Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@TikindiDragon

Aww she's so lovely!! I'm weak for earthy colored snappers and her seraph matches so well with the wings too :0 I'm glad you like it, thanks for buying! May I put her in my dragon showcase?
@TikindiDragon

Aww she's so lovely!! I'm weak for earthy colored snappers and her seraph matches so well with the wings too :0 I'm glad you like it, thanks for buying! May I put her in my dragon showcase?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova - Of course! I'd be honoured [emoji=tundra love size=1]
@galaxanova - Of course! I'd be honoured
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Dawn At Last looks so good on this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52823129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528232/52823129_350.png[/img] [/url]
Dawn At Last looks so good on this guy

52823129_350.png
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
Just put myself down for treasure slot for the snap accent.
Just put myself down for treasure slot for the snap accent.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@saiyanbura oohh he looks amazing!! The gold capsule matches super well with the wings omg, he's such a pretty derg :0 Thank you so much for buying! May I put him in my dragon showcase?
@saiyanbura oohh he looks amazing!! The gold capsule matches super well with the wings omg, he's such a pretty derg :0 Thank you so much for buying! May I put him in my dragon showcase?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
One copy of Dusk At Last just sold on the AH. Only 1 copy is left for now!

There are also 2 more copies of Dawn 1 more copy of Daybreak.
One copy of Dusk At Last just sold on the AH. Only 1 copy is left for now!

There are also 2 more copies of Dawn 1 more copy of Daybreak.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
^
^
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova, when will the run 4 of Daybreak at Last be released/collected for? I'm interested in it, but I wouldn't be able to get it, payment-wise, until the end of this month/beginning of next month.
@galaxanova, when will the run 4 of Daybreak at Last be released/collected for? I'm interested in it, but I wouldn't be able to get it, payment-wise, until the end of this month/beginning of next month.
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
@Silessian

I collect payment after a run is filled, and right now it seems run 4 won't be filling up for a while. I'm planning to ping GASP again for the At Last series' final runs within the next month, so hopefully the they'll fill up afterwards! If you don't have the funds by then for the preorder, I can always PA your copy so you can buy it when you're ready!
@Silessian

I collect payment after a run is filled, and right now it seems run 4 won't be filling up for a while. I'm planning to ping GASP again for the At Last series' final runs within the next month, so hopefully the they'll fill up afterwards! If you don't have the funds by then for the preorder, I can always PA your copy so you can buy it when you're ready!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@ivority
@PelicanBitten
@Banguela
@LucidDreams
@padfoot6
@dandyfrau
@atlanticREM
@Kuratabells
@lyricalmyxteries

Hi everyone! You're being pinged because you're signed up for an unsubmitted run of Dusk, Daybreak, or Nightfall At Last. It seems that interest has waned, so I've made the decision to retire the current At Last recolors a bit early, meaning they'll be retiring at a certain date rather than number of prints. To be clear, they aren't retired yet, but they will be within the next couple weeks.

Before I ping GASP as a last call before they retire, I want to check in with you guys! If you are no longer interested in your copy, feel free to remove your name from a run so others can have your spot. Otherwise, you'll be pinged when your run fills up and it's time to collect payment.

Here's the self editing order sheet!
@ivority
@PelicanBitten
@Banguela
@LucidDreams
@padfoot6
@dandyfrau
@atlanticREM
@Kuratabells
@lyricalmyxteries

Hi everyone! You're being pinged because you're signed up for an unsubmitted run of Dusk, Daybreak, or Nightfall At Last. It seems that interest has waned, so I've made the decision to retire the current At Last recolors a bit early, meaning they'll be retiring at a certain date rather than number of prints. To be clear, they aren't retired yet, but they will be within the next couple weeks.

Before I ping GASP as a last call before they retire, I want to check in with you guys! If you are no longer interested in your copy, feel free to remove your name from a run so others can have your spot. Otherwise, you'll be pinged when your run fills up and it's time to collect payment.

Here's the self editing order sheet!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85