Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Indulg3nce - your skins so far look amazing!!! i can’t wait to see them completed [emoji=gaoler love size=2] [emoji=gaoler love size=2] they remind me of bayonetta, they’re so cool!
@Indulg3nce - your skins so far look amazing!!! i can’t wait to see them completed they remind me of bayonetta, they’re so cool!
giphy.gif
@Zespa thank you so much!! <3 I already finished it!
@Zespa thank you so much!! <3 I already finished it!
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Acolight here to wish all skin/accent creators luck! Have fun, and I'm excited to see what neat ideas y'all have for my flight's holiday [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Acolight here to wish all skin/accent creators luck! Have fun, and I'm excited to see what neat ideas y'all have for my flight's holiday
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
loving these skins but arent WIPs pretty much against the rules of the main thread? theyre basically reservations without proper entries. it would suck if a WIP got chosen over a skin that someone put proper time and effort into completing (i feel like it's happened before). i get wanting to claim a space on the front page or whatever but i feel the thread should be limited to finished skins and accents, not WIP pieces that may not be done by the deadline...?
loving these skins but arent WIPs pretty much against the rules of the main thread? theyre basically reservations without proper entries. it would suck if a WIP got chosen over a skin that someone put proper time and effort into completing (i feel like it's happened before). i get wanting to claim a space on the front page or whatever but i feel the thread should be limited to finished skins and accents, not WIP pieces that may not be done by the deadline...?
HglzBbg.png
@Tiguidou

Can I be an absolute pain and ask for a preview of your A M A Z I N G accent on this girl? It's a scry I'm sorry, she only needs the gnarlhorns then she will be the perfect dragon

dragon_23.png
@Tiguidou

Can I be an absolute pain and ask for a preview of your A M A Z I N G accent on this girl? It's a scry I'm sorry, she only needs the gnarlhorns then she will be the perfect dragon

dragon_23.png
@shroudrat
Accent: Ancestral Illumination

I just really love your accent! Designing it to work both with or without Gnarlhorns shows, how much though and work went into it. Hope it'll get chosen! :3
@shroudrat
Accent: Ancestral Illumination

I just really love your accent! Designing it to work both with or without Gnarlhorns shows, how much though and work went into it. Hope it'll get chosen! :3
@MtfoxX3 Love your Gaoler skin!! :3

@birdio I love that rainbow skin!! wow :O

Good luck to both of you! :3
@MtfoxX3 Love your Gaoler skin!! :3

@birdio I love that rainbow skin!! wow :O

Good luck to both of you! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@purpletartan Thanks so much, I was scared no one would like it [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
@purpletartan
Thanks so much, I was scared no one would like it
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
@flowrevliS - Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it does interfere. It doesn't [i]disqualify[/i] you, technically... but your submission is now a full body skin of a grey dragon with some gold on it, rather than an accent. @LunaflareMoon - It looks like you've got a few pixels outside the dragon, namely on the feet. Might wanna clean those up. @snailqueen - Your entry has multiple problems and I don't want to see it disqualified. First of all, you've got some color outside the dragon (left horn). Secondly, it looks like your shadow layer may be turned off. Finally, you don't need the lines for the whole dragon, only for the area covered by your accent. Please see the image below for more information. ----- @ShadowsKeep (2) | @RelmidIndeger (3, 6) | @CaptainChompers (1?) | @tsubi (6) | @Garcronchs (3, shadows specifically) | @ffloof (3) | @Woolygods (2, 6) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/3][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/255e/f/2018/002/e/6/tutorialbutton_by_littlefiredragon-dbyra6m.png[/img][/url] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9f72/f/2018/130/4/1/contest_skin_mistakes_by_littlefiredragon-dcb6xzp.png[/img][/center]
@flowrevliS - Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it does interfere. It doesn't disqualify you, technically... but your submission is now a full body skin of a grey dragon with some gold on it, rather than an accent.
@LunaflareMoon - It looks like you've got a few pixels outside the dragon, namely on the feet. Might wanna clean those up.
@snailqueen - Your entry has multiple problems and I don't want to see it disqualified. First of all, you've got some color outside the dragon (left horn). Secondly, it looks like your shadow layer may be turned off. Finally, you don't need the lines for the whole dragon, only for the area covered by your accent. Please see the image below for more information.

@ShadowsKeep (2) | @RelmidIndeger (3, 6) | @CaptainChompers (1?) | @tsubi (6) | @Garcronchs (3, shadows specifically) | @ffloof (3) | @Woolygods (2, 6)
tutorialbutton_by_littlefiredragon-dbyra6m.png
contest_skin_mistakes_by_littlefiredragon-dcb6xzp.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@eearz I love yours so much <3
@eearz I love yours so much <3
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21