Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | wispi's accents
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@wispi

Thank you for keeping us updated! I hope it passes this time but if it doesn't, I don't mind waiting. It's too friggin' pretty not to wait for honestly.
@wispi

Thank you for keeping us updated! I hope it passes this time but if it doesn't, I don't mind waiting. It's too friggin' pretty not to wait for honestly.
@wispi
That's strange, it doesn't look like a typical trouble-accent at all ... I'm crossing my fingers because it's such a wonderful accent and I just love the colours and everything about it ;u;
Sorry to hear that it has given you so many troubles, good luck this time! As for myself, I definitely don't mind the wait no matter how long it takes c: (But I can completely understand if you decide to not go through any more tries if it doesn't pass this time.)
@wispi
That's strange, it doesn't look like a typical trouble-accent at all ... I'm crossing my fingers because it's such a wonderful accent and I just love the colours and everything about it ;u;
Sorry to hear that it has given you so many troubles, good luck this time! As for myself, I definitely don't mind the wait no matter how long it takes c: (But I can completely understand if you decide to not go through any more tries if it doesn't pass this time.)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@wispi I wanted to ask whether the Lightspun Fay accent got confirmed or rejected again? And, if it got rejected again, I wanted to ask whether you'd print another round of Serotinal Fay instead, since I was undecided between the two, and if there are enough people who'd like a copy of the Serotinal Fay, if Lightspun is not getting approved by FR, then please add me to that run.
@wispi I wanted to ask whether the Lightspun Fay accent got confirmed or rejected again? And, if it got rejected again, I wanted to ask whether you'd print another round of Serotinal Fay instead, since I was undecided between the two, and if there are enough people who'd like a copy of the Serotinal Fay, if Lightspun is not getting approved by FR, then please add me to that run.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway
Since a bunch of people told me they were still interested in waiting, even if it took a while, I went ahead and resubmitted. If you'd like, I can sell you a copy of Serotinal Fay instead though? I have a few left over.
@faraway
Since a bunch of people told me they were still interested in waiting, even if it took a while, I went ahead and resubmitted. If you'd like, I can sell you a copy of Serotinal Fay instead though? I have a few left over.
@wispi No. If it hasn't been rejected, I am more than happy to wait some more.
Can I buy a Serotinal Fay off you now in addition to the one that has been submitted and will hopefully be printed?
@wispi No. If it hasn't been rejected, I am more than happy to wait some more.
Can I buy a Serotinal Fay off you now in addition to the one that has been submitted and will hopefully be printed?
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway
Yeah I'm crossing my fingers. I feel horrible it's gone on for so long but I'm so patient everyone is willing to wait. Especially cause I really like this accent haha.

And sure! The price was 550g or 500kt when I first released them so go ahead and send a CR with either. :)
@faraway
Yeah I'm crossing my fingers. I feel horrible it's gone on for so long but I'm so patient everyone is willing to wait. Especially cause I really like this accent haha.

And sure! The price was 550g or 500kt when I first released them so go ahead and send a CR with either. :)
@wispi Hi! Just wanted to say that previewer shows Golden Edge instead of Serotonial Fay ^^"
And could you please add me to your pinglist?
@wispi Hi! Just wanted to say that previewer shows Golden Edge instead of Serotonial Fay ^^"
And could you please add me to your pinglist?
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5R04M9X.png[/img] [size=2]1. @Noodlesper [p] 11. @Keikoku [p] 21. @Convexity [p] 31. @Tuberose 41. @Gaston 2. @Artemis 12. @tmq 22. @Leannaa 32. @Ganymede [p] 42. @Veracity 3. @mooncakefestival {t} 13. @leeedea 23. @Harmonywish 33. @Jeana [p] 43. @Snowkitsu 4. @hayum {t} 14. @JD1620 [p] 24. @Juni [p] 34. @Stargates [p] 44. @Tiarana [p] 5. @Touhou {t} [p] 15. @Snowpea [p] 25. @KameTurtle 35. @Snowy [p] 45. @Lunalii 6. @faraway {t} [p] 16. @BillyRuffian [p] 26. @Ririterasu 36. @Churyu 46. @Candace {t} 7. @Fukii {t} [p] 17. @Lycoteuthis [p] 27. @Zelai [p] 37. @likeacliche [p] 47. @Discovered 8. @Cryptic {t} 18. @Haley [p] 28. @Heathers 38. @scarletskyz [p] 48. @Jessyta 9. @Eve {t} [p] 19. @Luunai [p] 29. @Kunikida [p] 39. @AlexiCyn [p] 49. @Kookaburra 10. @Izuna {t} [p] 20. @Rosoidela {t} 30. @Eleventh 40. @butcherbaby [p][/size] [font=corbel][size=4]Hey all -- I'm pinging you one last time regarding the status of the accent: Lightspun Fay which you preordered a while ago. Although many of you expressed interest to wait even longer in order to get a copy of this accent, this morning it was once again rejected in the queue. I'm sorry to say, but I will no longer try to get this accent approved as it's been over two months since I originally put it up for preorders. I don't know what has happened, but the queue has become longer and longer and to constantly adjust this accent and then have to wait for a week+ to find out if it'll pass has been harder to manage with my increasingly busier schedule. I'm not really sure what it will take to get this accent approved and because it's so detailed, the shadow layer is giving me unprecedented amounts of trouble. Because of this, I decided it would be better to not continue to try and print this accent, but rather issue refunds immediately. I will be sending out refunds within this next hour to those of you who have already paid during this process because I don't want you to be out of your gems/treasure any longer. Refunds should all be issued within the hour, so if you don't receive one, please ping me because I might have missed you. I've tried really hard to make sure I've gotten everyone, but mistakes do happen. Just let me know! [u]If you haven't already paid yet, you can feel free to ignore this message.[/u] I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the accent would not be printed. Thank you for your incredible patience these past couple of months guys! I truly appreciate it and I'm sorry the accent was never approved. If you're interested in future accent releases, I will gladly put you on my general pinglist, in case some future accent catches your eye and will replace the interest you had in this one. [skin=28966] Also, some of you asked about buying a copy of Serotinal Fay in the case that Lightspun Fay would not be printed. I have a few copies remaining if any of you are interested. Thanks and have a great day, guys!
5R04M9X.png

1. @Noodlesper [p] 11. @Keikoku [p] 21. @Convexity [p] 31. @Tuberose 41. @Gaston 2. @Artemis 12. @tmq 22. @Leannaa 32. @Ganymede [p] 42. @Veracity 3. @mooncakefestival {t} 13. @leeedea 23. @Harmonywish 33. @Jeana [p] 43. @Snowkitsu 4. @hayum {t} 14. @JD1620 [p] 24. @Juni [p] 34. @Stargates [p] 44. @Tiarana [p] 5. @Touhou {t} [p] 15. @Snowpea [p] 25. @KameTurtle 35. @Snowy [p] 45. @Lunalii 6. @faraway {t} [p] 16. @BillyRuffian [p] 26. @Ririterasu 36. @Churyu 46. @Candace {t} 7. @Fukii {t} [p] 17. @Lycoteuthis [p] 27. @Zelai [p] 37. @likeacliche [p] 47. @Discovered 8. @Cryptic {t} 18. @Haley [p] 28. @Heathers 38. @scarletskyz [p] 48. @Jessyta 9. @Eve {t} [p] 19. @Luunai [p] 29. @Kunikida [p] 39. @AlexiCyn [p] 49. @Kookaburra 10. @Izuna {t} [p] 20. @Rosoidela {t} 30. @Eleventh 40. @butcherbaby [p]

Hey all -- I'm pinging you one last time regarding the status of the accent: Lightspun Fay which you preordered a while ago. Although many of you expressed interest to wait even longer in order to get a copy of this accent, this morning it was once again rejected in the queue. I'm sorry to say, but I will no longer try to get this accent approved as it's been over two months since I originally put it up for preorders. I don't know what has happened, but the queue has become longer and longer and to constantly adjust this accent and then have to wait for a week+ to find out if it'll pass has been harder to manage with my increasingly busier schedule. I'm not really sure what it will take to get this accent approved and because it's so detailed, the shadow layer is giving me unprecedented amounts of trouble. Because of this, I decided it would be better to not continue to try and print this accent, but rather issue refunds immediately.

I will be sending out refunds within this next hour to those of you who have already paid during this process because I don't want you to be out of your gems/treasure any longer. Refunds should all be issued within the hour, so if you don't receive one, please ping me because I might have missed you. I've tried really hard to make sure I've gotten everyone, but mistakes do happen. Just let me know!

If you haven't already paid yet, you can feel free to ignore this message. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the accent would not be printed.

Thank you for your incredible patience these past couple of months guys! I truly appreciate it and I'm sorry the accent was never approved. If you're interested in future accent releases, I will gladly put you on my general pinglist, in case some future accent catches your eye and will replace the interest you had in this one.

Also, some of you asked about buying a copy of Serotinal Fay in the case that Lightspun Fay would not be printed. I have a few copies remaining if any of you are interested.

Thanks and have a great day, guys!
@Mangusto
Ahh thanks for pointing that out! I'll go fix that. And sure, you've been added. :) Thanks for the interest!
@Mangusto
Ahh thanks for pointing that out! I'll go fix that. And sure, you've been added. :) Thanks for the interest!
@wispi

awww, that's alright, i can understand the trouble and time it's taking out of your schedule thank you for being so sweet to update us as to what's been happening with it.
@wispi

awww, that's alright, i can understand the trouble and time it's taking out of your schedule thank you for being so sweet to update us as to what's been happening with it.
FY9uLcA.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20