Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker 2019 Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Ugh my submission is so rough around the edges -hides face-
Ugh my submission is so rough around the edges -hides face-
...I hoard dragons. I'm a dragon hoarder. Yes.
?290cx=party.png
?290rB=platform.png
?290KL=party.png
?290Kt=party.png
?290KX=party.png
?290K1=party.png
@spinaria OMG I love Crumbling Gorgon!

@osmodeus Stibknight is so cool!

@succulents Points and Druzy is stunning!

@autopilot Oooooh I love Bisimuth Brands!

@overture I can't wait to see how this turns out!
@spinaria OMG I love Crumbling Gorgon!

@osmodeus Stibknight is so cool!

@succulents Points and Druzy is stunning!

@autopilot Oooooh I love Bisimuth Brands!

@overture I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
[quote name="LemonySnaket" date="2019-11-07 05:28:17" ] Seeing some lovely entries so far! @Tordue Hey, is the skin supposed to be flipped? As the original linework needs to be preserved and keeping it faced in the correct direction with no alteration is part of that! Just want to give you a heads up! [/quote] @LemonySnaket oh my gosh i didnt even notice :0!!! thank you so much ;;
LemonySnaket wrote on 2019-11-07 05:28:17:
Seeing some lovely entries so far!

@Tordue
Hey, is the skin supposed to be flipped? As the original linework needs to be preserved and keeping it faced in the correct direction with no alteration is part of that! Just want to give you a heads up!
@LemonySnaket oh my gosh i didnt even notice :0!!!
thank you so much ;;
tumblr_inline_oz70290lvf1rpwh85_75sq.gif ...

leo
he/she
+3 fr
@UnknownStreak -- I like your Roots accent a lot! However, the way it is right now doesn't follow the accent rules (the lineart layer is obscured in a few places), so if you want it to win now is probably a good time to edit it.
@UnknownStreak -- I like your Roots accent a lot! However, the way it is right now doesn't follow the accent rules (the lineart layer is obscured in a few places), so if you want it to win now is probably a good time to edit it.
geek about various things, enginqueer, they/he. come talk to me!
--
free hatchery here

--
free apparel and familiar grab bags here
--
selling/trading familiars here
@mithrel @Quivira @Serpenta @Averat Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. I am very pleased!
@mithrel @Quivira @Serpenta @Averat Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. I am very pleased!
@drakeheart
I really like your entry!
However, you need to submit it without the base showing underneath, so that it is transparent (make the base layers invisible in your art program and then save it).
@drakeheart
I really like your entry!
However, you need to submit it without the base showing underneath, so that it is transparent (make the base layers invisible in your art program and then save it).
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Autopilot I like how vivid your bismuth tundra entry looks [emoji=tundra star size=2]
@Autopilot I like how vivid your bismuth tundra entry looks
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I was scrolling through these and oh my goodness, all of these look amazing! Here's a couple I particularly liked!

@Atramentia Oh my goodness, yours is so lovely!! I'm a sucker for crystals and I love how you did it! If this doesn't end up being one of the winners I'd love to purchase it if you print it <33

@RiavaCornelia I love the detail on yours! I adore how you did the gold on the wings and feet! It definitely gives off the impression of being polished <33

@cossmiicdolphin Ohhhh, it really gives me "Royal Prince" Vibes! If this doesn't win I'd love to have a print of it!

@fayeskies Both of your skins look great! Kintsugi is more simplistic but gives off more of a "Diamond in the Rough" sort of feel(except it's gold in this case ^^'), and Glow Worm Cave!! Pleases me so much!!! I love Glowy skins. It would go great with the Bramble Guardian Familiar, too! All and all both top-notch skins!
I was scrolling through these and oh my goodness, all of these look amazing! Here's a couple I particularly liked!

@Atramentia Oh my goodness, yours is so lovely!! I'm a sucker for crystals and I love how you did it! If this doesn't end up being one of the winners I'd love to purchase it if you print it <33

@RiavaCornelia I love the detail on yours! I adore how you did the gold on the wings and feet! It definitely gives off the impression of being polished <33

@cossmiicdolphin Ohhhh, it really gives me "Royal Prince" Vibes! If this doesn't win I'd love to have a print of it!

@fayeskies Both of your skins look great! Kintsugi is more simplistic but gives off more of a "Diamond in the Rough" sort of feel(except it's gold in this case ^^'), and Glow Worm Cave!! Pleases me so much!!! I love Glowy skins. It would go great with the Bramble Guardian Familiar, too! All and all both top-notch skins!
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
@Emikomo
aw thank youu! <3 if enough people are interested i'll definitely consider printing it if it doesn't win!
@Emikomo
aw thank youu! <3 if enough people are interested i'll definitely consider printing it if it doesn't win!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@Emikomo Thank you! :>
@Emikomo Thank you! :>
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20