First off, the skin entries from the forum are supposed to work kind of like a sticker, were whatever you submit is pasted directly over the dragon images on flight rising. This means you need to resize your submissions to 350x350 so that they fit on the site.

Because the submissions are sticker-like, this also means you need to completely remove the parts of the image you dont want as the skin, such as the gray base image.

Lastly, any transparency with colors will still allow some of the dragon's original colors to come through, more so when the colors are less solid. Hope this helps

@DarkElite020 I love your skin! I've been struggling with the texture of the earthshaker's face on my own skin, do you have any suggestions?
@DarkElite020 I love your skin! I've been struggling with the texture of the earthshaker's face on my own skin, do you have any suggestions?
Currently Seeking dragons for
PROJECT: OVERKILL

god help me
@dragonfirebrenn Ah thanks [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] Honestly, I didn't really have any special method for doing it, lol. I used the base layer to color it and then I made an additional layer that stayed beneath shadows and line art to draw some scraggly lines to make it look like rocks. Otherwise, theres not really much I can say. I didn't follow the picture of earthshaker exactly, in fact I never looked at the ref back and forth to make sure each stone or crack or whatever it was matched exactly, so its really just trying it out and seeing what works. In my opinion, I found that I liked the spots better where shapes were less repeated and in various sizes.
@dragonfirebrenn Ah thanks
Honestly, I didn't really have any special method for doing it, lol. I used the base layer to color it and then I made an additional layer that stayed beneath shadows and line art to draw some scraggly lines to make it look like rocks. Otherwise, theres not really much I can say. I didn't follow the picture of earthshaker exactly, in fact I never looked at the ref back and forth to make sure each stone or crack or whatever it was matched exactly, so its really just trying it out and seeing what works. In my opinion, I found that I liked the spots better where shapes were less repeated and in various sizes.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20