Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker 2019 Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@mithrel thank you so much aaaaahhh ;u;
@mithrel thank you so much aaaaahhh ;u;
@Mithrel Thank yooooooou! ; W ; <3
@Mithrel Thank yooooooou! ; W ; <3
@DarkPuffin There was a winner for 2015 named "Veins of Gold." It's a skin, not an accent, so the item name wouldn't be a duplicate, but I thought I'd let you know.
@DarkPuffin There was a winner for 2015 named "Veins of Gold." It's a skin, not an accent, so the item name wouldn't be a duplicate, but I thought I'd let you know.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel thank you so much!!
@mithrel thank you so much!!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@mithrel
Probably should’ve checked that!
Thank you! (I’ll be changing that now! )
@mithrel
Probably should’ve checked that!
Thank you! (I’ll be changing that now! )
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@Adegeill LOVE your entry! My favorite so far! I hope it makes it in, but if not and you decide to print it, I'd be very much interested!
@Adegeill LOVE your entry! My favorite so far! I hope it makes it in, but if not and you decide to print it, I'd be very much interested!
Theres a ton of good entries so far, good luck to everyone, theres a lot of good stuff there so far!
Theres a ton of good entries so far, good luck to everyone, theres a lot of good stuff there so far!
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Undel
How do you enter? I don't know where you design skins. Can you please answer because I want to enter but I don't know how.
@Undel
How do you enter? I don't know where you design skins. Can you please answer because I want to enter but I don't know how.
I AM A CHICKEN NUGGET!!
sprng.png
I can't find this in the rules, but question about Skins. Are we allowed to have them covering more than 50% of the dragon, but less than 100%?

I have an idea that would require most of the dragon to be covered, but would allow parts of the actual colors to peek through. However, no point in doing the art if it'll be declined based on percent coverage.
I can't find this in the rules, but question about Skins. Are we allowed to have them covering more than 50% of the dragon, but less than 100%?

I have an idea that would require most of the dragon to be covered, but would allow parts of the actual colors to peek through. However, no point in doing the art if it'll be declined based on percent coverage.
@Kilwin love the skin idea! just an idea for you: add some stitching! i think it would add a lot, while still keeping the design simple and fun
@Kilwin love the skin idea! just an idea for you: add some stitching! i think it would add a lot, while still keeping the design simple and fun
Currently Seeking dragons for
PROJECT: OVERKILL

god help me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20