Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
@chatoyant I just went over the http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1 info and rules and it says nothing about it being 5%+ just <30% for an accent. I also looked in the tutorial. Where does it say it has to be at least 5% coverage? I'd like to see :)
@chatoyant I just went over the http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1 info and rules and it says nothing about it being 5%+ just <30% for an accent. I also looked in the tutorial. Where does it say it has to be at least 5% coverage? I'd like to see :)
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen it's in the first post of this thread, as well as the contest submission thread. [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-02-12 20:11:10" ][b]The exception and addition to the existing rules is that we are are requiring all [i]holiday contest accents[/i] cover a minimum of 5% of the dragon, and a maximum of 50%[/b] (this is a change from the custom accent rules, which state an accent may be 1%-30% - this rule still holds true for all non-contest accents.)[/quote]
@pixiejen it's in the first post of this thread, as well as the contest submission thread.
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-02-12 20:11:10:
The exception and addition to the existing rules is that we are are requiring all holiday contest accents cover a minimum of 5% of the dragon, and a maximum of 50% (this is a change from the custom accent rules, which state an accent may be 1%-30% - this rule still holds true for all non-contest accents.)
fzww6al.png
@Chatoyant Interesting.
@Chatoyant Interesting.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@chatoyant thank you so much for telling me!
@chatoyant thank you so much for telling me!
A very distinguished parasitic organism
@chatoyant - Is this correct? I'm not really super familiar with the whole submitting skins thing ^-^' [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uR94mrD.png[/img][/center]
@chatoyant - Is this correct? I'm not really super familiar with the whole submitting skins thing ^-^'
uR94mrD.png
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
2503367.png 2608889.png 2609464.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
@chatoyant but I did clip the layers (if I remember right)

Also isn’t what you’re doing minimodding? (Not sure how to tell if you’re a mod or not, sorry)
@chatoyant but I did clip the layers (if I remember right)

Also isn’t what you’re doing minimodding? (Not sure how to tell if you’re a mod or not, sorry)
Lover of Faes and Aethers
@Alicefireflies it looks correct now! ^-^

@M1mikyu my mistake then, sorry! i see it now; the semi-transparent horns confused me, i think.

i don't feel like i'm minimodding, as i'm not "dictating to other players how to post, what to post, where to post".
i'm only trying to be helpful by letting other players know when there are technical mistakes in their skin contest submission that could prevent them from being chosen.
i understand your concern, though, and i see how parts of my previous post might come off as forceful. i will make sure to word my posts in a more polite and friendly way next time.
(of course, if a moderator or admin tells me that this type of posting is not allowed, i won't do it anymore.)
@Alicefireflies it looks correct now! ^-^

@M1mikyu my mistake then, sorry! i see it now; the semi-transparent horns confused me, i think.

i don't feel like i'm minimodding, as i'm not "dictating to other players how to post, what to post, where to post".
i'm only trying to be helpful by letting other players know when there are technical mistakes in their skin contest submission that could prevent them from being chosen.
i understand your concern, though, and i see how parts of my previous post might come off as forceful. i will make sure to word my posts in a more polite and friendly way next time.
(of course, if a moderator or admin tells me that this type of posting is not allowed, i won't do it anymore.)
fzww6al.png
Okay @chatoyant I fixed it! I did the tutorial to check and it should be ~13% now -- that was a cool thing, thanks for showing me, I appreciate the time you took to check -- that's totally helpful!
Okay @chatoyant I fixed it! I did the tutorial to check and it should be ~13% now -- that was a cool thing, thanks for showing me, I appreciate the time you took to check -- that's totally helpful!

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen no problem! i'm always happy to help
@pixiejen no problem! i'm always happy to help
fzww6al.png
[quote name="chatoyant" date="2019-02-19 05:56:58" ] @Nebbi hi! looks like something went wrong when you resized your skin. neither of the images in your post is 350x350px. [/quote] Oh worm... how do i fix it? I used Photoshop to size the things... [Photoshop CS2] help? Plus i saved it two times as different sizes [750x750 and 350x350 respectively], then uploaded to imgur, which at first look on the site itself, it did appear as their respective sizes.
chatoyant wrote on 2019-02-19 05:56:58:

@Nebbi hi! looks like something went wrong when you resized your skin. neither of the images in your post is 350x350px.
Oh worm... how do i fix it? I used Photoshop to size the things... [Photoshop CS2]

help?
Plus i saved it two times as different sizes [750x750 and 350x350 respectively], then uploaded to imgur, which at first look on the site itself, it did appear as their respective sizes.
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27