Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker 2019 Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
@darkelite20 thanks so much! i'll try it out- hopefully i won't make something too similar to yours :)
@darkelite20 thanks so much! i'll try it out- hopefully i won't make something too similar to yours :)
Currently Seeking dragons for
PROJECT: OVERKILL

god help me
Missed a 0 so I never got pinged, but regardless you're welcome and I look forward to your entry c:
Missed a 0 so I never got pinged, but regardless you're welcome and I look forward to your entry c:
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Autopilot - Thank you so much!! Bismuth Brands is also one of my favorite entries this year, and I really hope it makes it in. It's also really great to hear you say so; I love your skins and I'm always excited to see the stuff you make. Good luck!
@Autopilot - Thank you so much!! Bismuth Brands is also one of my favorite entries this year, and I really hope it makes it in. It's also really great to hear you say so; I love your skins and I'm always excited to see the stuff you make. Good luck!
shuppet_banner_by_cyclomantis-dcszhc8.png
@Thunderwyvern Your entries are both so unique and well thought out! I can't wait to see if they make it in.

@serpentarius I love it! Since you asked for suggestions, perhaps you could add some bony legcuffs/anklets to match the helmet? It might help to balance it out since the helmet is so much darker than the other accessories. ALSO (I promise I'll stop, your skin has just given me so many ideas) I think some sort of gold diadem/circlet on the skull could be a nice way to tie it in with everything else! Not that it isn't wonderful already. ;)

@igenious I can't wait to see the finished product. I love the glowyness of the gold and the creativity of the idea!
@Thunderwyvern Your entries are both so unique and well thought out! I can't wait to see if they make it in.

@serpentarius I love it! Since you asked for suggestions, perhaps you could add some bony legcuffs/anklets to match the helmet? It might help to balance it out since the helmet is so much darker than the other accessories. ALSO (I promise I'll stop, your skin has just given me so many ideas) I think some sort of gold diadem/circlet on the skull could be a nice way to tie it in with everything else! Not that it isn't wonderful already. ;)

@igenious I can't wait to see the finished product. I love the glowyness of the gold and the creativity of the idea!
Jsh7WG9.gif
@4walls thank you so much! i'll hopefully have it done by the end of the week!
@4walls thank you so much! i'll hopefully have it done by the end of the week!
@Havic Your skin is so pretty! You did a great job making it look 3D like there's actually something underneath the skin.

@Luckysquid Such a gorgeous jade texture, and smart idea with the horns!

@IceFelis Pretty marble texture and love the gold accents!

@Adegeill Beautiful work on the melting gold!

@bioluminosity Stunning! Love the kelp wrapping around the legs.

@Autopilot I love bismuth and this is certainly a favorite of mine, nice work on the details and pattern.

@Havic Your skin is so pretty! You did a great job making it look 3D like there's actually something underneath the skin.

@Luckysquid Such a gorgeous jade texture, and smart idea with the horns!

@IceFelis Pretty marble texture and love the gold accents!

@Adegeill Beautiful work on the melting gold!

@bioluminosity Stunning! Love the kelp wrapping around the legs.

@Autopilot I love bismuth and this is certainly a favorite of mine, nice work on the details and pattern.

Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@AvengerofSquids ah. I hate to break it to you, but it is not kelp [img]https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/13/98/a2/5a/native-gold-in-quartz.jpg[/img]
@AvengerofSquids

ah. I hate to break it to you, but it is not kelp

native-gold-in-quartz.jpg
they/it

art | skins | links | about
[quote name="bioluminosity" date="2019-11-11 17:37:12" ] @AvengerofSquids ah. I hate to break it to you, but it is not kelp [img]https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/13/98/a2/5a/native-gold-in-quartz.jpg[/img] [/quote] Ah, sorry! I read the name "Quartz Reef" and must have assumed incorrectly. It's still beautiful!
bioluminosity wrote on 2019-11-11 17:37:12:
@AvengerofSquids

ah. I hate to break it to you, but it is not kelp

native-gold-in-quartz.jpg
Ah, sorry! I read the name "Quartz Reef" and must have assumed incorrectly. It's still beautiful!
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@AvengerofSquids

Thank you! I'm really glad the 3D effect came through, I was worried it would end up looking a little flat.
@AvengerofSquids

Thank you! I'm really glad the 3D effect came through, I was worried it would end up looking a little flat.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Kaenith I love both your entries, the guardian one is dynamic looking and the crystals are lovely, and the coatl one is just drop-dead gorgeous, i can almost smell the roses

@direhyena the aged gargoyle is awesome to look at, those cracks, the old stone look, the broken off foot, everything scremes gothic and i can stare at it and find new things to admire every time

@Atramentia Rainbow reveler is so colorful, i wonder if the rainbow crystals on the wings are angel aura quartz... the touch of jewelry on the flank/head/neck are perfect to frame it, i get a watercolor vibe from it

@IceFelis You got marble down pat and i love it, the dragon slowly turning into gold-veined marble is pretty eyecatching, how you got the gold to shine in the small streaks you have is admirable

@Luckysquid How shiny you got your jade to be is, frankly speaking, a hecking marvel, the ivory sheen... the soft jade... it makes me wanna touch the dragon to see how smooth it feels
@Kaenith I love both your entries, the guardian one is dynamic looking and the crystals are lovely, and the coatl one is just drop-dead gorgeous, i can almost smell the roses

@direhyena the aged gargoyle is awesome to look at, those cracks, the old stone look, the broken off foot, everything scremes gothic and i can stare at it and find new things to admire every time

@Atramentia Rainbow reveler is so colorful, i wonder if the rainbow crystals on the wings are angel aura quartz... the touch of jewelry on the flank/head/neck are perfect to frame it, i get a watercolor vibe from it

@IceFelis You got marble down pat and i love it, the dragon slowly turning into gold-veined marble is pretty eyecatching, how you got the gold to shine in the small streaks you have is admirable

@Luckysquid How shiny you got your jade to be is, frankly speaking, a hecking marvel, the ivory sheen... the soft jade... it makes me wanna touch the dragon to see how smooth it feels
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20