Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@galaxanova
aaa those snapper skins are gorgeous!
I'm on mobile, could you add me to the second run for Mellilla as a treasure slot? ;v;
@galaxanova
aaa those snapper skins are gorgeous!
I'm on mobile, could you add me to the second run for Mellilla as a treasure slot? ;v;
;
;
;
;
91205854.png
QUESA BLANCA used STEAL YOUR KEYS!
it's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

xlrs2wn.gif ;
;
;
;
@galaxanova May I have a preview of Mellilla on this dragon please? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=95&auth=83776aa30bc0a0cdce4d3ff3b2143df03b0e3838&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@galaxanova

May I have a preview of Mellilla on this dragon please?
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=95&auth=83776aa30bc0a0cdce4d3ff3b2143df03b0e3838&dummyext=prev.png
@Petros Thank you so much! And of course :D Just a heads up, I'll probably only be offering custom recolors for a while before I can do fully customizable stuff, is that alright? @MissTea Thank you!! :0 You've been added! @Menoko Sure thing! Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DtkAvWx.png[/img]
@Petros Thank you so much! And of course :D Just a heads up, I'll probably only be offering custom recolors for a while before I can do fully customizable stuff, is that alright?

@MissTea Thank you!! :0 You've been added!

@Menoko Sure thing! Here you go!
DtkAvWx.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Fujo - paid @TikindiDragon - paid @InterstellarMage - paid @lightly - paid @lurkingbullfox (m) - paid @TheFortissima @superfuzzygoat @andersbegabt (t) - paid Heyo, run 1 of Mellilla is now ready to go! Please send in the payment of [b]500g through PM[/b] and I'll mark you down as paid! Please put "Mellilla" somewhere in the title or body of the message. Thank you guys for your support aaa <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fjqHab2.png[/img][/center]
@Fujo - paid
@TikindiDragon - paid
@InterstellarMage - paid
@lightly - paid
@lurkingbullfox (m) - paid
@TheFortissima
@superfuzzygoat
@andersbegabt (t) - paid

Heyo, run 1 of Mellilla is now ready to go! Please send in the payment of 500g through PM and I'll mark you down as paid! Please put "Mellilla" somewhere in the title or body of the message. Thank you guys for your support aaa <3
fjqHab2.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova: Ah ok, thank you, I need a day to save the money. Send tomorrow.
@galaxanova: Ah ok, thank you, I need a day to save the money. Send tomorrow.
IGfzYju.png
^
^
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Fujo
@TikindiDragon
@InterstellarMage
@lightly
@lurkingbullfox
@TheFortissima
@superfuzzygoat
@andersbegabt

The first run of just arrived and I'll be sending out copies shortly! If any of your dragons wear it, I'd love to see them (and maybe put them in my showcase :0)!!
@Fujo
@TikindiDragon
@InterstellarMage
@lightly
@lurkingbullfox
@TheFortissima
@superfuzzygoat
@andersbegabt

The first run of just arrived and I'll be sending out copies shortly! If any of your dragons wear it, I'd love to see them (and maybe put them in my showcase :0)!!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova Could I please have a slot and be added to your general pinglist please?
@galaxanova Could I please have a slot and be added to your general pinglist please?
2YPv3wq.png
@galaxanova
Hello! Can be put down for a slot for Carissima please? (I'm on mobile)
@galaxanova
Hello! Can be put down for a slot for Carissima please? (I'm on mobile)
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@galaxanova: Actually, I wanted to sell her, but the Accent fits her best .... :-/ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=54868425&itemid=31576&auth=7e8ea9257183c9547b3bf14034140e875d1fac76&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@galaxanova: Actually, I wanted to sell her, but the Accent fits her best .... :-/

skin?did=54868425&itemid=31576&auth=7e8ea9257183c9547b3bf14034140e875d1fac76&dummyext=prev.png
IGfzYju.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85