Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85
@aeons

Hello, may I know if there are still copies of accent: luna infinitum left? Would love to buy one if it's still in stock!
@aeons

Hello, may I know if there are still copies of accent: luna infinitum left? Would love to buy one if it's still in stock!
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@Lithiarch she's absolutely stunning! I love the copper and cyan combo! The accent matches her colors perfectly, wow :0 I'd love to put her in the showcase if that's okay!

@Worry @milkchai I'll send you PAs, thank you for buying!
@Lithiarch she's absolutely stunning! I love the copper and cyan combo! The accent matches her colors perfectly, wow :0 I'd love to put her in the showcase if that's okay!

@Worry @milkchai I'll send you PAs, thank you for buying!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Yay! You have my permission to put her in the showcase if you'd like :)
@aeons Yay! You have my permission to put her in the showcase if you'd like :)
divider.png
@Aeons Hello! Is there any copy available of sol infinitum? If so, I'd love to buy it!
@Aeons Hello! Is there any copy available of sol infinitum? If so, I'd love to buy it!
@hayum Sorry for the late reply, I'm sending over a PA now if you're still interested! :D
@hayum Sorry for the late reply, I'm sending over a PA now if you're still interested! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Bought it, thank you so much! :D
Bought it, thank you so much! :D
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/686397394732056627/948656842584756255/Screen_Shot_2022-03-02_at_11.03.10_AM.png[/img] oh?????? [size=1]praying i dont lose the energy to finish this[/center]
Screen_Shot_2022-03-02_at_11.03.10_AM.png
oh??????

praying i dont lose the energy to finish this
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center][size=4][b]• NEW ACCENT •[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gaRoFy3.png[/img] [center]The new breed is cute, love these funky plague dudes! I started working on this as soon as they released and ended up [i]a lot[/i] of effort than expected into it LOL. Man, the number of times I had to shave away details until it fit within accent coverage... it took longer than actually drawing the design itself :") I hope y'all like this one! This work will be shelved once interest slows down, meaning it will still be available through occasional reprints. It may eventually be retired at some point in the future. I currently do not have plans to make recolors, sorry! I [i]might[/i] make a modern breed version or two, but only if my energy/free time allows so please don't hold me to it. Leaning towards Skydancer, Wildclaw, or Obelisk but I'm open to other suggestions :D[/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]• [i]WE HAVE IT ALL[/i] FOR ABERRATION M •[/b][/size][/center] [center][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/FY7LCFi.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint] [b]we have it all[/b] 650g / 650kt [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhbDdOPGz8S_1f7DPqwJpYm2Q8m9Tp42FxfZ1GFK7lM/edit?usp=sharing]Add yourself here![/url] [Do not buy to resell] [size=2]prepayment is not needed this time—I'm trying out a different system[/size][/center][/columns][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]• Things to note before ordering •[/b][/size][/center] [quote]• My ratio is [b]1g:1000t[/b]. I accept 2 treasure/mixed slots per run. • Reselling is allowed, but [b]please refrain from buying just to resell[/b]. • Orders will be sent through private auction for ONE 7-day listing. Let me know if you need more time to gather funds [b]BEFORE[/b] the PA expires. • I do previews, just ask! • Feel free to show me your dragon(s) wearing my work! I'll probably ask if I can put them on the dragon showcase, but you're under no obligation to say yes :D[/quote] ----- [center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhbDdOPGz8S_1f7DPqwJpYm2Q8m9Tp42FxfZ1GFK7lM/edit?usp=sharing]>> LINK TO SPREADSHEET <<[/url][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]On a last note, the following accents are in stock (please check front page for up to date listings): [b]FOR SALE[/b] [b][ DO NOT BUY TO RESELL ][/b] [skin=38407]650g [skin=38415]650g [skin=40052]900g [skin=41470]600g [skin=41471]600g [skin=41472]600g [b]FOR TRADE[/b] [b][ OFFER VIA PM ][/b] [skin=32434][skin=33044][skin=33936][skin=33937][skin=33938][skin=36061][skin=34294][skin=34295][skin=38407][skin=38415][skin=40051][skin=40052][skin=40053][skin=41470][skin=41471][skin=41472] [i]My wishlist/examples of designs I like are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2744173#post_40431211]here[/url]. Please [b]PM me offers[/b] instead of posting in the thread![/i] ----- [size=1]Shop pinglist: @cvthedral @Skaimoo @AWB @superfuzzygoat @Kilwin @chrysannarose @DannaSukaira @dreamn @lykkhora @Leannaa @hannibals @ToxicBasilisk @Mintso @silenceglaive @Kaixin @Asphalt @heavylobster @pensive @Kuratabells @CrowleyGhost @Saintess @Pleasant @kisame @Aaravos @overture @Gaze @Cinspawn @Laeyein @harmonywish @ikunoche @Azurine @eieru @dvalin @Crim @Loyalties @TAEJIN @elpzh @munchea @Froze @Noelene @dandyfrau @Xaphanx @mus @Vader @Halfoss @Hellian @Ferrates @Sanzuwu @coldcityman @persimmons @Coramoor @rilakkumin @Quetzy @Nemalu @Quintillion @arlyn @Sic @auroshen @Diamondbacked @batfossil @bedfordblack @CoffeeClaws @rituals @Psi @retrace @Eviscerate @affable @chuchuana @Mystel @Rohana @Sanctify @Jennahe @eternatus @Angu15 @Kuzco @Spooce @Yammie @planttkid @chaoticstars @Kestrad @protostar @Cynil @Ragsy @xxDoxxie @Fin72 @Solcie @Toska @daisiology @desmondtiny @bonivich @irony @Artorias @Mazurkas @Bria @CheshireGata @simsalabim @Mikada @Spookio @oflgtfol @Idyll @Necramancy @ineffablecomedy @sakanapanda @laivence @Flora @demonseraph @addams @Askesis @Outpost @creosote @Borkbean @Plouvoir @yik @chunsah @Swordmaster @balthy @Digimon11 @UnhappyJoker @padfoot6 @GarbagePal @findingpears @equive @tokyoisms @butcherbaby @littlepotato711 @Tahrovin @Earthenware @Artefact @Auraelia @Pastiche @Amaurot @insight89x @GermanicNordic @Castle @JinxxYouOweMe @Bionicdingo @wonderling @Hazeledpoppy @Sinnouk @eyesymbolism @LArte @pepster @Helmi [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Aberration M, Accent, desert, earth flight, high fantasy, jewelry/silks, light flight, royalty, smoke, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, gold[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @wildewinged @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Fantelle @Trickilicky @squidragon @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @BlackWinter @Akal @Redsparrow @hayum @Mirrorface @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @mus @Faileas @Jazz @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @annadandelion @Velsim @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @infectionary @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @boxparts @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @Harribel @Betta @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Lynchly @xHel @Cherubim @Toriguel @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @Cuddleh @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Aruakhal @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @senpai @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Veevi @Niklia @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @iodine @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @artillerychick @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Physik @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Windstrike @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @Minstri @Geminie @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @InHeritent @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @porifra @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @oilux @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Deana @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Koobi @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Iskars @nohsara @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @wedredding @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @Aldru @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Tangaroa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Sophiellum @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @CrimsonSasaki @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Aku @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cytotoxic @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @SquidMage @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Rirukagi @sneakys @SDSPAGE @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Cataclasm @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @BlackandTan @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @Evarinya @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @HayBay @Pandonkey @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Drachenhort @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @cobwebs @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Archdevil @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @KallyPaige @CreamGravy @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @MalisVitterfolk @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Neurachem @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Acheri @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @SheridanCharon @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @Interverse @GoldStar @Banguela @aeons @axololtl @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Asterodea @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @silverwintersnow @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Starisia @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @Kneph @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @Rifter @Lichtdrache @Raptorflight @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @218715 @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @flightyvandal @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @Flanoir @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @HeadlessJason @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Rohana @Mysthla @Bantymom @Misha @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Nemalu @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @putrefaction @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Emberglo @Pecha @Spooky @Oceanas @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @CryptidPossum @Yserin @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @S0ap @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @Arborpunk @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Killunia @Spinyax @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Lynell @Doomslayer @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Bamf @disentanglement @Galatheid @clovur @kkertas @PoisonedTea @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @SleepyDrago @137 @robinchan33 @mothmoss @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @Hnai @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @Necramancy @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @kiwis @FoxyPlant @SwiftedSphinx @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Vertigris @kitten1774 @haxure @scared @bullfrog @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @Farron @pensive @Sinaasappelsap @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Thedas @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Exlann @OblivionStriker @smilefires @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @PlatonicPluto @WhisperingThief @Raskies @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @decays @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @Wizardry @addams @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @vangeance @larkspurlux @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @KreepyKrawlies @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @karacal @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Pyracantha @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @Slavic @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @teiidae @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Ghostharpies @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @EthicsGradient @Xaraxal @Reiyn @Houndstooth @Hiii @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Kazure @Shidoo @craftbaobao2 @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Lunalatic @Narif @ForeverEnchanted @BrightBreeze @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @Dragondrop @a030095275 @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @AkaneChaan @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @aecasia @xxHenry1025xx @Casethrace @MissMaira @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Apology @Lunakitty @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @Sunsire @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @Lepton @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @wooloo @ulvesang @DepressoDad @CrystallizedMoon @azemn @Epiphora @Viscount @Pecularity @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @Pipirii @muto @dolohova @Turmoil @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @bonivich @doremy @Vivarium @Narrenschiff @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @QuirkyJunimo @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @ItMeansHope @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @Demonochorus @Faunaflor @ShallWeDance @Reithya @CaptainAnabelle @Stormvale @battleaxe @Industry @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @vevesii @DementedDracon @ROTTED @slimecicle @Allstohel @RainyCerdae @Asgore @xique @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Marmite @plagues @Grune @Flyteofheart @Closetcreep @venerate @thefrogg @maybels @brightmeadow @kyruiz @Emothy @NeonColada @beastsniperemmy8 @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @Starwindrider @leukristic @Aevios @Yashura @Yelloweye @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @JadedSerpent62 @kingcrown @Yeechen @Crownings @Nayolah @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @Lawful @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Amika @Flamed @sprixyn @RowanofRohan @ImpossibleJedi4 @HoIIow @sleepyflower @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @Sharkra @Falgardien @Susurrar @Earthenware @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @euphoriaxseesaw @chunsah @deroached @AikoHosokawa @AstralEventide @VermilionVasili @Gulo @Pride @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @Forestwolf @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ado @CryptidUni @9th @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @dawnwyrm @Violence @Valmue @Oggdo @bogfriend @Mortca @Venusian @whour @Viscere @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @monstergf @thevvitch @Sinnouk @nebulaxie @Moirne @W0lfBait @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @EverestEcho @Zelai @Self @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @BWAPPI @luxidy @planttkid @mungmungbean @Ducknuckle @Subdued @ONESTOP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @Interest @VolcanicThunder @RavineCat @marshmillow @LABS107 @Hydrocity @AutumnNiche @asolrock @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @ShadowRising @planetbefall @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @Texere @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @oakfern @WDGaster @inthedusk @shenhe @vortexbreakdown @GrumpyNoodle @GrumpyKettle @Cuon @malzeno @crowvidae @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @eyesymbolism @rarewareofficial @SuzyChi @absinthy @Kxida @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @seen @Airazon @Zosimos @sisyo @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Greili @Thrawn @Asra9 @Doodlepede @ancestral @endies @Booplesnoott @Mazurkas @Syceris @Okapi @Pyrouge @Juriibirb @WANNACRY @Askesis @Drake7 @HoraDusk @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Lafite @KaichouKai @Innive @soaringmoon @Dragoneko @nekopallet @harmonywish @Rukorix @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @moonthegoon @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @CountingCrows @Strome @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @Jinxls @DrakoTheDragon @BirdWings @wonderswan @Adaejha @ceravanne @Phlegethos @Amoeba @500percentsalty @kyat @arawoods @ClearBright @Nimrook @Curoi @Azurenight @polliwog @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @NightlyDoodling @Person @Feynren @Lindulcis @Nenahel @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @CupcakeNova @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @Fwooomf @Radiations @Akkhima @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @P03 @cartel @Spuk @Tobin @Trilonyte @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @ashenhartkrie @samatoki @hypnotheque @Kalaiscope @exanimatus @Katargo @RThrax @fay @Liirah @StaticSeraph @Cynder00 @Kauria @iWolffe @sockmonkeygerald @Reckless @Pouchipouchi @saltypie @BapeTheFish @MoonChyld @Opals @Metus @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @3idolon @Mutation @corvidesque @IBeeJuliana @Britty @Archaic @KoTiss @RogueHazel @JavaMP @Roseblood @Verdes @Scream @Ikelu @spottedpawbs @Raptorgrrl @luxlustravi @briteoctopus @Mima @Zikitty[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
• NEW ACCENT •
gaRoFy3.png
The new breed is cute, love these funky plague dudes! I started working on this as soon as they released and ended up a lot of effort than expected into it LOL. Man, the number of times I had to shave away details until it fit within accent coverage... it took longer than actually drawing the design itself :") I hope y'all like this one!

This work will be shelved once interest slows down, meaning it will still be available through occasional reprints. It may eventually be retired at some point in the future.

I currently do not have plans to make recolors, sorry! I might make a modern breed version or two, but only if my energy/free time allows so please don't hold me to it. Leaning towards Skydancer, Wildclaw, or Obelisk but I'm open to other suggestions :D

WE HAVE IT ALL FOR ABERRATION M •
FY7LCFi.png
Accent Blueprint

we have it all
650g / 650kt
Add yourself here!
[Do not buy to resell]

prepayment is not needed this time—I'm trying out a different system

• Things to note before ordering •
Quote:
• My ratio is 1g:1000t. I accept 2 treasure/mixed slots per run.

• Reselling is allowed, but please refrain from buying just to resell.

• Orders will be sent through private auction for ONE 7-day listing. Let me know if you need more time to gather funds BEFORE the PA expires.

• I do previews, just ask!

• Feel free to show me your dragon(s) wearing my work! I'll probably ask if I can put them on the dragon showcase, but you're under no obligation to say yes :D

On a last note, the following accents are in stock (please check front page for up to date listings):

FOR SALE

[ DO NOT BUY TO RESELL ]

650g 650g 900g 600g 600g 600g

FOR TRADE

[ OFFER VIA PM ]

My wishlist/examples of designs I like are here. Please PM me offers instead of posting in the thread!

Shop pinglist: @cvthedral @Skaimoo @AWB @superfuzzygoat @Kilwin @chrysannarose @DannaSukaira @dreamn @lykkhora @Leannaa @hannibals @ToxicBasilisk @Mintso @silenceglaive @Kaixin @Asphalt @heavylobster @pensive @Kuratabells @CrowleyGhost @Saintess @Pleasant @kisame @Aaravos @overture @Gaze @Cinspawn @Laeyein @harmonywish @ikunoche @Azurine @eieru @dvalin @Crim @Loyalties @TAEJIN @elpzh @munchea @Froze @Noelene @dandyfrau @Xaphanx @mus @Vader @Halfoss @Hellian @Ferrates @Sanzuwu @coldcityman @persimmons @Coramoor @rilakkumin @Quetzy @Nemalu @Quintillion @arlyn @Sic @auroshen @Diamondbacked @batfossil @bedfordblack @CoffeeClaws @rituals @Psi @retrace @Eviscerate @affable @chuchuana @Mystel @Rohana @Sanctify @Jennahe @eternatus @Angu15 @Kuzco @Spooce @Yammie @planttkid @chaoticstars @Kestrad @protostar @Cynil @Ragsy @xxDoxxie @Fin72 @Solcie @Toska @daisiology @desmondtiny @bonivich @irony @Artorias @Mazurkas @Bria @CheshireGata @simsalabim @Mikada @Spookio @oflgtfol @Idyll @Necramancy @ineffablecomedy @sakanapanda @laivence @Flora @demonseraph @addams @Askesis @Outpost @creosote @Borkbean @Plouvoir @yik @chunsah @Swordmaster @balthy @Digimon11 @UnhappyJoker @padfoot6 @GarbagePal @findingpears @equive @tokyoisms @butcherbaby @littlepotato711 @Tahrovin @Earthenware @Artefact @Auraelia @Pastiche @Amaurot @insight89x @GermanicNordic @Castle @JinxxYouOweMe @Bionicdingo @wonderling @Hazeledpoppy @Sinnouk @eyesymbolism @LArte @pepster @Helmi

Click here for the GASP thread!

Aberration M, Accent, desert, earth flight, high fantasy, jewelry/silks, light flight, royalty, smoke, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, gold

@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @wildewinged @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Fantelle @Trickilicky @squidragon @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @BlackWinter @Akal @Redsparrow @hayum @Mirrorface @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @mus @Faileas @Jazz @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @annadandelion @Velsim @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @infectionary @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @boxparts @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @Harribel @Betta @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Lynchly @xHel @Cherubim @Toriguel @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @Cuddleh @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Aruakhal @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @senpai @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Veevi @Niklia @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @iodine @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @artillerychick @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Physik @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Windstrike @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @Minstri @Geminie @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @InHeritent @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @porifra @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @oilux @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Deana @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Koobi @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Iskars @nohsara @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @wedredding @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @Aldru @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Tangaroa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Sophiellum @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @CrimsonSasaki @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Aku @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cytotoxic @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @SquidMage @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Rirukagi @sneakys @SDSPAGE @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Cataclasm @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @BlackandTan @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @Evarinya @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @HayBay @Pandonkey @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Drachenhort @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @cobwebs @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Archdevil @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @KallyPaige @CreamGravy @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @MalisVitterfolk @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Neurachem @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Acheri @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @SheridanCharon @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @Interverse @GoldStar @Banguela @aeons @axololtl @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Asterodea @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @silverwintersnow @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Starisia @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @Kneph @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @Rifter @Lichtdrache @Raptorflight @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @218715 @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @flightyvandal @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @Flanoir @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @HeadlessJason @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Rohana @Mysthla @Bantymom @Misha @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Nemalu @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @putrefaction @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Emberglo @Pecha @Spooky @Oceanas @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @CryptidPossum @Yserin @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @S0ap @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @Arborpunk @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Killunia @Spinyax @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Lynell @Doomslayer @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Bamf @disentanglement @Galatheid @clovur @kkertas @PoisonedTea @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @SleepyDrago @137 @robinchan33 @mothmoss @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @Hnai @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @Necramancy @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @kiwis @FoxyPlant @SwiftedSphinx @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Vertigris @kitten1774 @haxure @scared @bullfrog @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @Farron @pensive @Sinaasappelsap @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Thedas @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Exlann @OblivionStriker @smilefires @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @PlatonicPluto @WhisperingThief @Raskies @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @decays @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @Wizardry @addams @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @vangeance @larkspurlux @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @KreepyKrawlies @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @karacal @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Pyracantha @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @Slavic @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @teiidae @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Ghostharpies @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @EthicsGradient @Xaraxal @Reiyn @Houndstooth @Hiii @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Kazure @Shidoo @craftbaobao2 @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Lunalatic @Narif @ForeverEnchanted @BrightBreeze @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @Dragondrop @a030095275 @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @AkaneChaan @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @aecasia @xxHenry1025xx @Casethrace @MissMaira @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Apology @Lunakitty @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @Sunsire @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @Lepton @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @wooloo @ulvesang @DepressoDad @CrystallizedMoon @azemn @Epiphora @Viscount @Pecularity @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @Pipirii @muto @dolohova @Turmoil @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @bonivich @doremy @Vivarium @Narrenschiff @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @QuirkyJunimo @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @ItMeansHope @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @Demonochorus @Faunaflor @ShallWeDance @Reithya @CaptainAnabelle @Stormvale @battleaxe @Industry @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @vevesii @DementedDracon @ROTTED @slimecicle @Allstohel @RainyCerdae @Asgore @xique @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Marmite @plagues @Grune @Flyteofheart @Closetcreep @venerate @thefrogg @maybels @brightmeadow @kyruiz @Emothy @NeonColada @beastsniperemmy8 @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @Starwindrider @leukristic @Aevios @Yashura @Yelloweye @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @JadedSerpent62 @kingcrown @Yeechen @Crownings @Nayolah @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @Lawful @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Amika @Flamed @sprixyn @RowanofRohan @ImpossibleJedi4 @HoIIow @sleepyflower @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @Sharkra @Falgardien @Susurrar @Earthenware @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @euphoriaxseesaw @chunsah @deroached @AikoHosokawa @AstralEventide @VermilionVasili @Gulo @Pride @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @Forestwolf @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ado @CryptidUni @9th @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @dawnwyrm @Violence @Valmue @Oggdo @bogfriend @Mortca @Venusian @whour @Viscere @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @monstergf @thevvitch @Sinnouk @nebulaxie @Moirne @W0lfBait @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @EverestEcho @Zelai @Self @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @BWAPPI @luxidy @planttkid @mungmungbean @Ducknuckle @Subdued @ONESTOP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @Interest @VolcanicThunder @RavineCat @marshmillow @LABS107 @Hydrocity @AutumnNiche @asolrock @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @ShadowRising @planetbefall @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @Texere @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @oakfern @WDGaster @inthedusk @shenhe @vortexbreakdown @GrumpyNoodle @GrumpyKettle @Cuon @malzeno @crowvidae @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @eyesymbolism @rarewareofficial @SuzyChi @absinthy @Kxida @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @seen @Airazon @Zosimos @sisyo @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Greili @Thrawn @Asra9 @Doodlepede @ancestral @endies @Booplesnoott @Mazurkas @Syceris @Okapi @Pyrouge @Juriibirb @WANNACRY @Askesis @Drake7 @HoraDusk @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Lafite @KaichouKai @Innive @soaringmoon @Dragoneko @nekopallet @harmonywish @Rukorix @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @moonthegoon @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @CountingCrows @Strome @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @Jinxls @DrakoTheDragon @BirdWings @wonderswan @Adaejha @ceravanne @Phlegethos @Amoeba @500percentsalty @kyat @arawoods @ClearBright @Nimrook @Curoi @Azurenight @polliwog @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @NightlyDoodling @Person @Feynren @Lindulcis @Nenahel @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @CupcakeNova @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @Fwooomf @Radiations @Akkhima @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @P03 @cartel @Spuk @Tobin @Trilonyte @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @ashenhartkrie @samatoki @hypnotheque @Kalaiscope @exanimatus @Katargo @RThrax @fay @Liirah @StaticSeraph @Cynder00 @Kauria @iWolffe @sockmonkeygerald @Reckless @Pouchipouchi @saltypie @BapeTheFish @MoonChyld @Opals @Metus @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @3idolon @Mutation @corvidesque @IBeeJuliana @Britty @Archaic @KoTiss @RogueHazel @JavaMP @Roseblood @Verdes @Scream @Ikelu @spottedpawbs @Raptorgrrl @luxlustravi @briteoctopus @Mima @Zikitty
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
May I please get a preview? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=102&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=81&winggene=91&wings=163&auth=bc3cf3ce8dd6a277d9360bfa1de1593026afca79&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
May I please get a preview?

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=102&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=81&winggene=91&wings=163&auth=bc3cf3ce8dd6a277d9360bfa1de1593026afca79&dummyext=prev.png
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Slot for the aberration skin!
Slot for the aberration skin!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85