Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@jjstarrnerdgirl your entry is missing the lineart in the transparent version

@Asperitas the accent needs to be transparent without the gray base ^^
@jjstarrnerdgirl your entry is missing the lineart in the transparent version

@Asperitas the accent needs to be transparent without the gray base ^^
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Sky Racer, High Tea, Wind Streamers, and Wind Wing Thingies all look awesome! I can't wait to see what the staff choose this time.
Sky Racer, High Tea, Wind Streamers, and Wind Wing Thingies all look awesome! I can't wait to see what the staff choose this time.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@Cathat and @SilverDeath Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the compliments; I wasn't very sure about how it turned out but I'm glad to hear you like it! ;u;

Also, all the encouragement and positivity throughout this thread is just so wholesome <3 Best of luck to everyone putting an entry in :D
@Cathat and @SilverDeath Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the compliments; I wasn't very sure about how it turned out but I'm glad to hear you like it! ;u;

Also, all the encouragement and positivity throughout this thread is just so wholesome <3 Best of luck to everyone putting an entry in :D
JBEajtP.gif
Wow... They're amazing... I'll soon be mentioning my favs, once I get mine finished, given feedback on, editted if necessary, and submitted.
Wow... They're amazing... I'll soon be mentioning my favs, once I get mine finished, given feedback on, editted if necessary, and submitted.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[emoji=music note]ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIIIIIIIIME OF THE YEAAAAAARRRRRR![emoji=music notes] @CountingChocobos Lovely! This is very good! The colors and overall feel really hits that Wind Aesthetic nicely! @dragonpals Happy to see you trying this one again! It's so well done and I'm rooting for you! @arcaneidolriots This one is very nice, I like how you've made the wing parts continue to the bottom of the mirror! @RubieKanary Oh I really like both of yours! I may have to buy a dragon just for these accents...
ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIIIIIIIIME OF THE YEAAAAAARRRRRR!

@CountingChocobos Lovely! This is very good! The colors and overall feel really hits that Wind Aesthetic nicely!

@dragonpals Happy to see you trying this one again! It's so well done and I'm rooting for you!

@arcaneidolriots This one is very nice, I like how you've made the wing parts continue to the bottom of the mirror!

@RubieKanary Oh I really like both of yours! I may have to buy a dragon just for these accents...

hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Ebby172 Your accent looks real nice but you'll need to fix the shadows and lines on it!

Skins must maintain an intact shadow and line art layer that are darker than the colors they sit on top of.
@Ebby172 Your accent looks real nice but you'll need to fix the shadows and lines on it!

Skins must maintain an intact shadow and line art layer that are darker than the colors they sit on top of.
tumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.gif
@RiavaCornelia
@citrinebumblebee
@llithiumstars
@chocoapple
@Demostress
@EchoDino

Wow, I like your work! Good luck in winning, I would like these accents to be real!
@RiavaCornelia
@citrinebumblebee
@llithiumstars
@chocoapple
@Demostress
@EchoDino

Wow, I like your work! Good luck in winning, I would like these accents to be real!
egg.gif
@Gryffsnuff Thank you so much for your lovely comment (just a hint - you used the forum for entries, I'd recommend using this one in the future as it is for discussions XD) - I'm glad you like it!! [emoji=familiar heart]
@Gryffsnuff Thank you so much for your lovely comment (just a hint - you used the forum for entries, I'd recommend using this one in the future as it is for discussions XD) - I'm glad you like it!!
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@AoiNoRyuu Thank you so much! That's my first someone loves my work [emoji=tundra happy]
@AoiNoRyuu
Thank you so much! That's my first someone loves my work
@EchoDino

Of course! It's pretty!
@EchoDino

Of course! It's pretty!
egg.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23