Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CometStorm thank you! since I don't need treasure to buy the blueprints, I'll send you a CR with the skin once they arrive :)
@CometStorm thank you! since I don't need treasure to buy the blueprints, I'll send you a CR with the skin once they arrive :)
BFEMrcM.png
alright, cool! thanks :D
alright, cool! thanks :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Free bump because I can't wait to have it haha
One of the best skins/accents I have ever seen!
Free bump because I can't wait to have it haha
One of the best skins/accents I have ever seen!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy aw thank you!
@Mudy aw thank you!
BFEMrcM.png
Round 1: @Suspended @Icystorm @Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong @RaiStarDragon @galaxanova @Mudy @Lonefox
Round 2: @Lycoteuthis @Syceris @UndeadDahlia @Arianethel @croix @TomSwifty @Starsoul @myriadofstars

@ round one buyers: I just recieved a message back from FR saying I have to darken some of the clipping shadows in order for the skin to be accepted, so I will edit those and re-submit the skin tomorrow (Update: editing delayed due to moving house busy-ness. I will try to get it done before my move-in day, the 15th, but I may not get to it until after my aptmt move-out date, the 17th. Sorry, things are crazy rn!). I apologize for the delay!

@ round 2 buyers: If you have not paid already, I only need one more payment to come in to buy the second round of blueprints :) (treasure slots can ignore this)
Round 1: @Suspended @Icystorm @Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong @RaiStarDragon @galaxanova @Mudy @Lonefox
Round 2: @Lycoteuthis @Syceris @UndeadDahlia @Arianethel @croix @TomSwifty @Starsoul @myriadofstars

@ round one buyers: I just recieved a message back from FR saying I have to darken some of the clipping shadows in order for the skin to be accepted, so I will edit those and re-submit the skin tomorrow (Update: editing delayed due to moving house busy-ness. I will try to get it done before my move-in day, the 15th, but I may not get to it until after my aptmt move-out date, the 17th. Sorry, things are crazy rn!). I apologize for the delay!

@ round 2 buyers: If you have not paid already, I only need one more payment to come in to buy the second round of blueprints :) (treasure slots can ignore this)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

How's it going with getting the 2nd one printed? Do you need me to go ahead and send the payment in a PM, rather than as the CR?
@nohsara

How's it going with getting the 2nd one printed? Do you need me to go ahead and send the payment in a PM, rather than as the CR?
7d96ebw.gif
@arianethel sorry, i’ve been swamped with preparing to move in less than a week! I am still actually in the middle of resubmitting the first run due to the shadows apparently not being dark enough, so you’re fine for now

This actually serves as an update for everyone! I’m sorry for the delay but I’m moving in 5 days and still have a lot to do! I appreciate your patience!
@arianethel sorry, i’ve been swamped with preparing to move in less than a week! I am still actually in the middle of resubmitting the first run due to the shadows apparently not being dark enough, so you’re fine for now

This actually serves as an update for everyone! I’m sorry for the delay but I’m moving in 5 days and still have a lot to do! I appreciate your patience!
BFEMrcM.png
I hope the move is a good thing! :)
I hope the move is a good thing! :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel It is :) I’m moving to a slightly nicer place now that I have a roommate I can split costs with. But I’ve got so much packing left to do oof, not to mention working with utility companies to get everything transferred over
@Arianethel It is :) I’m moving to a slightly nicer place now that I have a roommate I can split costs with. But I’ve got so much packing left to do oof, not to mention working with utility companies to get everything transferred over
BFEMrcM.png
Oh, I'm so glad it's a good thing!! I am sending hopeful thoughts that the packing and utility companies cooperate :D
Oh, I'm so glad it's a good thing!! I am sending hopeful thoughts that the packing and utility companies cooperate :D
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7