Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Succulents

No way you can put me down for your general pinglist! I'd love to see what else you make!
@Succulents

No way you can put me down for your general pinglist! I'd love to see what else you make!
[quote name="Alicefireflies" date="2019-02-20 02:24:02" ] So it's not letting me edit my entry :00 What should I do? [/quote] @Alicefireflies The deadline was yesterday (February 19) at 22:00 FR time.
Alicefireflies wrote on 2019-02-20 02:24:02:
So it's not letting me edit my entry :00 What should I do?
@Alicefireflies
The deadline was yesterday (February 19) at 22:00 FR time.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Mine were pretty much last minute. I could've made a few more edits, but I had no time to do that... I'm fine with printing them as is, if anyone is interested.
Mine were pretty much last minute. I could've made a few more edits, but I had no time to do that... I'm fine with printing them as is, if anyone is interested.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@kaenith sorry to randomly ping you but I love your "unravelling chesire" entry!! I don't have any snappers but I would definitely get one just to use that skin [emoji=coatl happy][emoji=snapper]
@kaenith sorry to randomly ping you but I love your "unravelling chesire" entry!! I don't have any snappers but I would definitely get one just to use that skin
dd06hte-267452a4-b107-47c5-ab20-2d7eee0ab0b3.png
(Going through the thread and replying to everyone who @-ed me all at once)

@NorthernLiights @Decapitation @MysteryCorgi @CosmicMilk @librariesrpunk @March @Thrawn @Akal @Druddigon8 @LuciDatum @KreepyKrawlies @quarz @kiwing
Thank you all!

Heh, it seems I have inadvertently become a promoter of the Snapper breed :)
Even though I don't... have one myself... haha :P Maybe I'll get one to wear my artist's copy of the accent if it gets chosen.

And I do intend to print it myself if it doesn't win, so I'll be sure to ping everyone who expressed an interest in being pinged!
-

And to point out some of my faves as well...
I already mentioned Pawn Rebellion and Wispwillow Goop before. In addition to those, I've also really liked:

Something in the Woods by @Raum (pretty bioluminescence, and a cute/spooky cat silhouette!)

Painted Marionette by @EphemeralSys (very creative concept!!)

Shadow Puppet by @Samyfox (really well-executed - the cleanness of the lines,the interaction between dragon and shadow, and the way it fits into the Wildclaw's silhouette all look great)

Shaded Grove / Shadowshroom by @yawns (so overgrown and wild - but at the same time it seems to work with the shape of the dragon, rather than competing with or obscuring it)

Shadowmancer by @KatRaccoon (sparkly! ... I am easily swayed by sparkles and glowy things >.< )

Smoke and Mirrors by @Endivinity (daaang this is so elaborate! really nice use of colors and whitespace, and fitting for both the "darkness" and "circus" themes)

Stellae Umbrarum by @citrinebumblebee (again, I am weak for glowy things xD)
(Going through the thread and replying to everyone who @-ed me all at once)

@NorthernLiights @Decapitation @MysteryCorgi @CosmicMilk @librariesrpunk @March @Thrawn @Akal @Druddigon8 @LuciDatum @KreepyKrawlies @quarz @kiwing
Thank you all!

Heh, it seems I have inadvertently become a promoter of the Snapper breed :)
Even though I don't... have one myself... haha :P Maybe I'll get one to wear my artist's copy of the accent if it gets chosen.

And I do intend to print it myself if it doesn't win, so I'll be sure to ping everyone who expressed an interest in being pinged!
-

And to point out some of my faves as well...
I already mentioned Pawn Rebellion and Wispwillow Goop before. In addition to those, I've also really liked:

Something in the Woods by @Raum (pretty bioluminescence, and a cute/spooky cat silhouette!)

Painted Marionette by @EphemeralSys (very creative concept!!)

Shadow Puppet by @Samyfox (really well-executed - the cleanness of the lines,the interaction between dragon and shadow, and the way it fits into the Wildclaw's silhouette all look great)

Shaded Grove / Shadowshroom by @yawns (so overgrown and wild - but at the same time it seems to work with the shape of the dragon, rather than competing with or obscuring it)

Shadowmancer by @KatRaccoon (sparkly! ... I am easily swayed by sparkles and glowy things >.< )

Smoke and Mirrors by @Endivinity (daaang this is so elaborate! really nice use of colors and whitespace, and fitting for both the "darkness" and "circus" themes)

Stellae Umbrarum by @citrinebumblebee (again, I am weak for glowy things xD)
zGuYxpI.png
Omg omg omg the Shadow Birds entry would be PERFECT for one of my fandragons!! I really really hope the staff agree it's good and choose it. And that if not, @TheShanar will make and sell prints independently.
I don't know if it'll win due to its unique color scheme (most shadow flight stuff is black, purple, blue, or pretty much anything but amber) but to me that uniqueness makes it even better and I hope it wins.
Omg omg omg the Shadow Birds entry would be PERFECT for one of my fandragons!! I really really hope the staff agree it's good and choose it. And that if not, @TheShanar will make and sell prints independently.
I don't know if it'll win due to its unique color scheme (most shadow flight stuff is black, purple, blue, or pretty much anything but amber) but to me that uniqueness makes it even better and I hope it wins.
PFU56VO.png
@Kaenith - do add me to the pinglist, if you would. Thank you!
@Kaenith - do add me to the pinglist, if you would. Thank you!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@MysteryCorgi - no problem!
@MysteryCorgi - no problem!
zGuYxpI.png
@RubieKanary
Your Trixstar (spelling?) accent is so fancy!
@RubieKanary
Your Trixstar (spelling?) accent is so fancy!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 Thank you! And yeah, it's supposed to be spelt like that, because I'm kind of making fun of my inability to spell most of the times.
@pyereciae2788 Thank you! And yeah, it's supposed to be spelt like that, because I'm kind of making fun of my inability to spell most of the times.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27