Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Lokenosse i love both of your skins i hope one of them wins! id definitely be getting a few!
@Lokenosse i love both of your skins i hope one of them wins! id definitely be getting a few!
Lots of nice entries this month! A few favorites:

Sun Totem by @Yftm - Some very beautiful, delicate linework! I like the warm shade of gold, too.

Solarium by @Parda - Man, what don't I love about this one? It's just got such clean lines, such a nice combination of colors, it's neither too simplistic nor too busy... I really like it. Ping me if you don't get picked and decide to print your own?

Kissed by the Sun by @oberst - Love the combination Pride Month / Light Flight theme! ^_^ And just a pretty design all around, too!

SeaLight by @Bluedragon - Nice! It's got a wonderful sense of motion to it.

Ineffable by @Autopilot - I really like the way the wing color shows through on the primary feathers - it looks especially good on that first example, with the vibrant blue! (And can I just say... I've got a theory you and I may have watched the same book-turned-miniseries at some point this month :P )

Twilight's Daydream by @Ravenhearst - Pretty sunset colors!! Love the detail of the feathers and the gossamer transparency of the drapery.

Library Wing by @FuzzyBelly - a) It's cute; b) it's a pun. What more could you ask for?
Lots of nice entries this month! A few favorites:

Sun Totem by @Yftm - Some very beautiful, delicate linework! I like the warm shade of gold, too.

Solarium by @Parda - Man, what don't I love about this one? It's just got such clean lines, such a nice combination of colors, it's neither too simplistic nor too busy... I really like it. Ping me if you don't get picked and decide to print your own?

Kissed by the Sun by @oberst - Love the combination Pride Month / Light Flight theme! ^_^ And just a pretty design all around, too!

SeaLight by @Bluedragon - Nice! It's got a wonderful sense of motion to it.

Ineffable by @Autopilot - I really like the way the wing color shows through on the primary feathers - it looks especially good on that first example, with the vibrant blue! (And can I just say... I've got a theory you and I may have watched the same book-turned-miniseries at some point this month :P )

Twilight's Daydream by @Ravenhearst - Pretty sunset colors!! Love the detail of the feathers and the gossamer transparency of the drapery.

Library Wing by @FuzzyBelly - a) It's cute; b) it's a pun. What more could you ask for?
zGuYxpI.png
@greyscales @kaenith Oh wow! Thank you both! It means a lot to me that people like it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@greyscales @kaenith Oh wow! Thank you both! It means a lot to me that people like it!
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
[size=2]Sorry for all the pings in advance, I have a lot of love to give to these beautiful entries this year!!!!! @overture both of your entries are stunning! <3 @RiavaCornelia I know I already said this but I love your entries!! Esp the F Gaoler she's so pretty TwT @Zihette i love the concept of both of your submissions! Very beautiful!!! @Mipha imagine the biggest heart emoji. that's me at ur skin. SO creative and pretty !!!!!! @CountingChocobos your entries are so warm and dreamy!! I love the beautiful contrast of colors! @Medisin i'm w e a k for both of those entries <333 @shroudrat your M Gaoler entry is so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye ToT @theelka i'm blown away by the details in Sunlight Awakened! it's so grand and beautiful, i hope it wins!! <3 @Valenci your entry is really unique and pretty, i adore it!! @HOZEN i'd honestly love to be put on your pinglist if your skin doesn't win! it's stunning!!!!! @Parda Solarium is SO pretty if it doesn't win I'm interested in a copy if you print it (eyes emoji) @Hinatara Unicorn Smile got me smiling because it's so gosh dang breath-taking! I love the mane, it's so fluid and detailed and elegant!!!! @Bluedragon i LOVE Sealight!! Please let me know if you decide to print it because wow [emoji=heart size=2] @HerCosmosComplex your Moonchild m imp entry is so beautiful!! I can't explain it well but it's very satisfying to look at! A lovely aesthetic <3 @Jeana I really hope your entry wins bc i NEED it for my special ridgeback girl <33 it's amazing! @TheStar your solar flare entry is really cute and pretty!!!!!! I love how it looks on the gold skydancer at the bottom <3[/size]
Sorry for all the pings in advance, I have a lot of love to give to these beautiful entries this year!!!!!

@overture both of your entries are stunning! <3

@RiavaCornelia I know I already said this but I love your entries!! Esp the F Gaoler she's so pretty TwT

@Zihette i love the concept of both of your submissions! Very beautiful!!!

@Mipha imagine the biggest heart emoji. that's me at ur skin. SO creative and pretty !!!!!!

@CountingChocobos your entries are so warm and dreamy!! I love the beautiful contrast of colors!

@Medisin i'm w e a k for both of those entries <333

@shroudrat your M Gaoler entry is so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye ToT

@theelka i'm blown away by the details in Sunlight Awakened! it's so grand and beautiful, i hope it wins!! <3

@Valenci your entry is really unique and pretty, i adore it!!

@HOZEN i'd honestly love to be put on your pinglist if your skin doesn't win! it's stunning!!!!!

@Parda Solarium is SO pretty if it doesn't win I'm interested in a copy if you print it (eyes emoji)

@Hinatara Unicorn Smile got me smiling because it's so gosh dang breath-taking! I love the mane, it's so fluid and detailed and elegant!!!!

@Bluedragon i LOVE Sealight!! Please let me know if you decide to print it because wow

@HerCosmosComplex your Moonchild m imp entry is so beautiful!! I can't explain it well but it's very satisfying to look at! A lovely aesthetic <3

@Jeana I really hope your entry wins bc i NEED it for my special ridgeback girl <33 it's amazing!

@TheStar your solar flare entry is really cute and pretty!!!!!! I love how it looks on the gold skydancer at the bottom <3
She/They | Noodle Adopts | Skins/Accents |
@Starwolfs Oh, thanks. I felt like I rushed it a little, so it's nice to know that people really liked it.
@Starwolfs Oh, thanks. I felt like I rushed it a little, so it's nice to know that people really liked it.
x0wWjCz.png
@starwolfs oh ty! Radiant Dawn was the first skin I ever bought lol <3
@starwolfs oh ty! Radiant Dawn was the first skin I ever bought lol <3
newsigniture2.png
These are all gorgeous. May the best skin win!

It does amuse me that like half of them are Gaoler skins, though.
These are all gorgeous. May the best skin win!

It does amuse me that like half of them are Gaoler skins, though.
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
@DArtsy

Wow! I love your Noble Light submission!! :)
@DArtsy

Wow! I love your Noble Light submission!! :)
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
@Aequorin Shouldn't the submission thread be locked now? :)
@Aequorin Shouldn't the submission thread be locked now? :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Ping for The Devourerer please!
@Slaytheist

Ping for The Devourerer please!
@Slaytheist

26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21