Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85
[center]Hello everyone! I've decided to retire the existing "At Last" skincents by a certain date, seeing as runs are filling in slowly. This is a [b]last call[/b] before they’re no longer available in my shop. More recolors might be available in the future! The following skins will [b]retire on November 12th, 2019 (one week from now)[/b] and are [b]limited to 50 prints[/b]. [skin=30719][skin=30795][skin=30794][skin=31135] Dawn At Last — Dusk At Last — Daybreak At Last — Nightfall At Last 800g | Retires 12 November 2019 [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhbDdOPGz8S_1f7DPqwJpYm2Q8m9Tp42FxfZ1GFK7lM/edit?usp=sharing][size=5]PREORDER HERE![/size][/url] Feel free to ask for previews or to be added to a slot! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4K1PA5G.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, flowers/floral, filigree, gold, light flight, jewelry/silks, warm colors, cool colors, limited, shadow flight, glow[/center][br][br][size=1]pings were here! many apologies for unwanted pings ;v;[/size]
Hello everyone! I've decided to retire the existing "At Last" skincents by a certain date, seeing as runs are filling in slowly. This is a last call before they’re no longer available in my shop. More recolors might be available in the future!

The following skins will retire on November 12th, 2019 (one week from now) and are limited to 50 prints.

Dawn At Last — Dusk At Last — Daybreak At Last — Nightfall At Last

800g | Retires 12 November 2019

PREORDER HERE!

Feel free to ask for previews or to be added to a slot!

4K1PA5G.png
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, flowers/floral, filigree, gold, light flight, jewelry/silks, warm colors, cool colors, limited, shadow flight, glow

pings were here! many apologies for unwanted pings ;v;
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

Did you ping gasp for these before BC if you did past me was an idiot for not signing up omg
Could I get a slot for Dusk at Last? I'm on mobile otherwise I'd add myself :')

Edit: could you check if I'm on any of them too actually BC maybe past me wasn't an idiot and I've just forgotten XD
@galaxanova

Did you ping gasp for these before BC if you did past me was an idiot for not signing up omg
Could I get a slot for Dusk at Last? I'm on mobile otherwise I'd add myself :')

Edit: could you check if I'm on any of them too actually BC maybe past me wasn't an idiot and I've just forgotten XD
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64

I first pinged GASP about 5-6 months ago I think? I don't see your name on any of the runs so you're good :D I've added you to Dusk At Last. Thank you for your interest!
@Kirmon64

I first pinged GASP about 5-6 months ago I think? I don't see your name on any of the runs so you're good :D I've added you to Dusk At Last. Thank you for your interest!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova would you accept a treasure slot for both Dawn At Last and Dusk At Last?
@galaxanova would you accept a treasure slot for both Dawn At Last and Dusk At Last?
SEpUSpZ.png

| Australia
| +19 hrs
| fr tumblr
@kazukira

Yep, that's fine with me!
@kazukira

Yep, that's fine with me!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova thank you!!
@galaxanova thank you!!
SEpUSpZ.png

| Australia
| +19 hrs
| fr tumblr
I've never pre-ordered before, so I figured I'd tell you that I've preordered for Daybreak At Last!
I've never pre-ordered before, so I figured I'd tell you that I've preordered for Daybreak At Last!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@PelicanBitten - paid AH
@Banguela (m)
@LucidDreams - paid
@padfoot6 - paid
@Pleasant - paid
@atlanticREM - paid
@sunnyVista - paid
@Kelpoyo (m) - paid

The fourth run for Daybreak At Last is now filled! Please send in payment (800g) through PM with "Daybreak At Last" in the title. Private auctions for 1t will be sent out as soon as I receive the copies. Let me know if you'll be paying after they're printed :D

(Apologies if this is the 3rd ping like this you've gotten from me recently ahaha)

@PelicanBitten - paid AH
@Banguela (m)
@LucidDreams - paid
@padfoot6 - paid
@Pleasant - paid
@atlanticREM - paid
@sunnyVista - paid
@Kelpoyo (m) - paid

The fourth run for Daybreak At Last is now filled! Please send in payment (800g) through PM with "Daybreak At Last" in the title. Private auctions for 1t will be sent out as soon as I receive the copies. Let me know if you'll be paying after they're printed :D

(Apologies if this is the 3rd ping like this you've gotten from me recently ahaha)

~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@kazukira

Are you still interested in Dusk At Last and Dawn At Last? You asked about treasure slots but I don't see your name on the spreadsheet, so I just want to make sure :D
@kazukira

Are you still interested in Dusk At Last and Dawn At Last? You asked about treasure slots but I don't see your name on the spreadsheet, so I just want to make sure :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

I seem to have put my UN into the wrong section, am I still able to get a copy? I thought posting in the thread would ensure my slot ~ (or will there be another run?)
@galaxanova

I seem to have put my UN into the wrong section, am I still able to get a copy? I thought posting in the thread would ensure my slot ~ (or will there be another run?)
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85