Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 85
@Nemalu Pthalo + gold is a color combo I didn't know I needed until now omg... He's so pretty! Thank you for showing me! Mind if I put him in the dragon showcase? :D

@Earthenware I adore those earthy vibes! Stained gives them such unique earthy colors :0 Thank you so much for showing me! May I add them to my dragon showcase?

@Bazelgoose I'm afraid I don't have a specific price in mind at the moment ;v; I told someone else 2-5kg, but it may end up being higher than that, mostly because of how attached I still am to it haha. I'll likely end up auctioning it though!
@Nemalu Pthalo + gold is a color combo I didn't know I needed until now omg... He's so pretty! Thank you for showing me! Mind if I put him in the dragon showcase? :D

@Earthenware I adore those earthy vibes! Stained gives them such unique earthy colors :0 Thank you so much for showing me! May I add them to my dragon showcase?

@Bazelgoose I'm afraid I don't have a specific price in mind at the moment ;v; I told someone else 2-5kg, but it may end up being higher than that, mostly because of how attached I still am to it haha. I'll likely end up auctioning it though!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Thank you so much too! I've found that cottoncandy stained in particular can produce a lot of beautiful colors. I don't mind them being added to the showcase at all, go right ahead!
@aeons Thank you so much too! I've found that cottoncandy stained in particular can produce a lot of beautiful colors. I don't mind them being added to the showcase at all, go right ahead!
============================================
sales info
wishlist
53020568125_75e2d4f161_o.png
@aeons Sure!
@aeons Sure!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Sanzuwu

Hi there! You expressed interest in a copy of Luna Aeternum, and there's an extra copy available. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll send a PA :>
@Sanzuwu

Hi there! You expressed interest in a copy of Luna Aeternum, and there's an extra copy available. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll send a PA :>
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@munchea @HatLordAve @bonivich

Hello! I saw y'all were interested in reprints of Accent: oh to be far away and went ahead and printed another 10 copies. (I didn't wanna wait another month to be able to ping GASP again ;v;) Let me know if you're still interested as soon as possible and I'll send a PA! (Or a CR for mixed payment.) The price is 650g and my ratio is 1g:1200t.

I also reprinted its recolor, Accent: close to the sun, which is also available for purchase!
@munchea @HatLordAve @bonivich

Hello! I saw y'all were interested in reprints of Accent: oh to be far away and went ahead and printed another 10 copies. (I didn't wanna wait another month to be able to ping GASP again ;v;) Let me know if you're still interested as soon as possible and I'll send a PA! (Or a CR for mixed payment.) The price is 650g and my ratio is 1g:1200t.

I also reprinted its recolor, Accent: close to the sun, which is also available for purchase!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Hello! I am still interested! Feel free to send it my way and I'll be happy to pay for it! ♥
@aeons Hello! I am still interested! Feel free to send it my way and I'll be happy to pay for it! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@aeons I'm also still interested!!
@aeons I'm also still interested!!
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png

@aeons

Were there still copies available for these?

@aeons

Were there still copies available for these?

0aVfpdr.png
@simsalabim

Yep, I still have copies of both!
@simsalabim

Yep, I still have copies of both!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png

@aeons