Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - PC M release Apr 20
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Snaphance Sorry, my phone's auto-correct made spiral accent into spiral agent. I mean to say I'd love a copy of Delenda est!! x^D
@Snaphance Sorry, my phone's auto-correct made spiral accent into spiral agent. I mean to say I'd love a copy of Delenda est!! x^D
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke
Gotcha! That happens sometimes, haha. I put you down for one, thank you c:
@SarcasticHawke
Gotcha! That happens sometimes, haha. I put you down for one, thank you c:
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance I would love to see a bronze/green one as well!
Can you please ping me if you have decided on what color the recolors will be? I love the red/gold as well but I JUST got my red/yellow colored spiral another accent ^^"
@Snaphance I would love to see a bronze/green one as well!
Can you please ping me if you have decided on what color the recolors will be? I love the red/gold as well but I JUST got my red/yellow colored spiral another accent ^^"
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria
Sure thing! Not settled on anything yet, I'll probably make all the suggestions and print the ones that get popular. I'll ping you when they're up c:
@Khayria
Sure thing! Not settled on anything yet, I'll probably make all the suggestions and print the ones that get popular. I'll ping you when they're up c:
5mDnfD3.png
@balthy @Tserin @yum @Riff @Convexity @Luunai @Rairudiseu @Kardi @pooses
@Lycoteuthis

Your copies of Delenda est have arrived! I've set up PAs; if you want to pay in treasure (or mixed) instead of gems, let me know and I'll arrange that.

Since it's summer holiday season, you'll have 14 days (or two PA listings) to pick up your accent. If your listing expires twice, I'll send the accent to the next on the list, though you're welcome to sign up for another batch.

Thank you all for buying! I'd absolutely love to see the dragons you put this on c:
@balthy @Tserin @yum @Riff @Convexity @Luunai @Rairudiseu @Kardi @pooses
@Lycoteuthis

Your copies of Delenda est have arrived! I've set up PAs; if you want to pay in treasure (or mixed) instead of gems, let me know and I'll arrange that.

Since it's summer holiday season, you'll have 14 days (or two PA listings) to pick up your accent. If your listing expires twice, I'll send the accent to the next on the list, though you're welcome to sign up for another batch.

Thank you all for buying! I'd absolutely love to see the dragons you put this on c:
5mDnfD3.png
@sylveondreams @Redsand @Silverishness @dandyfrau @sunnyVista @Neraida @rattus @Xemriss @starsystems @sepiasenpai

Your copies of Delenda est have arrived! I've set up PAs for gems unless you specifically requested treasure; if you want to pay in treasure (or mixed) instead of gems, let me know and I'll arrange that.

Thank you all for buying! Feel free to show me the dragons you put it on, I'd love to see 'em c:
@sylveondreams @Redsand @Silverishness @dandyfrau @sunnyVista @Neraida @rattus @Xemriss @starsystems @sepiasenpai

Your copies of Delenda est have arrived! I've set up PAs for gems unless you specifically requested treasure; if you want to pay in treasure (or mixed) instead of gems, let me know and I'll arrange that.

Thank you all for buying! Feel free to show me the dragons you put it on, I'd love to see 'em c:
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance He's perfect; thank you[i]![/i] ^w^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42030814][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420309/42030814_350.png[/img][/url]
@Snaphance
He's perfect; thank you! ^w^
42030814_350.png
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Snaphance
May I pay in treasure instead, please?
@Snaphance
May I pay in treasure instead, please?
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@Xemriss
It looks great on him! I love his lore too c:

@sylveondreams
Of course! I've set up a treasure PA now.
@Xemriss
It looks great on him! I love his lore too c:

@sylveondreams
Of course! I've set up a treasure PA now.
5mDnfD3.png
@SarcasticHawke @LynterriaHatake @Spark @SleepyDrago

Thank you all for buying! Feel free to show me the dragons you put this on!

The remaining 6 copies are on the AH.

It'll be shelved after this, since interest seems to have run out. I'll do a couple of recolors and I'll also be open for custom recolors from next weekend onwards.
@SarcasticHawke @LynterriaHatake @Spark @SleepyDrago

Thank you all for buying! Feel free to show me the dragons you put this on!

The remaining 6 copies are on the AH.

It'll be shelved after this, since interest seems to have run out. I'll do a couple of recolors and I'll also be open for custom recolors from next weekend onwards.
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36