Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@nohsara

I still have the CR set up, do you want me to go ahead and cancel it and send the gems by PM instead?
@nohsara

I still have the CR set up, do you want me to go ahead and cancel it and send the gems by PM instead?
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel no you're good, someone else sent payment, I have enough to buy the blueprints now :)
@Arianethel no you're good, someone else sent payment, I have enough to buy the blueprints now :)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

Okay, yay :)
@nohsara

Okay, yay :)
7d96ebw.gif
Round 1:
@Suspended @Icystorm @Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong @RaiStarDragon @galaxanova @Mudy @Lonefox

All round one copies have been sent out! If you didn't pre-pay, check your private auctions :)

Round 2:
@Lycoteuthis @Syceris @UndeadDahlia @Arianethel @croix @TomSwifty @Starsoul @myriadofstars @CometStorm @TeaDino

Order has been submitted :)
Round 1:
@Suspended @Icystorm @Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong @RaiStarDragon @galaxanova @Mudy @Lonefox

All round one copies have been sent out! If you didn't pre-pay, check your private auctions :)

Round 2:
@Lycoteuthis @Syceris @UndeadDahlia @Arianethel @croix @TomSwifty @Starsoul @myriadofstars @CometStorm @TeaDino

Order has been submitted :)
BFEMrcM.png
<does little happy dance> Oh, I can't wait, yay!!! [emoji=spiral love size=2]
<does little happy dance>

Oh, I can't wait, yay!!!

7d96ebw.gif
@suspended
I saw you declined your private auction. Does this mean you do not want it anymore and it's okay to give your copy to someone else?
@suspended
I saw you declined your private auction. Does this mean you do not want it anymore and it's okay to give your copy to someone else?
BFEMrcM.png

All round two copies have been sent out! Check your private auctions if you didn't pre-pay :)

All round two copies have been sent out! Check your private auctions if you didn't pre-pay :)
BFEMrcM.png
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel I'm glad! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@Arianethel I'm glad!
BFEMrcM.png
Now I just have to find the perfect dragon to wear it :D
Now I just have to find the perfect dragon to wear it :D
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7