Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker 2019 Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Aquaopal ahh thank you! im so glad you like it
@Aquaopal ahh thank you! im so glad you like it
____ aeUtZgj.png _____ image.png __
I6jEjhp.png sol / milk I6jEjhp.png
I6jEjhp.png they/them I6jEjhp.png
I6jEjhp.png Adopt shop!I6jEjhp.png
__ image.png _____ EAT5UnG.png ____
So how do you know if your skin/accent will be chosen? Do you get messaged the day of or?
So how do you know if your skin/accent will be chosen? Do you get messaged the day of or?
...I hoard dragons. I'm a dragon hoarder. Yes.
?290cx=party.png
?290rB=platform.png
?290KL=party.png
?290Kt=party.png
?290KX=party.png
?290K1=party.png
So close to Rockbreaker's! Can't wait to see what skins/accents got chosen there are so many good ones
So close to Rockbreaker's! Can't wait to see what skins/accents got chosen there are so many good ones
pixil-frame-0.png
I'm so excited to see who the winners are! There are so many good options!!
I'm so excited to see who the winners are! There are so many good options!!
bL3QrMq.png
Picking out my favorite entries for this year!! [emoji=earth rune size=1] [emoji=blue gem size=1] [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1] [emoji=green gem size=1] @Spinaria Crumbling Gorgon is so nice! I love the detail on the snakes and the slight hollowness of the dragon. The deep dark brown color palette is also a really nice touch! @Osmodeus Stibknight works really well on the Ridgeback lady! It's a simple accent but really well done, I can see it working on a knightly, grey-toned dragon! @Gannet [s]I can definitely smell what the rock is cookin'[/s] I really love how Ancient Growth breaks the lines of the dragon! It'd make any Snapper look more dynamic, and the spiky accents are just an added bonus. I especially love the clear linework, well done! @cossmiicdolphin Engraved Memorabilia is just... *chef's kiss* Absolutely lovely, from the concept to the colors to the linework, really well done!! @DarkElite020 The King Had Wings is wonderful, especially for a first skin!! I love the lore aspect of a winged Earthshaker-aspect, and the texture looks natural without being overbearing. @fayeskies Both of your entries are stunning, but Kintsugi is a personal favorite! I have a dragon that it'd work so perfectly with... and the colors and patterns are so good! @bioluminosity I love the texture of Quartz Reef! It almost reminds me of some Water skins, it flows so well... Really well done, I'd love to get a dragon just to wear it!! @Roule I loved Dusty Dawn last year, and I still love it now! The subtle stars, golden accents, cloud textures.... all of it is just SO GOOD! @shela Both of your skins are really lovely!! I especially love the reddish tones in each of them, it's refreshing to see skins using different palettes. And all the detail you've embedded in each skin is gorgeous! @Kaenith Your skins are absolutely gorgeous!! I especially love how Cairnstone Defender extends on already-existing lore, we need more cool skeletal guardians! @PijukVonGacy I really love the Lascaux paintings, and your skin does a really good job of capturing them! The depth and light on the wings is truly impressive!! @SarcasticSketch I love how warm Stone-Touched feels! The sunlight is incredibly well-rendered, as is the rest of the skin; phenomenal job!! @carlyle I absolutely LOVE the strong lines and bright colors on Inner Growth! The crystal accents on the eye and tail are an especially nice touch, and I really love the uniqueness of the pattern of the wing crystals! @wellykang The rendering on She Means Bismuth is INCREDIBLE! It almost feels like I can reach out and grab the crystals! The subtle color accent on the wings and ribs are also really good, well done!
Picking out my favorite entries for this year!!

@Spinaria Crumbling Gorgon is so nice! I love the detail on the snakes and the slight hollowness of the dragon. The deep dark brown color palette is also a really nice touch!

@Osmodeus Stibknight works really well on the Ridgeback lady! It's a simple accent but really well done, I can see it working on a knightly, grey-toned dragon!

@Gannet I can definitely smell what the rock is cookin' I really love how Ancient Growth breaks the lines of the dragon! It'd make any Snapper look more dynamic, and the spiky accents are just an added bonus. I especially love the clear linework, well done!

@cossmiicdolphin Engraved Memorabilia is just... *chef's kiss* Absolutely lovely, from the concept to the colors to the linework, really well done!!

@DarkElite020 The King Had Wings is wonderful, especially for a first skin!! I love the lore aspect of a winged Earthshaker-aspect, and the texture looks natural without being overbearing.

@fayeskies Both of your entries are stunning, but Kintsugi is a personal favorite! I have a dragon that it'd work so perfectly with... and the colors and patterns are so good!

@bioluminosity I love the texture of Quartz Reef! It almost reminds me of some Water skins, it flows so well... Really well done, I'd love to get a dragon just to wear it!!

@Roule I loved Dusty Dawn last year, and I still love it now! The subtle stars, golden accents, cloud textures.... all of it is just SO GOOD!

@shela Both of your skins are really lovely!! I especially love the reddish tones in each of them, it's refreshing to see skins using different palettes. And all the detail you've embedded in each skin is gorgeous!

@Kaenith Your skins are absolutely gorgeous!! I especially love how Cairnstone Defender extends on already-existing lore, we need more cool skeletal guardians!

@PijukVonGacy I really love the Lascaux paintings, and your skin does a really good job of capturing them! The depth and light on the wings is truly impressive!!

@SarcasticSketch I love how warm Stone-Touched feels! The sunlight is incredibly well-rendered, as is the rest of the skin; phenomenal job!!

@carlyle I absolutely LOVE the strong lines and bright colors on Inner Growth! The crystal accents on the eye and tail are an especially nice touch, and I really love the uniqueness of the pattern of the wing crystals!

@wellykang The rendering on She Means Bismuth is INCREDIBLE! It almost feels like I can reach out and grab the crystals! The subtle color accent on the wings and ribs are also really good, well done!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals thank you so much!! :,>
@dragonpals thank you so much!! :,>
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
thank you for the sweet compliment @/dragonpals !
thank you for the sweet compliment @/dragonpals !
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@dragonpals thank you so much!!!
@dragonpals thank you so much!!!
why hello there.
@dragonpals @Quivira @Namarie @Naramyon @Kaenith Thank you all for the support and kind words! Also good luck to everyone~~ [emoji=earth rune size=1]
@dragonpals @Quivira @Namarie @Naramyon @Kaenith
Thank you all for the support and kind words!

Also good luck to everyone~~
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
Aww thank you!
Aww thank you!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20