Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@pyereciae2788 If you look closely at mine, the edges are super messy. I think yours is lovely.
@pyereciae2788 If you look closely at mine, the edges are super messy. I think yours is lovely.
...I hoard dragons. I'm a dragon hoarder. Yes.
?290cx=party.png
?290rB=platform.png
?290KL=party.png
?290Kt=party.png
?290KX=party.png
?290K1=party.png
@RubieKanary

if you're thinking about printing your accent/skincent please put me down for one. it's gorgeous and I honestly cannot believe it's not up there!
@RubieKanary

if you're thinking about printing your accent/skincent please put me down for one. it's gorgeous and I honestly cannot believe it's not up there!
hEC9y3U.png
@MoonlitNight
Of course! I'll probably put the thread up for an interest check after I buy a set of each of the skins that did win from the marketplace sometime later today! Thanks for your interest!
@MoonlitNight
Of course! I'll probably put the thread up for an interest check after I buy a set of each of the skins that did win from the marketplace sometime later today! Thanks for your interest!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Vyrelord
@Limanya

If you plan on printing your entries, could you please give me a ping? ^^
@Vyrelord
@Limanya

If you plan on printing your entries, could you please give me a ping? ^^
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@fireflye97
Aw, thank you.
@fireflye97
Aw, thank you.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@RubieKanary
Please print your accent... It’s so pretty.

Edt: found your accent sales post/topic! Thanks for selling.
@RubieKanary
Please print your accent... It’s so pretty.

Edt: found your accent sales post/topic! Thanks for selling.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@TheShanar alright. I plan to do a mass sale of all my NotN investment stuff on my birthday march 18th, so I'll contact you when I get the funds for it from that? unfortunately as of right now I have nowhere near enough. Or you could try submitting the accent in the Light festival- it really reminds me of the Hewn City. [emoji=coatl laughing] [emoji=coatl winking]
@TheShanar alright. I plan to do a mass sale of all my NotN investment stuff on my birthday march 18th, so I'll contact you when I get the funds for it from that? unfortunately as of right now I have nowhere near enough.
Or you could try submitting the accent in the Light festival- it really reminds me of the Hewn City.
PFU56VO.png
@SheridanCharon thank you so much for the interest! I haven't really gotten enough interest on it to warrant printing it though, sorry orz
@SheridanCharon thank you so much for the interest! I haven't really gotten enough interest on it to warrant printing it though, sorry orz
1d8e87ba5f20e463816b62c21a52d702a3b8a596.png
@LuckyKitty
No problem, take all the time you need. :)
@LuckyKitty
No problem, take all the time you need. :)
7hN3sEu.png
Okay but i love the entries??? All of them?!
Okay but i love the entries??? All of them?!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27