Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - Tun M - Mar 9 last day!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
That top one looks great! Put myself down for a copy.
That top one looks great! Put myself down for a copy.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Snaphance Thank you! I think I'll wait for something else for him. Good luck selling though!
@Snaphance Thank you! I think I'll wait for something else for him. Good luck selling though!
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
@bitmap
Awesome, thank you!

@Helva
Good luck with the search, and thank you!
@bitmap
Awesome, thank you!

@Helva
Good luck with the search, and thank you!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance The recolors look gorgeous! I wish I snagged the original as well haha. Could I get a preview of black/gold on this boy without his apparel? :0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49491557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494916/49491557_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Snaphance

The recolors look gorgeous! I wish I snagged the original as well haha. Could I get a preview of black/gold on this boy without his apparel? :0
49491557_350.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
OH NO the red one would have been perfect for one of my dragons,,,,, I have no idea which one to choose, I think I'll go for the black one but technically, could I just get slots for all 4? And perhaps even for a future run for Delenda est if it happens :^) [img]https://i.imgur.com/YmvCbi3.png[/img] I'm gonna be a mad lad and do exactly that, we'll see how it ends up.
OH NO the red one would have been perfect for one of my dragons,,,,, I have no idea which one to choose, I think I'll go for the black one but technically, could I just get slots for all 4? And perhaps even for a future run for Delenda est if it happens :^)

YmvCbi3.png

I'm gonna be a mad lad and do exactly that, we'll see how it ends up.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@galaxanova Thank you! The original will come around again, just giving it a little breather for now. I'll give you a ping c: Here you go! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZeExel1.png[/img][/center] @TehuMertt You sure can, you absolute madlad! Interest ran out for the red one a little while ago so I gave it a break, but I'll print it again for sure. I'll make a note to ping you for it.
@galaxanova
Thank you! The original will come around again, just giving it a little breather for now. I'll give you a ping c: Here you go!
ZeExel1.png

@TehuMertt
You sure can, you absolute madlad! Interest ran out for the red one a little while ago so I gave it a break, but I'll print it again for sure. I'll make a note to ping you for it.
5mDnfD3.png
OH! Excellent, I'm sure there will be people who will want to buy it in the future, me included
OH! Excellent, I'm sure there will be people who will want to buy it in the future, me included
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Snaphance I'm on mobile, could you please add me for black, green and white versions?
@Snaphance I'm on mobile, could you please add me for black, green and white versions?
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
Could I be added to the list for black version please?
Could I be added to the list for black version please?
@Snaphance

Thank you!! Added myself to the black/gold, plus the white/bronze because I couldn't resit haha.
@Snaphance

Thank you!! Added myself to the black/gold, plus the white/bronze because I couldn't resit haha.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35